[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you learning any foreign language, anons? What started you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1497536938463.jpg (587KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497536938463.jpg
587KB, 1920x1080px
Are you learning any foreign language, anons? What started you on this path? Are you looking to learn it just for fun, wanting to learn a new language, or do you plan on using it for when you go traveling abroad or for business?
>>
>>77643756
Yes, French
I started because knowing French is mandatory to take the diplomat's entrance test. But now that I've reached an advanced level I'm thinking about visiting France, Belgium and Quebec eventually
>>
>>77644105

How much does France's French differ from the other two?
>>
>>77643756
German. Just trying something different.
>>
Probably should have started a thread with some titty monster.
>>
Russian. It's fucking difficult.
>>
German, but only when i have free time
>>
>>77643756
I'm trying to learn Bosnian and it is surprisingly easy. You may know me from the ex-yu threads, I am the Turk whose family was in the war in Bosnia
>>
Russian but i dont give it much thought since i can pretty much be fluent in few months, the language sounds ugly tho and i dont enjoy it
>>
>>77643756
French, fell in love with the culture and ideals.

Vocabulary is very easy, but pronunciation and verbal comprehension is difficult.
>>
I spent part of June and most of July in Mexico and pretty set on learning Spanish.

Every country I've visited in Latin America has been an absolute pleasure. Colombia was my first in 2015, and I've since traveled to Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Ecuador as well.

Going back to either Mexico City or Bogota to take four months of intensive Spanish courses over the summer of 2018.
>>
I've known Chinese and English since I was a kid.
I started learning German because I have a German virtual boyfriend now, and wanted to study abroad to meet him.
Now that I've been kicked out of my university I'm aiming for military.
>>
>>77653073
sorry i'm not OP i just left that from a previous thread
>>
This doesn't really count as a foreign language but I am learning French. I want to live in Montreal. I know that there are Anglos living there who don't speak French, but I think learning the language would make things a lot easier.
>>
>>77648845
> the language sounds ugly and i dont enjoy it

Yet it's considered the best sounding among other Slavic languages

Really makes you think
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.