[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Japanese people work such long hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Why do Japanese people work such long hours
>>
Because they are a powerful hard working nation, worthy of respect.

They also don't like us.
>>
Unpaid overtime is seen as just another part of the job, and most salarymen are hired by a company for life. That Nipponese girl who died from overwork last year is leading to a lot of hand-wringing in corporate culture though, so who knows if it'll change or not
>>
Fucking crazy to me. Work to live, don't live to work. Working that much would make me depressed and I think i would grow to resent the job and the people I worked with. They seem to make it work though.
Does anyone know if this issue is social mores for Tokyo in particular or Japan all together?
>>
>>77700066
Westerner don't understand it.
>>
>>77700278
this
>>
>>77700278
I don't get gook
I love white
I hate gook
Don't love to be associated with gook
>>
Cause if they stop working they'll start thinking about shit, and if they do that they'll arrive at the conclusion that existence makes no sense in our scale so they will kill themselves as a result.
>>
>>77699799
NO WORK? VERY DISHONORABRAH!
>>
>>77699839
>and most salarymen are hired by a company for life
That's the old system which has been rather aggressively phases out over the past decade or so. On the contrary, the conservative Japanese politics/media have been promoting the idea that there is a "part time worker epidemic" and that people aren't being responsible [working drones] any more, ブツブツブツ。
>>
>>77699799
Actually, the hours are the same size everywhere in earths superficy. So it is impossible for the Japanese to work "longer hours" than the rest of the world.
>>
>>77702760
I'm pretty sure you meant "surface" there, my little monkey pal.
>>
>>77700066
I mean most countries would think our 40 hour weeks are too much...
>>
For money.
I'm working 12 hours everyday.
>>
File: 1477915982134.jpg (56KB, 405x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477915982134.jpg
56KB, 405x270px
>>
>>77702832
Wtf man... 80+ hour work weeks? My god if I was in that situation I would riot
>>
>muh unpaid overtime work
>no statistics
>>
in working they find pleasure and life

they work not only for themselves but also for society

working is life, life is working
>>
why do soulless japs always wear black suit? fucking ghastly
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.