[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your cunt have age treatment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I mean in Korea we use honorifics even only one-year-old difference. It's a unwritten law.
>>
>>77632533
*has
>>
>midgets and deformed bodies
What did the textbook mean by this?
>>
What about the other direction?
>>
>>77632533
In the Netherlands we have several ways to say you.

je/jij = informal
u = formal

Usually you start with u to older people out of politeness. But then they usually say: "You don't have to call me u because it makes me feel old."

And if you keep using u they start calling you u back just to annoy you.
>>
>>77632533
General courtesy towards ppl you dont know - so "you vs sir". Age doesnt matter, it is more acceptable for elders to address youngsters by 'you' without permission thou
>>
>>77632533
No, only based on occupation. Once I was told to look for someone to fix a problem I had in uni. When I got into his office I asked for him by name. A lady there then said "The PROFESSOR is out right now", clearly pissed.
>>
Bigger brother = bate
Bigfer sister = kako
>>
>>77635361
I think it means honorific language by age.
>>77635869
What did you mean
>>
>>77637753
>What did you mean
Probably elders to younger ppl or peers
>>
>>77635869
Vice versa is a none.
>>
>>77632533
it used to be you would call elders or respectable people for "they"(same word you use for they but to a single person) but I don't think people really do that any more
the asian way of doing it all sounds so fucked up though, if someone uses the wrong one it's some big deal
>>
>>77632533
We have two ways to address people, one is formal the other colloquial.
You typically use the formal one with people a lot older than you, not just a few years and you don't use that with your parents.
>>
>>77632533
And you respect them if you get unfair treatment.
>>
>>77635930
that wouldn't annoy me at all if they did that, but english doesn't have that
>>
So how does a man address a younger woman?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.