[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a bored Mexican anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 29

File: 1449488778733.gif (257KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449488778733.gif
257KB, 480x360px
>>
>>77651766
Why do Mexicans park their old trucks on their lawns?
>>
>>77651766
Lol a bamboo dancing with a fedora
>>
¿eres hot?
>>
>>77651818
I don't know about what you are talking about desu.
>>77651829
The dancing cactus with a sombrero is cool
>>77651834
I guess. I get approached by girls and even guys all the time when I go out.
>>
>>77651921
No sé por qué contesté en inglés.
>>
Is taco bell good chain?
>>
>>77651921
>>77652070
postea tu cuerpo
o al menos sus pies......
>>
>>77651818
Because a lot of houses here don't have a garage, so people use the lawn as an improvised garage.
>>
>>77652250
Nah, tried it once before it went bankrupt in Mexico. Was pretty mediocre and expensive for it's price.

They were tacos with soft tortillas, not the hard shell ones.
>>77652288
No.
>>
Do you guys eat a lot of american style food or junk food? I heard hamburgers are pretty popular in mexico.
>>
>>77652459
Yes. Fast food chains are pretty popular, mainly pizzas and hamburgers, and then "sushi" or "Chinese" food. Subway type of stuff, not that much, but they also exist.

Mexican street food is still king as far as I see, tho.
>>
>>77652354
;-;
>>
>>77652549
en que pinche rancho vives?, aqui en Puebla lo mas popular es el shushi, aparte de los tacos
>>
my girlfriend is from Jalisco, novia mexicana...i am learning spanish ese.
>>
>>77652600
No soy muy fan de doxear mis fotos en 4chan, incluso si no se ve mi cara. Y tampoco confío en los removedores de información exif. Paranoia sana.

>>77652689
En la Ciudad de México.

>>77652703
I saw your thread, I tried to correct you :D
We don't say "ese", tho. That is chicano slang.
>>
File: mexican_federal_police.jpg (26KB, 373x271px) Image search: [Google]
mexican_federal_police.jpg
26KB, 373x271px
what happens in Matamoros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EF4C6cl-P4
>>
File: 1302830421380s.jpg (3KB, 107x126px) Image search: [Google]
1302830421380s.jpg
3KB, 107x126px
>>77651766
are you a Mexican?
>>
>>77652859
Zetas
>>
>>77652878
No patricio, la mayonesa no es un instrumento.
>>
>>77652884
death?
>>
>>77652963
Pretty much, it is in one of the states that has been the most affected ever since the Drug War started, and it became a zeta stronghold. I've never been there myself, so I don't know a lot about it.
>>
>>77651766
If I didn't start a question with an inverse ? will it really confuse spanish speakers who don't speak english well, even if they can see the mark at the end of the sentence?
>>
>>77653237
Not really. Many people don't even bother to add the ¿ when writing in Spanish because they are lazy. They take a lot of shortcuts in their writing and it looks bad.
>>
>>77652797
Si te soy sincero, con suerte, solo lo habria utilizado para masturbarme

tip para los exifs: si haces captura de pantalla los datos de la foto original dejan de existir
>>
>>77653544
Lo supuse, pero de igual forma
>publicar tus fotos
>en 4chan
Paso
>>
File: LTM.jpg (916KB, 2996x1851px) Image search: [Google]
LTM.jpg
916KB, 2996x1851px
>>77653544
Ahora que lo pienso, bastantes personas me han comparado con estas tres personas (sí, incluyendo a la mujer). Más veces de lo que creerías. La verdad, siempre he pensado que algunas personas se me acercan sencillamente por que soy un caso de "en tierra de ciegos, el tuerto es rey".
>>
>>77651766
are you a virgin?
>>
>>77654279
Especialmente este tipo, y especialmente esta foto (en serio, da miedo). Por si te quita la curiosidad.
>>
>>77654316
No
>>
Do you have any attractive female relatives?
Would they give me a blow job?
>>
>>77654385
Yes
Maybe, but I'm pretty certain that they wouldn't.
>>
Thought on the economic policies of the Persian Empire?
>>
>>77654364
Did you fuck a thicc mature mexican mommy?
>>
File: 1479998667444.png (396KB, 620x579px) Image search: [Google]
1479998667444.png
396KB, 620x579px
How many Mexican's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
>>
>>77651766
Porque los forros de mi ciudad venden la comida mexicana tan cara? se aprovechan de que son los unicos en la ciudad que la venden? Amo la comida mexicana pero $160 pesos por 6 tacos es muy caro :c
>>
>>77654433
I'm sad to announce that I don't really know much about the Persian Empire.
>>77654470
Had the chance once, but pussied out. She was ugly.
>>77654497
Just Juan.
>>
>>77654587
>Had the chance once, but pussied out. She was ugly.
SHAME!

Does the average mexican girl have a big ass and a muffin top?
>>
>>77654563
Aquí se pueden conseguir 5 con 1 dolar. Pero generalmente cuestan alrededor de 5 por 3 dolares. No debe de haber tanta demanda en Argentina, supongo. No recuerdo cuanto cuestan los cortes de carne en los restaurantes argentinos a los que he ido, pero son buenos.
>>77654632
>big ass
Nah, but some do.
>muffin top
I don't know if average, but more common than what I would like.
>>
>>77654801
is your skin color light brown?
>>
>>77654859
Just brown, not that light, but not that dark.
>>
>>77654929
Have you ever wanted to visit Puerto Rico?
>>
>>77654993
Not specifically, so I could say that not really. I guess that we don't hear that much about you other than when we have 2 boxers fight each other. So I haven't heard that much about you in order to pick up my specific interest. But I would like to travel around the world; the delusion to visit every single country on earth if possible, starting with Latin America, including Puerto Rico.
>>
>>77655194
>I guess that we don't hear that much about you
That's true. All international Puerto Rican news are about our debt, and there's nothing really interesting happening here, so I don't blame you. And our tourist spots aren't that exciting.

Thanks for answering my questions, Pedro. Would love to visit your country in my lifetime.
>>
>>77654324
no esta mal
>>
>>77655292
If you decide to do it, good luck my friend. Mexicans IRL are usually not rude and like foreigners despite how some of us behave on the internet desu.
>>
What's your fetish?
>>
Why are Mexicans always the bad guys in American movies?
>>
>>77655448
MILFs, public, tied women
>>77655567
We are bad hombres
>>
Mexi girls likes argies? what chances do a white argie got to fuck with a mexi girl for free
>>
>>77655619
Are average people affected by cartels?
>>
>>77655661
Yes, I guess that not all, but we have enough of your actors in our tv for them to know you and like your accent (again, not all), plus the foreign bonus that almost always exist. If you are not a sperg, pretty high. If you are a sperg, forget it.
>>
>>77655767
kek nice to know that.
>>
>>77655678
Complicated question, my friend, because this is a really complicated conflict that mixes your usual gang violence, asymmetric war and dictatorship style assassinations. Short answer is: some are, but the majority isn't and can live their lives with relative tranquillity even if really fucked up shit is happening close to them with them never knowing.

The long answer is: the main people who are affected are cartel members themselves, as they engage in bloody battles and vendettas with each other and rival cartels in order to control profitable territories and trading routes with extreme brutality. They never have a shortage of cannon fodder as poverty, lack of scholarship and opportunities are endemic in almost half of the entire population. The next people who get the most affected are the ones "fighting" against them (police, military), whether it is because they are bought and they stopped being useful / a rival gang found out, because they caught up on the fire while on duty, or because they are actually doing their jobs, refused to cooperate and got themselves a target as a result. Next are reporters trying to shed light, and bring people to justice, followed by people working in aduanas who refuse to cooperate (basically, people who are in the way. And lastly, everyday citizens who can get extorted in their business, or who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hits usually occur at night, being kidnapped by paramilitary groups of extremely armed individuals, and without making much noise (right wing dictatorship death squads style), and they dispose of the bodies in the same way. Much like what happened in Argentina and the disappeared people of the dictatorship. So nobody notices until it is too late.
>>
>>77655955
Honestly, Latin Americans in general (no matter which race), alongside Europeans have it good here in that regard. It's easy for the regular people to find cultural bonds and common ground with any of you (even Argentinians, yes), plus again, the exotic foreigner bonus.
>>
Is Mexico as bad as the media makes it seem?
>>
>>77656354
It's in a really bad shape, and in the last 2 years it feels like it has been getting worse by the day, but despite this, no. Not even close. Your media is really that exaggerated.
>>
>>77656354
american media is shit
>>
>>77656445
Rampant poverty, drugs, murders/violence aren't common sights? Common to me would be more than once a month.
>>
>>77651766
¿how did you learn english?
>>
>>77651766
Are you Mexican?
>>
>>77656544
No, they aren't common sights even if they do happen. And that is not the point, as your media puts this place almost Syria tier: worse off than Iraq or Afghanistan for several bullshit reasons, which really isn't the case. We are not even the worse in the region.

Believe it or not, the vast majority of people have not seen people get murdered, much less seen beheading or dismembered people.

The same with rampant poverty, etc.

And lastly, we have amongst the lowest rates of drugs consumption in the planet. Any drug, even the legal ones.
>>
>>77656569
Movies, music and video games, mostly. And I also had English classes for years, even if I never paid attention.
>>
>>77656661
That's what my flag says, I think.
>>
>>77656504
I remember seeing some articles on how "Millenials are killing the beer industry" and the reason was that the beer consumption went down by 1%. I swear Mexican media is bought and shit but American media is the most biased thing I have seen in my life.
>>77656808
Many in here arent natives from the country they post on but the fact that the OP says BORED MEXICAN should have answered his retarded question
>>
So uh.. where do you come from and which class are you from? What do you do for a living and how much you earn?
>>
>>77656714
I just want to hear some authentic sources telling me this. I know US news companies will shit on Mexico any opportunity they get. I know Spanish would obviously be preferred but if I can't speak it very well, how well could a gringo like myself get around if I decided to pay a visit?
>>
>>77651766
I hate every last one of you.
>>
>>77657032
I was born in Sonora, but live in Mexico City ever since I can remember.
Just middle class, not upper, not bottom, just middle class.
Uni student in 7th semester, I live through the NEET bux my parents give me, even though not a NEET.
>>
Why do you think Americans are stupid for letting Mexicans in to do their jobs for minimum wage? We've been nice to you people for too long.
>>
>>77657090
Tourist places always have someone who can speak English even if the majority of the people can't speak it. We have a really good tourism infrastructure as we among the most visited countries on the planet (8th place). Top tier really, unlike a lot of other things around here.

Millions of Americans visit this place every year, so I think you could do fine.

>>77657104
Ok cool.
>>
>>77657279
I sometimes wonder how can some Americans manage to be this delusional desu. I guess I'll never know.
>>
Not original anon but whatever
>>77657090
Depending where do you want to go, the capital is """nice""" since it has a shitton of museums and cool places but is also a shithole.
I know Spanish would obviously be preferred but if I can't speak it very well, how well could a gringo like myself get around if I decided to pay a visit?
If you go to a touristic destination a guide would most likely help you most of the time and if you look and act like a retarded tourist is probable some locals might want to scam you (not too common, worst case scenario)but I dont think they would try to rob you or anything.
>>77657104
Thats rude.
>>77657279
It all goes back to WW2 when you let mexicans get in with promises of good rewards for helping America keep going with the war but neither cared to pay said rewards nor cared to actually return the mexicans to the country.
>>
>>77657389
I don't mind
>>
>>77657330
>>77657389
So basically, if I can't speak Spanish, don't leave the tourist traps?
>>
OP sounds so fucking autistic
>>
>>77657537
If you don't have a guide or know a local, pretty much.
>>
>>77657537
Getting a friend or a touristic guide that knows how things work on the city is for me the best option. Airports or Big Hotels can charge you extremely expensively for basic things like a water bottle or some chips and native either are extremely nice and chill or also try to sell you everything overpriced.
>>
>>77657584
no u
>>
>>77651766
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
>>
>>77657906
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
>>
>>77657906
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?
If a woodchuck could ever give a fuck?
>>
>>77651766

¿Por qué? :^D
>>
who are you voting for next year?
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (10KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
10KB, 292x173px
Is the city of Guadalajara a great spot for a hot White American to meet a lovely Mexican wife?
>>
>>77658146
Why's it have to be this way?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izy0zA3kQTc
>>77658150
Probably AMLO, but I don't want to. There is still plenty of time to change my mind.

Who are the candidates so far?

>>77658209
Maybe
>>
File: 0zHzHEe.gif (496KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
0zHzHEe.gif
496KB, 500x363px
>>77658274

>maybe.
>>
>>77658274
>AMLO
I dont want commies on my 4chin
>>77658344
Theres a big amount of Muricans in Guadalajara and specifically towns nearby like Chapala, so its pretty high.
>>
>>77658274
there are no official candidates yet afaik

are you lefty?
>>
>>77658398
I hate commies.
>>77658402
Yes.
>>
>>77658398

Right on, I just want to get fluent in spanish and earn a decent living teaching english. From what i hear there are some foxy women in that city, if i can meet a nice girl to practice my Spanish and check out the city with, that would be so awesome.

I'm cool with not being around Americans for awhile. I want some mexican homies.
>>
>>77658426
>AMLO
>Not commie
You know realistically speaking there are only 2 candidates, its either PAN or PRI and we know so far how things go with PRI, I dont think AMLO is gonna win ever tho and the 4th candidate is just for filler so it wont do much.
So nice seeing that democracy works perfectly in our country.
>>
>>77658641
>I just want to get fluent in spanish and earn a decent living teaching english
The best thing you could do is earn money on dollars and live in Mexico, that way is way cheaper. As for your idea, I have seen people do that in East Asia but in Mexico it wouldnt work since you either need professional degrees on spanish or you will get paid poorly.
>>
What part of Mexico are you from? And what is your favorite city/place in your country?
>>
>>77658641
Mexico city, Monterrey and Guadalajara are the ones with more Americans and Europeans.

There are better places to visit imho, but that's a good start.
>>
>>77658659
kys
>>
>>77658808

Interesting, i already got the job and everything and I'm going to be getting payed between 8,000 and 13,000 pesos a month, depending on how many hours i want to work.

Can i earn a comfy living? What do you think? I did some research and Im thinking my rent will be around 3,000-4,000 pesos a month.
>>
>>77658823
Not OP.
I'm from Monterrey, the best places for me are Oaxaca, San Cristobal de las Casas, Queretaro and Zacatecas.

But the majority of people likes Cancun, Playa del Carmen and that kind of stuff.
>>
>>77658911
Well, it depends on where you want to live. I earn 30,000 a month, but I live in one of the most expensive cities in Mexico (San Pedro Garza Garcia)

Imho, the minimum wage for a comfy living is around 20,000 pesos per month.
>>
>>77658659
I hate AMLO as well, probably more than you, but so far he has been proving to give a much more moderate speech than the previous times (even if he is still a vague retard).

He at least went from
>lol fuck USA i'm so proud to not know a single word of english and never set a foot there :DDD
To
>Go to the US and actually have conversations with different Americans in rallies
>Say we need to keep our head cool regarding Trump, be open to negotiations and have a "battle of ideas" (whatever that bullshit means)
>He doesn't seem to be a big supporter of the Drug War

Some of his economic policies are a dangerous meme, but I really, really doubt he could pass them through our legislation. As he doesn't have that many allies inside our politics. And again, he seems more moderate this time.

Besides, I'm fucking done with both the PRI and PAN (the drug war is that much of a huge no, that I'm willing to vote for fucking AMLO). And, after all the shit with Duarte, the guys from Tamaulipas, Chihuahua, etc. fuck PRI. I don't have my hopes high on MORENA to change that much, if at all, but fuck PRI for their literal crimes against humanity (kids with cancer treated with water, etc.).

Still, my vote hasn't been decided yet. Once we know the candidates and their specific policies, I might change my opinion. I just wish Salinas and Miguel de la Madrid didn't rob Cárdenas of their presidency back in 1988, when he won, as confessed by la Madrid multiple times. So yes, it is very possible, don't limit your capacity to imagine outcomes like that.
>>
>>77658823
1. I'm form Sonora but live in Mexico City.
2. Mexico City, Guanajuato, Sonora, Oaxaca and Chiapas.
>>
>>77659051
+1
>>
>>77658845
nah fuck you.
I DONT WANT AMLO COMMIES OR PRIISTAS RUNNING MY COUNTRY YOU KEK
>>77658911
>8,000 and 13,000 pesos a month
Do you plan on living on a shitshack? if so then yes but if you want to live decently on middle class 30k pesos a month will do it or maybe a little less than that like 25k could do it.
>>77658823
A c a p u l c o w e y a n d a b a m o s p e d i s i m o s
Acapulco is nice, some south shitholes states have beatiful jungle places.
>>
>>77659051
>Go to the US and actually have conversations with different Americans in rallies
>Say we need to keep our head cool regarding Trump, be open to negotiations and have a "battle of ideas" (whatever that bullshit means)
>He doesn't seem to be a big supporter of the Drug War
Well he seems reasonable, but I probably would try to both PAN depending on how retarded is the candidate they show this year and if AMLO takes it easier and goes less commie maybe I would vote for him.
>kids with cancer treated with water
Im from Veracruz and apparently it ended up being a hoax but that doesnt make him less of a cunt and he still did a shitton of bad things like killing periodists and even medic and having direct ties with the crime warlords.
At least the new guy governing is doing a really great work so far.
>>
>>77652859
Tamaulipas is a failed state.
>>
>>77659113
kys
>>
>>77659277
nah fuck you
>>
Honest opinion on your cunt
>>
>>77659113

Well, just checked out rent and it would be for sure between 3,000-4,000 pesos a month with roommates. So that leaves me with around 6,000 pesos a month for food and fun. Doable wouldn't you say?

For the city of Guadalajara btw?
>>
>>77659446
I dont live in Jalisco anymore but I think it would be doable
>Roomates
That makes it easier if you are gonna share bills and everything, do you got pics of the place you got? I want to see how much of a good deal you got yourself.
>>
>>77659093
>>77658928

Right on, ill be sure to take a trip down to Oaxaca. Im going to have my hands full for the first few months with the city of Guadalajara and the state of Jalisco though.

Me btw:
>>77659446
>>77658911
>>
>>77659381
It could be better with a better educational system.
>>
File: Mexico.jpg (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico.jpg
4MB, 4000x4000px
>>77659381
Really like parts of it, fucking hate other aspects of it (the obvious ones). Wasted potential of a country if there ever was one.

But sooner or later, no matter what happens in our politics, society, etc, in the short run, at the rate humanity as a whole is improving, it will inevitably become one of the better countries in planet, and even thought I'm sure I won't see it in my lifetime, my hopes aren't completely shattered. Unless a nuclear war happens or something.

Much like what happened with your country, actually, from having a GDP lower than us, to vastly surpassing us over time.

Pic is what I like.
>>
>>77659381
I really love my country, we have an extensive variety and quality of food(meat, vegetables, fruits) that literally grow in your backyard, they are also very cheap in the supermarkets or "mercados".

Also, we have a huge amount of dishes, different ones for each region. I live well, some people don't (low salaries), but all in all, it's a very nice country.

I feel safe 24/7 living in my city, some other places are not that safe tho.
>>
File: 00j0j_MOlHsrgjyC_1200x900.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
00j0j_MOlHsrgjyC_1200x900.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
>>77659533

I haven't committed to a place yet, the school gives me a place to stay for the first month.

But heres the spot I'm looking at now. its close to Zapopan centro for 3,600 a month 3 roommates.
>>
File: 00W0W_3blHYVguzOp_50x50c.jpg (951B, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
00W0W_3blHYVguzOp_50x50c.jpg
951B, 50x50px
>>77659533

Another picture.
>>
>>77659536
Good luck, just don't do anything illegal and you're gonna live completely normal.
>>
>>77659381
“México está dormido, pero es un gigante. Un gigante dormido. No quiero ni pensar qué va a suceder cuando despierte cuando el gigante despierte se irá afuera la hipocresía, la farsa, todo aquello que hace de México un país pobre”
Mexico is a sleeping giant, its just been sleeping for hundreds of years ;_;
>>
File: 00303_9pXb3L9X5IO_600x450.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00303_9pXb3L9X5IO_600x450.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>77659533

Uno mas.
>>
>>77659611
I heard Zapopan is a nice and quiet place to live.
>>77659650
Is this a picture for ants?
>>
>>77659569
>I feel safe 24/7 living in my city

bullshit, Mexico is far from a safe country, never was and will never be
>>
>>77659726
>let me tell you about your own life
>>
>>77659611
It looks pretty nice and you got a nice garden. And for storage how big is the closet? I wish I could see the pic for ants you posted
>>77659650
What a nice picture of 50x50
>>77659679
Honestly it looks really comfy, hope you can do great on your mexican trip
>>77659726
Have you ever been to Mexico?
>>
Are Mexico women qt?
>>
File: 1500907210633.jpg (104KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
1500907210633.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
>>77659675
I've heard this somewhere but I can't remember who said it. I think it was an old woman (?)
Also legit TAMAULIPECAN here, ask me anything while I'm dodging gunshots.
>>
File: 00W0W_3blHYVguzOp_1200x900.jpg (33KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
00W0W_3blHYVguzOp_1200x900.jpg
33KB, 720x540px
>>77659667

Thanks anon, will do. I'll be on my best behavior.

>>77659707

Hahaha, my bad, this ones better. For sure, yeah the best part about that area is that there are four universities close by, so there will be a lot of young people around.
>>
>>77659796
You know any Zetas?
Do you own any guns?
>>
>>77659790
Some are, some aren't. Like everywhere.
>>
File: qtz.jpg (183KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
qtz.jpg
183KB, 899x1200px
>>77659863
Lies, they are all qt
>>
File: qt314.jpg (82KB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
qt314.jpg
82KB, 720x899px
>>77659790
some of them
>>
>>77659757
>Have you ever been to Mexico?

I have zero reasons to visit such a corrupt and violent country.

>>77659749

Yes my friend, you can pretend is safe, for you own peace of mind.
>>
>>77659863
How can i get Mexican qt?
>>
>>77659726
Sure, but I feel safe 24/7 in my city.

I can draw it for you in paint, if you want.
>>
>>77659910
>salvadoran flag
>>
>>77659914
Ok cool
>>77659919
Lately, K-Pop and South Korea are becoming really popular among girls. So I don't know, just be yourself. Everyone can get a girl here if they are not spergs.
>>
>>77659796
Chavela Vargas, thanks internet for letting me google something in less than 5 seconds.
>>77659790
Gonna be honest, I dont like mestizo girls too much but the exception is when they are cute, other than that I prefer most white skinned girls.
>>77659919
Some girls like korean boy bands that are made of twinks so if you are a feminine pretty korean then maybe.
>>77659914
So uh... Romania huh? What is that? A place full of gypsies and Vampires like HAHAHA if you ask 99% of the worlds population where the fuck is Romania they wouldnt be able to tell you because thats how irrelevant Romania is.
>>77659967
I think thats the Monterrey team, and northern girls are usually pretty nice btw.
>>
File: 141144.jpg (52KB, 590x701px) Image search: [Google]
141144.jpg
52KB, 590x701px
>>77659757
>>77659707
>>77659667
>>77659533

Thanks anons for the reply and information!

>>77659790

Stupid question sir! Mexican women are very sexy.

Latinas master race.
>>
>>77659862
No and no.
>>
>>77659862
Everyone likes to pretend they're part of some cartel here. Some actually are, others are not. It's hard to tell but I guess I do know or live nearby cartel members in disguise.
I do not own guns but I could get my hands on some quite easily I guess. I used to be friends with shady people years ago and they lived in pretty dangerous neighbourhoods where people would own at least one handgun.
>>
>>77660036
How is violence there lately?
>>
>>77659967
Kek, It's a northern soccer team.
>>
Your opinion on Cartel
>>
>>77660136
Shit
>>
>>77660014
>irrelevant

Not my problem if majority of population is stupid. But tell me, how is Mexico relevant in ANYTHING?
>>
>>77660160
Whatever you say, buddy.
>>
>>77660058
Compared to 2010, it's a fucking heaven.

I hate the hot weather tho.
>>
>TAMAULIPECAN here, ask me anything while I'm dodging gunshots.
Are you in your house? If so its pretty much just lay down far from the windows and wait till its over.
>>77660054
From experience, I can tell that the best places to live is where the families of narcos live in. That way no one is retarded enough to do crime or sell drugs because its probable narcos do justice by themselves and it may backfire.
Im not related to narcos but I live on a neighborhood nearby those families and is honestly really comfy, its filled with low class people but they are all pretty educated.
>>
>>77660188
2017 is supposedly the worst year in the last 20. I guess violence moved to other places, or you just don't notice since they are quiet. Happy for you, anyway.

What are some cool places in Tamaulipas? I know so little about Tamaulipas, desu.
>>
>>77660136
Pretty great honestly, the best thing that could have happened to Mexico.
[spoiler]Some arent working completely on drug money nowadays and now some are focusing on stealing gasoline which is worse, it already burned some town[/spoiler]
>>77660160
The gipsy is mad?
>>
>>77660266
Why everybody want's to go to Tamaulipas?
It's one of the most insecure places in Mexico, just don't.
>>
>>77660341
I don't really want to go, honestly, but I would like to know more about the place.
>>
>>77660295

no reason, i am 200x times more white that you
>>
File: Unknown-1.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
So i got another question since all the mexicanbros are chilling here.

Would i be murdered if i wore an American flag bandana to a friendly USA v Mexico Football match? I know there will be at least one while I'm living down there for a year or two.
>>
>>77660409
That's a lot of whiteness tbqh.
>>
Reminder to stop arguing with the pikey, giving them (You)s always turns threads into shitstorms.
>>
>>77660409
So uh... Did you seriously just came to this nice thread to say "Im more white than you" to anonymous persons you will never meet nor see their colour skin?
>>77660451
I dont think so, just dont go full "nazi ruso".
>>
The gypsy ruined the thread bye lads
>>
>>77659790
Yes
>>77659381
GOAT
>>77658823
I was born in DF but I've lived in Guadalajara since I'm 5
For me, it's anywhere in Jalisco or Chiapas, Cancún and Guanajuato (city)
>>77660409
>implying """whiteness""" is inherently good
>>77656569
WoW
>>
>>77660058
I'm not sure why there's another anon replying to these questions about Tamaulipas, fuck off cunt.
Violence was getting pretty bad last year. Zetas were cleaning up the cities from rebel cartel cells trying to take over, a lot of people were killed day after day and bodies were found with messages for every remaining gang boss and their families.
Also yeah I'm in my house lel
>>77660266
I've honestly never ventured too far into the wilderness to know about it but people make a huge deal out of the natural landmarks we have. Tula is a nice cozy town to visit as well.
La playa de Madero is also nice is you're looking for a good and cheap beach with hot womyn.
Real de catorce is where a lot of junkies go to looking for peyote and cheap as fuck weed. It's also a nice place to visit for a few days.
>>
>>77660483
Oh you are probably right, sadly I saw your post too late
>>77660507
He just made like 4 posts and isnt relevant either, no need to leave.
>>
What do Mexican think of their had -been territory which Usa took ago.
>>
>>77651766
Tell me the history of mexico in a nutshell
>>
>>77660451
No.

https://youtu.be/SQ5TUOaSJpE
>>
>>77660451
I really don't know, never been to a soccer match,

But I doubt you'll get in trouble for that, maybe if you start saying racist things to other people like that Russian guy.
>>
>>77660451
I wouldn't recommend it, football fans in stadiums, are filled with absolute shitheads, and given the recent animosity between our countries, some people might take it in the bad way. Sad to say it, but better prevent confrontations.
>>
>>77660548

lel.. like they have any power over USA.
>>
>>77660341
I grew up there and it was maximum comfy
I hope it's safe again so I can retire there
>>
>>77660547
>no need to leave
I just hate fucking posters like him, he shits up the comfiness of the thread
>>
>>77660551

some jungle tribes, Spanish empire took all central and south America easy as pie. short version.
>>
>>77660160
They are a power, unlike your country full of gypos

Mexican GDP is 6x Romanían GDP or so
>>
>>77660548
It causes massive butthurt, but nobody wants it back unironically (some say it just to piss off Americans). It has been a long time, and there is no point to it, it is as American as you can get, even with all the chicanos.

Most people don't think about it outside of history classes, tho.
>>
>>77660548
It was a pretty dick move by the americans.
>>77660575
Thanks for the laughs anon.
>>77660451
You are more likely to be attacked if you wear a rival team shirt to some match than if you wear an american flag bandana.
>>77660638
Just ignore him, he will go away.
If you are the one that leaves he wins.
>>
>>77660644

it is metziso because America still pump money at you
>>
File: Lazaro_cardenas2.jpg (854KB, 1647x2118px) Image search: [Google]
Lazaro_cardenas2.jpg
854KB, 1647x2118px
>>77660551
When Mexico became independent, it was decimated by a 10 year long war. That war left Mexico being poor so the pre-existing peace treaty with the nomadic tribes from the North was broken, as they depended on the things the government of New Spain gave them in exchange of not hunting down and raiding settlements there. At the same time, we faced and fought multiple rebellions (Republic of Texas, Republic of the Rio Grande, Republic of Yucatán, Republic of Lower California (U.S. Filibusters), Republic of Sonora (U.S. Filibusters), Republic of Zacatecas, Republic of Jalisco, Separatists in Tabasco, etc.) while being invaded by Spain from the nearby Island of Cuba, and an occupied fort within Mexico, since they wanted to regain control of the colonies starting with us. In the middle of all the shitfest, France took advantage of some damaged French bakeries due to the war, so they made ridiculous petitions (demanding us to pay up to 600 times more than the total costs of the damages done, money Mexico didn't have), and took the opportunity to blockade our ports and invade with the help of the U.S. Later on, the UK was plotting to expand to California and invade from Oregon, but was stopped short when the US invaded instead.
Meanwhile, the government in Mexico couldn't decide whether to be an empire, a republic, conservative, liberal, go back to Spain or become a French colony (there were people in favour and against all of that), so civil war within the factions wanting to take control of the government also broke out. This led to several military dictatorships led by generals who took advantage of the situation to raise to power and fucked us even more.
>>
File: 1491869072160.jpg (388KB, 750x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1491869072160.jpg
388KB, 750x1064px
>>77660734
Moreover, at the time, Mexico/New Spain (with pretty much the same demographics as present day Mexico) was still struggling the effects of the caste system. Since the times of the colony, only Spain born Spaniards had access to education and governing powers, and the majority of the population, mestizos, Amerindians and American-born Spaniards, were malnourished, illiterate, poor, and worked almost like slaves in mines and haciendas owned by the rich. Especially Amerindians and mestizos.
This very same uneducated people would move out to vote time and time again for the shittiest presidents you could ever imagine, so dictatorships, repression, poverty, corruption, perpetuated even further in a vicious cycle.
And every time a true Mexican hero would rise to try an improve things, he would be deposed by other generals/politicians who wanted power all to themselves and heir friends.

We would later be invaded by France again, in the name of Frenchaboo Mexicans who wanted to be part of Spain, and war broke down again. France fucked off in the end, but a dictator took office for the next 30 years until another war, the revolution, broke out against him. In the shitfest, after the revolutionaries won, and fair elections were held, another wannabe dictator staged a coup with the help of the US ambassador, and the revolution war restarted. After a series of betrayals, the war prolonged for 10 years, 10% of the Mexican population died, war against the church started again, a period of stability finally came, and then the government became a nepotist state keeping the population uneducated and poor in order to steal everything for themselves, sold out to neoliberalism, drug war came, and here we are.

And don't even get me started on the times where New Spain lost 80% and 50% of its total population consecutively, thanks to two different epidemics respectively.

>tl;dr: wars, invasions, dictators, civil wars, poverty, corruption and general bad luck
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 312x162px
>>77660506
>>77660579

For sure, if i did it i would defiantly be respectful.

>>77660575

hahahah, that video is comedy.

>>77660594

Yeah, i would have to activate total nice guy mode to pull this off.
>>
>>77660551
>WE
>siege of Tenochtitlan
>spen takes control of nu spen
>caste system gets imposed
>200 years of resent against spen
>spen is in crisis
>independence
>be poor af after the war
>everyone wants to be even more independent and seize power
>war after war because people are jews
>endless corruption
>>
>>77660647
>Commiefornia
>Breaking Bad land
>Ayylmao land
You are probably right, we are better without them, but Texas still hurts tho...
>>77660551
>Nativeamericans developed apart from the influence of the mother civilizations like egyptians and babylonians
>Got most civilization pretty lately compared to others
>Were doing great as a civilization
-1500s
>Spaniards came
>Convince some indians to overthrow the governing indians
>Wipe out most of the culture and religion
>Implement spanish culture and religion
>Ok for some 300 years
-1800s
>Independency due to Borbon bullshit and Napoleon Wars
>Independent but no one knows how to govern
>War for how to govern
>Some wars with USA, French and itself
-1900s
>Porfirio Diaz has been governing for 30 years and has made some nice improvement for the country like making it more european and adding infrastructure for growth
>Suddenly revolution
>Country is fucked up
>The PRI governs for 70 years on a rollercoaster of economic growth and crisis, social liberation and oppression
>In 2000s they elect a new party
>It helps the country grow but also gets on a bloody drug war for 12 years
>They re elect the PRI
>Dumber than ever
Now the current year is just taco taco burrito
>>77660811
>Yeah, i would have to activate total nice guy mode to pull this off.
Try to be chill and avoid drunk people
>>
>>77660811
Think of it this way:

How would a racist redneck react to me if I went to his sport stadium with a Mexican flag, even if I am acting nice?

A lot of people go to stadiums: families, young people, etc. but among them, low class pieces of shit. Google "barras bravas" (South Americans are surprisingly much worse in this regard, specially Argentina, but still).
>>
>>77660610
where were you from? people all around Tamaulipas leave for the US. The most common are the families living in Reynosa though.
>>
>>77660963
Miguel Alemán
I did have family in Reynosa though
>>
File: 1501101101984m.jpg (61KB, 337x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501101101984m.jpg
61KB, 337x1024px
What do Mexicans think of Tejanos?
Not second/third-generation 'Chicano' Mexican immigrants, but Hispanics who have been here since the Republic of Texas, and are Anglicised to some degree more or less?
>>
>>77661677
Nothing really.

But in my experience, Tejanos tend to really hate us, possibly even more than your average Trump supporter. So if Mexicans in general knew about you, they would hate them and treat them like traitors or something.
>>
File: 1429814107128-1.png (45KB, 190x189px) Image search: [Google]
1429814107128-1.png
45KB, 190x189px
>>77660014
>white skinned mejican girls
>>
>>77661835
Millions desu
>>
>>77661234
Glad you moved out of there senpai. The smallest towns suffered the most with the wave of organized crime.
It is really comfy to live here or at least it used to be before shit hit the fan. Mexico could be so much more if not for those pieces of shit.
>>
>>77661876
lol k
I'm going to assume that by white skinned you meant pale skinned (as it should be)
>>
>>77661920
Even if we assume that only 1% of the Mexicans are white, that is still over a million.

But who gives a fuck desu
>>
>>77661920
A lot of them are brown with black hair, and lots are pale, and lots are blondes.

Like every fucking country in the world, even yours.
>>
>>77661945
the guy he preferred white (pale) skinned mejicans
so he is going to have a hard time finding his partner

>>77661959
>""a lot"" are pale
>""a lot""" are blonde
that's the problem
see above
Also I'm pretty sure I've never seen a pic of one
From Chile? I'm upper class and the whiteness is a meme. A only know a few pale skinned girls
>>
>>77662011
the guy said*
>>
>>77661920
Its estimated that 30% of the population is pure caucasian but some mestizos arent that brown and are rather tan which I find them cute as well.
I really couldnt know exactly tho, there is no racial official demographic since the 1920s
>>
>>77662011
Well, you are wrong. We actually have a lot of pale and blonde women, mostly in the nort of Mexico. Guadalajara is also full of them.

I think is the same situation in south america, right?
>>
>>77662011
Are you the Chilean with endless autism infographics? If so, please leve.

Mexico is 100% Amerindian
Mexico is 100% Mestizo
Mexico is 100% White

I don't give a fuck, pick your choice and leave.
>>77662043
Don't start with this bullshit. Don't fucking dare.
>>
File: 1471441627038.png (3MB, 6528x5272px) Image search: [Google]
1471441627038.png
3MB, 6528x5272px
>>77662043
>Its estimated that 30% of the population is pure caucasian
Seriously, [CITATION NEEDED]

>>77662069
ok, you triggered me
and like you said, if you don't like, then leave
>>
>>77662069
btw I choose 100% mestizo
>>
File: 168686892.jpg (67KB, 226x340px) Image search: [Google]
168686892.jpg
67KB, 226x340px
How common is this phenotype in Mexico?
>>
>>77662106
This is my thread, cunt, you gtfo.

>>77662066
>>77662043
Last time this Chilean derailed a thread for 3 hours with this garabage.

Here is that thread if you want to continue
>>77640162
>>
Cant we just accept the diversities of our countries, there is nothing relevant on being a whiter or country or worse on having more white population
>>77662011
Ive been going to private schools and its pretty diverse, some white pale girls, some tan or light brown cuties and some darker skinned girls as well.
I said I prefered white girls but I meant I like generally paler skin girls, wether they are slightly brown or are white I dont care that much.
>>77662069
O-ok I wont do it.
>>
>>77662151
Very
>>
>>77662153
>derailed a thread for 3 hours
that was a delusional mejicano who started saying "i-it's fake!!!"
>>
>>77662151
Hmm, that one looks like Sonora or Sinaloa girl.
>>
>be in my pisshole of a town in Tamaulipas
>meet white skinned girls/boys everywhere I go
>in uni is like 1/3 is white skinned, another 1/3 is light brown and the other 1/3 is noticeable brown
>visit Guadalajara
>white skinned people anywhere I go
Yet people from OTHER countries seem to think they know more about our own country and assume 99% of the population is brown skinned. We're not making this shit up people, there are lots of white skinned people living everywhere in Mexico. It is also not that weird for people to have green/blue eyes (I have green eyes).
>>
>>77662181
I don't care, GTFO
>>
>>77662170
Yep, I saw the same in my school.

Now, I'm going to assume that you're OP
how did the rivalry between your country and Arjentina begun (in the internet, obviously)? In every video about arjentina i see mejicanos insulting them for no apparent reason

>>77662225
so many tears
>>
>>77662306
Memes
>>
File: 26772206206_b17aca0e90.jpg (86KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
26772206206_b17aca0e90.jpg
86KB, 500x333px
>>77662221
what's considered white and brown in mexico?
>>
>>77662349
Nothing, there are no white Mexicans. Move along.
>>
>>77662306
Im not OP but it should be obvious, the same reason why Argentinians usually get told the "Argentina is black" memes. They tried to get too cocky against other posters and it backfired, nowadays Argentinians seem to be more chill but their meme status cant be revocked thats why Mexicans usually attack them nowadays.
>>
Why are you Mexicunts the biggest LARPers in the Americas? Do you honestly believe you wuz mexicas and shiet
>>
As far as I know, Mexico and Argentina have never been on good terms.
Even before Internet.
>>
File: 1353115230867.jpg (73KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1353115230867.jpg
73KB, 400x397px
>>77651766
What are you drinking.
>>
>>77662419
Normies usually blame Conquistadors but posters in here seem to be more decent in knowledge and support either side with some grain of salt because they know all side did some wrong doings.
>>77662434
IRL the steryotipe is that Argentinians are cocky Italian wannabe assholes.
>>77662453
Arizona for the a e s t h e t h i c s
>>
>>77662453
Just water desu
>>77662419
No
>>
>>77662349
Those people in your pic would be considered brown skinned. By white I mean people who look just like a regular American or an average Euro.
We have a lot of families with Italian, French descent. I have been told part of my family descents from somewhere in Slovenia.
>>
>>77662504
What do you mean no, you fucking cunt? I always see your people talking like they're natives of the Americas instead of acknowledging they're rape babies.
Especially the dumb cunts saying dumb shit like go back to Europe.
>>
>>77662434
No, it literally started with the internet.

Here is the exact moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WozHXbsAn9M

I was there.

Before that, we didn't think anything about each other, not relations. Just your regular foreign policy stuff between countries that are far away from each other.

Sore losers and sore winners. Both prideful. That's it.
>>77662561
No.
>>
>>77662552
He is a shitposter who hates Mexicans and wants to cause a shitstorm, don't bother.
>>
>>77655292
>our tourist spots aren't that exciting
t. doesn't get out of his house
we have beaches in Culebra that are continually ranked among the most beautiful in the world
tourism (especially ecotourism) is the only good thing left in this shithole
>>
>>77662434
t b h I never seen hostilities. Mind you I haven't met much A*gentinos but the few I have been pretty nice folk. One of them is the assistant of my dad for our church. Another time I went to a fancy restaurant that my friend from El Salvador took me to, he's an argientinboo, and never felt any hostiles there.
>>
You right, maybe it's just a personal thing.
>>
>>77662711
This is honestly just internet banter. When people travel to each others countries, bad internet memes don't matter.
>>
>>77662106
mis costados negrines me acaban de redpilear kek
>>
Anyway, 5 hours answering questions really is an autistic feat (at least if cured my boredom). OP leaves.
>>
>>77663023
Sleep tight OP
>>
>>77662419
21% of this country is literally indigenous
>>
>>77654632
what fucking flag is this?
Paraguay or some bankrupt carribean drugged up shithole that sold more bonds than the state of New York?
>>
>>77663279
My boss is Mexican and never made it past the 6th grade.
Is this common in your country still, he is like 52 years old, and ran across the border with his parents/brotherssisters when he was in his 20s
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (185KB, 2048x1347px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
185KB, 2048x1347px
Why is he so cute?
>>
>>77664582
No, it's not common. If you want a job here, you need the qualifications to do it.
>>
>>77664725
Seriously?
>>
>>77664792
yes
>>
>>77664582
>>77664758
It is common in some places. For example, the headmaster of one of my city's language learning institutions can't even speak English, let alone German or French. He probably has no idea what language teaching entails or what the other people below him even do. There are people with PhD working FOR him and getting paid less and probably doing more than him for the institution.
You regularly see that happen in public institutions here. People with PhDs doing shit for specially selected people with no credentials that were put in charge by corrupt government officials.
Bosses in government buildings would usually arrive at like 10 or 11 am and leave way before the regular workers.
>>
File: yes-me.jpg (17KB, 549x525px) Image search: [Google]
yes-me.jpg
17KB, 549x525px
>>77665012
I have the option to do home-office or go to regular office.
Guess who's hasn't been to the office since October 2016?
>>
>>77665103
here it is about the subway janitors making 300,000 a year for "working" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while they are sleeping / smoking weed in the closet for 90% of the time.

Or police/fireman making 500,000-1,000,000 with OT getting paid to sleep for 365 days a year.
>>
>>77665189
This is in Mexican Pesos, right?
>>
>>77665238
usa dollars

if you are in disbelief google bart 300,000 janitor or go to transparent california
>>
>>77665266
So, a Subway Janitor makes USD$25,000 a Month.
>>
I haven't pooped in two days

WAT DO.
>>
>>77665297
yes, but there may be a little bit of "favoritism" / corruption going on

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/06/01/three-bart-janitors-swept-up-365000-in-ot-last-year/

http://transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/all/
>>
>>77665266
>>77665297
With this salary you can travel around Europe (flight/trains/ferries/food/hotel) 3 times each month.
>>
>>77665313
Keep eating, it will come out someday...
or not.
>>
>>77665347
why is it so hard for me to get a Mexican girlfriend, even online...

Asian girls flock to me due to my light skin, and height, why do Mexican women not want a rich pale tall gringo like me...
>>
>>77665540
You need some game, they literally prefer to stay single for life than make the first move.
>>
>>77665574
so lets say there is a cute Mexican girl at a burger place I go to, because I get free food there (sign up multiple email handles for their club, never pay a penny)

How do I give her my hot dog, or make her give me a pink taco?
>>
>>77665632
The best way to get any woman from any country is to start talking with her, then work things out with time and patience.

Faggot.
>>
nice thread
what do you think about the increasing asian population/imfluence in mexico?

https://youtu.be/peBRr57-n6M
>>
>>77665814
It's good when Asiatic companies bring jobs to the country.

There was this company that brings their workers from Japan or China (don't remember) and didn't give any jobs to locals. Later shit hits the fan and they set it like 50/50.

Overall, it's ok.
>>
>>77665814
This isn't the first time I've watched that video, always makes me laugh.
Overall, I think it's good if they're bringing their companies and they're investing in the country instead of simply fleeing the philipines or whatever jungle ridden country they came from. Although this isn't the US and they will not get any food stamps or welfare bux like in Yurop. They have to either come here for work and adjust or starve on the street.
>>
>>77665814
What a fucking cunt lmao
>>
>>77657235
>Sonora
do people from the cdmx look too different from us (northerns)?
how tall are you compared to the typical chilango?
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.