[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHI/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: gunchi.jpg (86KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
gunchi.jpg
86KB, 385x387px
why am I so hated here? edition
>>
File: PEF6H8g_d.jpg (67KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
PEF6H8g_d.jpg
67KB, 500x600px
Never forget
>>
>>77688692
who is this?
>>
File: isis-primer.jpg (873KB, 3150x2363px) Image search: [Google]
isis-primer.jpg
873KB, 3150x2363px
Would CHIs be interested in joining ISIS? ادي واجبك للخالق ياعبد الله
>>
CHI
The regret is starting to pile up again, it went more or less away for a long while but these last few months it has been growing. Why must I have such terrible social skills?
>>
>>77690482
why haven't you practiced on getting better? I mean you have the perfect place to do it
>>
just bleached a chicana to be honest
>>
>>77690869
I really don't. People want to get their things and go, at most some old people want to talk about the weather for a word or two but thats it. I also usually just focus on getting my shift done. I am fairly certain there is something crucial about social interaction that I did not learn. I am 10 years late to learn this shit.
>>
>>77691037
you can still small talk with your co workers
>>
CHI who's in love with russian camgirl here.
The anger and depression that I'm not really special to her has not subsided.
I can't even masturbate because I'm still so hung up on her I don't find other girls attractive anymore. I'm so fucking sexually frustrated, I had a fucking wet dream for the first time since I was a teenager.

I am thinking of flying to Russia and asking her to take my virginity for $30k (my life savings).
>>
>>77693614
dude just stop I mean you could fly to russia and find a different girl but still just get over it
>>
>>77693614
My camgirl is Colombian
We've talked for about 4 months now. I think she would be willing to give me some pity sex. I have to find an excuse to fly to Colombia thought.
>>
>>77693851
I want to man, believe me I do.
But I can't control the way I feel.

>>77694558
Excuse? There's like a billion excuses!
There's so many legitimate cool places down there and the culture is rich. I think randomly saying "I want to go to Colombia" isn't anywhere near as bad as something like "I want to go to Thailand/Russia/Philippines" where people will assume you're a sex/mail order bride tourist.
>>
> revealed my power level to the qt I've been seeing
>Start talking to her about the Jewish question
>She's a (((Trump lover))) so I thought she'd be somewhat sympathetic
>Gets mad and calls me a "nazi"
>Tell her I'm not a nazi but rather a flangist but to no avail
Civic nationalism is the ultimate Jewish controlled op tactic. Codreanu warned us
Anyway. How was your week OP?
>>
>>77693614
Memes. Memes aside if you are actually serious she would do it for 10k easily, that includes the room in some 5 star hotel where she has never ever visited.
>>
>>77694837
>leaf
>thinks other leaves might not all be die hard sjws
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>77694837
> Trump lover
> anti-semitic
hmmmm
>>
>>77694827
why are you so attached to her though? like give me a legit reason
>>77694837
why are you like this?
>>
>>77694985
Sadly she is a Trump lover but not an anti-Semite. These civic nationalists can correctly identify and fight symptoms of a cancer that is infecting our lands but they intentionally ignore its causes
>>
>>77695035
I've said it before she's the only female in my entire life who's ever even acknowledged my existence. Plus she's pretty much my perfect woman personality and looks wise.
>>
>>77694942
There's probably no hope.
I was considering applying for a Chilean passport as my parents are Chilean, but let's face it, Chile is as degenerate as Canada.
>>
>>77695132
but she's just using you so how can she be your perfect women?
>>
>>77694827
Yeah, but alone? That's kind of a red flag, don't you think? Especially for a guy who never travels at all.
>>
>>77694827
What if you get kidnapped by her mafia boyfriend?
>>
>>77695658
not really and why would it matter?
>>
Alri Mexicans
>>
>>77696197
alri boudica
>>
>>77695629
Well I did say "pretty much".
She would be perfect if she actually liked me, and maybe wasn't an alcoholic, but even that can be super qt because she gets hiccups when she's drunk.

>>77695658
Nah, you can make it about "finding yourself" if you're a CHI, like white people do in Europe.
>>
>>77697211
just try to move on try and find someone in your area just lower your standards
>>
Finally got the chance to play a video game this week!
>>
>>77699473
nice, how does it feel revisiting your old life?
>>
>>77699550
Bitter sweet.
This is very short lived. Tomorrow I'll be out of the house for most of the day.
So are things looking up for you anon?
>>
>>77699473
what did you play?
>>
>>77699705
you also work weekends? and everythings the same
>>
>>77700061
Age of Decadence
>>77700403
Sort of.
I have a short day work day tomorrow but I have to deal with car shit too
>>
>>77695167
>chilean
>>
>>77701551
CHIlean?
>>
>>77701563
get out fake CHI
>>
>>77701580
But I'm not Chilean
>>
>>77701593
what are u
>>
>>77701500
should of went with the moped
>>
>>77701607
not him but i heard mopeds are quite good

what are your thoughts on a street-legal dirtbike maybe?
>>
>>77688314
I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.
>>
>>77701650
they are pretty good because they are cheap and you don't have to have a license or incurrence to drive it around
>>
>>77701677
Should I buy this?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-motocross/city-of-toronto/2006-yamaha-xt-225-blue-plated-enduro-with-lots-of-upgrades/1284769461
>>
>>77701600
My parents are from Mexico/Texas
>>
>>77701802
I don't believe you.
>>
>>77701706
post a pic of it
>>
>>77701829
the ad has multiple pictures
>>
>>77701844
i'm too lazy
>>
>>77701935
This is why everyone hates you
>>
>>77701955
rude
>>
>>77689648
Are you going to pay me 60k+ USD a year? If not it is a waste of my time.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.