[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ah yes seems like a very logical action to take. >Your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-27_11-46-15.png (595KB, 800x821px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-27_11-46-15.png
595KB, 800x821px
Ah yes seems like a very logical action to take.

>Your country
>Are jews still buttlbasted over something that happened 80 years ago?
canada
YES
>>
>>77640510
Imagine being an ex-nazi knowing these deaths never happened that you weren't involved in this but the lie is still perpetuating and normies will never believe you I feel bad for this old man kikes can go burn in fucking hell.
>>
And to think Canada actually turned away jewish refugees at one point.
>>
>>77640541
He was even an interpreter at 18, it's not like he was gassing the poor jews
>>
>>77640584
wish we could turn back time.... to the good ol' days...
>>
>>77640510
>90 year old man
>Nazi in a time when he had no choice
>Take his citizenship
>2017
>Give a known terrorist(early 30s) 10 million dollars for murdering their own military soldiers when he was 17
>>
>>77641162
Especially when this is the 4th time they've tried to take his citizenship unsuccessfully
>>
>>77640541
Except all the Nazis I knew bragged about it.
>>
I'll never understand why Nazis are given so much shit but communists get off free. Why is it only evil when Nazis commit genocide but not commies?
>>
>>77641985
Because communists were overwhelmingly jews and nazis killed jews
>>
>>77641162
War is war m8, terrorist is double speak for political opponent nowadays but citizenship is eternal
>>
>>77640510
Bet this time around, he will fuck pussyass Trudeau in his ass until he says sorry and grants him citizenship with Canada's highest civilian honor
>>
>>77641985
>>77642057
I would argue it's because communism was never defeated technically. It just kinda collapsed. People don't want to talk about how the west's greatest enemy was too great a threat to win against, so we just waited and tolerated the numerous violations of human rights that happened under communism until it starved itself to death.
>>
>>77640510
1. the unit he was involved with committed many atrocities in eastern europe against far more than just le Joos
2. he very clearly lied and obtained Canadian citizenship under false pretenses just a decade or so after his nation was a hostile belligerent to Canada
3. he was a fucking dumbass for going to an allied power
>>
>>77642392
>1. the unit he was involved with committed many atrocities in eastern europe against far more than just le Joos

[citation required]

On 28 February 2000, Judge Andrew MacKay reported his findings: he concluded that there is no evidence that Oberlander was involved, directly or indirectly, in committing any war crimes or any crimes against humanity

On 28 February 2000, Judge Andrew MacKay reported his findings: he concluded that there is no evidence that Oberlander was involved, directly or indirectly, in committing any war crimes or any crimes against humanity

>>
>>77642460
yeah I'm sure they reviewed the body cam footage very closely
>>
>>77641985
There is literally nothing wrong with Communism
>>
>>77642498
Ah yes I'm sure you know much better than the judge, you were definitely there as a firsthand witness who can definitely confirm that this indeed did happen, you must know much better than a Judge.
>>
File: indeed.jpg (10KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
indeed.jpg
10KB, 319x316px
>>77642512
Is that why literally every communist nation devolved into an immensely corrupt dictatorship that couldn't afford to feed it's citizens even if they wanted to?
>>
>>77642530
>lack of evidence equals evidence he didn't do anything
is this your grandpa or something?
>>
>>77642591
name ONE example
>>
>>77642625
>makes a claim with nothing backing it up
This is fine, it is appropriate argument.

>Anon responds with a literal ruling from a Judge
This is not fine, this is false because there were no bodycams, so in absence of evidence we must simply convict

>>77642625
>>lack of evidence equals evidence he didn't do anything

>LACK OF EVIDENCE EQUALS HE DID DO EVERYTHING
Was your grandpa holocausted or something?
>>
>>77642625
Have you ever heard the term 'innocent until proven guilty'?
>>
File: PUG STRONK.jpg (68KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
PUG STRONK.jpg
68KB, 600x596px
>>77642646
Russia
Venezuela
China
Cuba
Mongolia
Laos
North Korea
Vietnam

There's more, but just look up literally ANY communist country and you'll see a story of corruption, oppression, and poverty.
>>
>>77642650
well he was pretty determined to hide something when he applied for citizenship.

>>77642691
he is guilty though, he lied to the government and obtained a passport after failing to properly disclose his past.
>>
This has happened to him multiple times before and he won the court cases each time.

>>>/pol/

Now go back.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.