[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his language doesn't have a flexible word order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2055.jpg (122KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2055.jpg
122KB, 500x597px
>his language doesn't have a flexible word order
>>
>>77630740
>his language marks grammatical case
LMAO get with the times gramps we ain't speaking proto germanic here
>>
>>77630740
only because you have such rigid cases
>>
>cases
Not a problem for a natives. Better spend some time learn cases, suffixes with prefixes and then shuffling the words order the way you like and each time there would be a new meaning or connotation.
>>
>>77630740
but it has
>>
cases are useful desu, if you get them for free
cus many languages have it and as american u can't learn it because it's hard to give much examples in english
>>
> In English, there's still "whom", that's "who" in the accusative case
> And that's the only word that still has accusative case

Em anglos tho. Their language is so fucked up
>>
>>77630786
>>77630822
We don't have cases.
svenskan har en flexibel ordning på ord
The swedish has a flexible order of words
ord har svenskan en flexibel ordning på
Words, have the swedish language a flexible order of
en flexibel ordning på ord har svenskan
A flexible order of words has the swedish
(The swedish meaning the swedish language and not the swedes)
>>77632320
No, it's just subject/object like they/them.
>>
>>77632590
Read on the nets what Accusative is and to what questions it responds. Whom is actually the accusative case of Who.

Also, you're tight, I forgot about they/them and such..

However: "The accusative case of a noun is the grammatical case used to mark the direct object of a transitive verb. The same case is used in many languages for the objects of (some or all) prepositions. It is a noun that is having something done to it, usually used together with the nominative case. For example, "they" in English is nominative; "them" is accusative. The sentence "They like them" shows the nominative case and accusative case working in conjunction using the same base word." (source:: Wikipedia)
>>
>>77632590
>Język polski ma dowolną kolejność układania słów
The polish language has a flexible order of placing words
>Język polski dowolną kolejność układania słów ma
The polish language, a flexible order of placing words, has
>Kolejność układania słów, język polski, ma dowolną
An order of placing words, the polish language, has flexible
>Język polski, kolejność układania słów, ma dowolną
The polish language, an order of placing words, has flexible
>Dowolną układania słów kolejność, język polski ma
The flexible, placing of words order, the polish language has

there's a lot of possibilities and each sentence has different, like idk how to call it, "vibe" xD? or subconscious subtext
>>
>>77633178
>swedish has 4 different ways
>polish has 4 different ways if you don't count ones where you change the sentence
>needs cases to do this
languagelets BTFO
>>
>indoeuropean languages bickering with each others
yawn
>>
>>77633178
where did i changed sentence?
also i only wrote the ones that popped up in my head first, they are more ways
>>
>>77630740
>his language is easy
>>
>>77633371
*haukotus*
>>
Why does Putin look so smug?
What did the dolphin whisper in his ear?
>>
>>77633371
fuck u. it is destiny for finnish to be replaced by supreme indo european language in due time

you and your hungaryan brethern will be left behind
>>
>>77633495
Ei. Finnish is superior to convey information.
>>
>>77633454
>Why does Putin look so smug?
Gay sex
>What did the dolphin whisper in his ear?
Fuck chechenya
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.