[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Is this true? Spen doesn't like bread or rice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: spen.png (93KB, 1254x830px) Image search: [Google]
spen.png
93KB, 1254x830px
Is this true? Spen doesn't like bread or rice?
>>
yes
look at tapas stuff, always a lot of toppings on small piece of bread
south america isn't big on bread, they only eat rice because they're poor
>>
File: 1431712603671.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1431712603671.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>77674929
>3187 calories per day
>>
>>77674929
>Spen doesn't like bread or rice?
Bread is on every meal and rice is used a lot
>>
>>77675754
That's not what science says
>>
>>77675778
>2017
>american sources

Sure bruh. And America won the WWII.
>>
>>77675754
>bread is on ever meal
Right.
>and rice is used a lot
Depends on where in Spain are you. We barely eat any rice in my region.
>>
>>77675041
>muh taw-paws
kys
>>
>>77675778

Bread and rice are both grains.
>>
>>77675778
american studies are far from science
>>
>>77675041
The bread is just there so you can eat it with your hand.If a tapa has a lot of bread or it is a bocata or it is trashy
t.culinary expert
>>77678248
There are really good tapas cities in Spain.Valladolid is probably the best
>>
>>77680853
>There are really good tapas cities in Spain.Valladolid is probably the best
No shit Sherlock. What I mean is that guiris think Spaniards eat tapas all the time whereas it's just pub food, it's not representative of our daily diet at all unless you happen to live in a bar for some reason.
>>
>>77680936
Is true that in Spain you order a drink at a bar and you just get free food? Here a beer is $7, and if you want to eat the brainchild of a "innovative" 20-something culinary school graduate it's another $11.
>>
>>77681585
>Is true that in Spain you order a drink at a bar and you just get free food?
It depends on the region.In places like Valladolid you have to pay for them but they are really good.In places like Granada they are included with the drink.
This dude has visit like every city in Spain for having tapas if you are interested to learn about what they include with the tapa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i05wzFF2so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGykHvKqVpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHMYV5L524g
>>
>>77674929
If spain hates rice then explain spanish rice
>>
>>77675067
this, i eat about 1500-2000 kcal a day
>>
>>77681764
>Spanish rice, red rice, rice of Luis' people is a Mexican side dish made from white rice, tomatoes, garlic, onions, and other ingredients
>Although it is called "Spanish rice", this dish is unknown in Spain
>>
>>77681827
wtf i hate spain now
>>
>>77681585
In Madrid you'll get free appetizers with your drink but don't expect much, just a little something to keep you entertained (the quantity and quality depends on the bar).
>>
>>77674929
Only in the mediterranean coast we eat the mediterranean diet, but even there this being lost because we're too rich.
>>
>>77675067
You mean kcal right? 3187 is literally nothing.
>>
>>77681951
sounds comfy
they don't do this in the british tourist colonies
>>
>>77682008
you are a big guy
>>
>>77682053
Yeah the traditionally touristy areas are generally crap, both the ones for locals and the ones for guiris, ageing business model and infrastructure, jacked up prices, bad service and normie entertainment (oy vey goyim you're looking pretty burnt out how about you go lie down on crowded beaches for a couple weeks with all the other wageslave cattle heh heh)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.