[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much neetbux do you get in your cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1500925829001.jpg (114KB, 768x513px) Image search: [Google]
1500925829001.jpg
114KB, 768x513px
How much neetbux do you get in your cunt?
>>
I have studentbux, which is around 40$us a month lmao
>>
940 usd + 370 for rent.
>>
>>77695143
Wtf you get paid enough to live in tel aviv in your own flat
>>
it's not a prefixed amount but it covers your basic expenses, that includes rent, electricity, around $400 for food, but it does not include internet. You have to make room for that.
>>
None because it's too much of a pain compared to just working
>>
$900 a month. It's not enough money to live, I'm really happy that I'm now employed.
>>
The minimum wage here is 1550 euros.

The minimum welfare is 70% of the minimum wage.
Plus money for rent and insurance and so on.
>>
>>77695644
I'll never understand why European taxpayers don't take to the streets over this shit. (I guess they are too busy working). That $900/month I used to get was 50% of what one would make working full-time at minimum wage. And that was all I got, I had to pay my rent out of it. No one in their right mind would actually choose to be on welfare in this country, it's only for the most desperate people who really don't have a choice, yet welfare in Europe sounds comfy as fuck.
>>
>>77695644
You get more than double
>>
in norway, living off benefits is a viable career path
>>
Too much. This country is full of lazy bums that are destroying the little wealth we have left
>>
>>77695058
Literally none, unless you're a whore who has 3 Oreo children, or you have legitimate autism.
>>
>>77695644
That's fucking astounding.
All your bills are paid, and then a boatload of disposable income?

I make 32k USD per year, and this welfare is objectively comfier.
>>
we dont get that here. especially if we're white.
>>
My sister and her 3 kids are on the dole. She averages $2,350 per month and gets a nice 2 storey 4 bedroom house in the countryside with a big dooryard.
>>
>>77697107
Does she need to prove that she's searching for work to keep on welfare?
>>
Under labour we used to get lot. Now we get nothing, everything is a loan with 100% interest.

Fuck neoliberalism.
>>
>>77697152
Lolno, she hasn't put in a job application in at least 10 years and she even lived a year in the US while collecting her neetbux. She doesn't even have a driver's license
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.