[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people hated so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why are white people hated so much?
>>
>>77698228
Envy.
>>
>>77698228
Not as subtle as the jews.
>>
>>77698515
>>77698595
jews
>>
inferiority complex
>>
>>77698228
I want to lick her butthole
>>
They aren't. Besides a few a groups which have hatred for Whites drummed up by the media (American Blacks, African and Middle Eastern aliens in Europe, Pakistanis in Europe, Jews and Gypsies) Whites are probably among the most liked races on earth. I'm presuming you mean White = European btw, not excluding Southern and Eastern Europeans from being White.

If you want a group that's really hated, harsh as this may sound, see Black people. Seems nobody really likes them.
>>
>>77698895
dirty bastard
>>
>>77698923
a lot of blacks don't even like other blacks
>>
>>77698923
gypsies dont hate anyone, never heard about Jews hating whites, most jews are white themselves
>>
>>77700225
you can't tell me you wouldn't if I ever saw her i'd pull her pants down and bury my tongue in her asshole until she let out the nastiest fart on my mouth
>>
>>77698228
>tfw you find out her tits are hideous
>>
just g*rms really, and rightly so
>>
File: Jeremy-Kyle.jpg (24KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Kyle.jpg
24KB, 620x372px
>aussies
>calling anything hideous
>>
>>77698228
They don't defend themselves
>>
I think it came after the West took a pause and introspected after what happened in WW2. And we realized that the status quo would probably lead to failure and war yet again, sooner or later, and with the prospect of a nuclear war, we needed a pivot in how we organized people, nations, and ideology.

Sure there was white guilt for slavery, but this collective and propagated guilt about white identity didn't emerge until the 1960s onwards. About that time counterculture took off, police became enemies, gay culture was about to start, other-racial mass immigration programs started popping up, gender equality pushes took off, and states stopped promoting their cultures in favour of multiculturalism. Everything was set in place to reverse the peace of Westphalia and seemingly chart the course for a global government system without nation states.

The white guilt and media promotion of white hate must have been a necessary step to achieve this. In order to ease the globalization of the world, it has to first be globalized in demography. Differences in nations have to fall apart and everything has to blend together. And so whiteness is currently being shamed and dismantled as a concept, such that the initial peoples of the Western world do not oppose mass migration patterns and the ceding of their place of power in the world.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.