[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French are indeed Gauls, BUT....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

French are indeed Gauls, BUT....
>>
>>77672177
Orléanais are Aryans, AND..
>>
File: Aryan Settlement.png (211KB, 1656x1884px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan Settlement.png
211KB, 1656x1884px
>>77672177

so are Southern and Western French !
>>
just end your life already
>>
I fuck frankish biatchesssss
>>
>>77672775

Thanks for the bump, self-hating cuck
>>
What next? We will be mongols?
>>
>>77672972
>What next? We will be mongols?
No

If you're a Nothern French(North of Loire) then you're a Gallo-Franks minus Orléanais who are Aryans. This is definitive.

Occitans' ancestry does not matters to me so i will not do any research in their behalf.
>>
>>77673205
I wonder what about native Parisians, what are they
>>
not really suprised with the alans.
sarmatians and alans also settled in britain with the romans.

i think there was some arthurian legend/sarmatian/alan connection.
>>
>>77673932
Native Parisians are all dead, but the genuine Parisians were most likely Franks

There is an ENORMOUS ammount of Frankish graves(so called "row graves") and artifacts around Paris.

If you want to know more, you can read "Uncovering the Germanic Past: Merovingian Archaeology in France, 1830-1914"
>>
>>77672475
I love how wild you're going and coming up with theories every week haha. but A History of the Alans in the West looks interesting so thanks for that
>>
>>77674200
Hi Sarmatian Bratar

>i think there was some arthurian legend/sarmatian/alan connection.

Yes

Arthurian legends, particularly these of Chrétien de Troyes, show similarities to Nart saga

>>77674384
To be honest

I learned about the Alans while reading about Frankish setttlements, and i started to ponder about my Alanic ancestry when i repeatedly encountered setback in the process of preaching my "Frankish Gospel"

Since nobody seems to care about the Franks and continue to claim being Gauls, i just decided to drop all pretense.
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>77672177
Spain is Iberian r1b
>>
File: poitevins taifales.png (228KB, 1200x1728px) Image search: [Google]
poitevins taifales.png
228KB, 1200x1728px
>>77674200
I am a taifale :)
>>
>>77674861
the ancient Alan samples were high in some subclades of G. is G in general particularly high in that specific part of France?
>>
>>77675052
Weird

3-5% according to this map, but my region isn't listed
>>
>>77675163
sorry ur just some Galloroman, not a proud ALAN steppe warrior
>>
>>77675220
>i'm not because a drawing say so

Nice b8 but 50000* Alans settled in my region and expelled the Gallo-Romans there, thus whatever haplogroup i have, this haplogroup is Alanic

As for G2 it is a Caucasian haplogroup and a Neolithic haplogroup, not particularly linked to the Alans

* The biggest city in France during the Merovingian era was Paris with around 30000 people
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.