[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your honest opinion on this country /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: indonesia.png (44KB, 999x543px) Image search: [Google]
indonesia.png
44KB, 999x543px
what is your honest opinion on this country /int/
>>
Third world
>>
rich chigga
>>
File: 1476540646419.jpg (17KB, 188x260px) Image search: [Google]
1476540646419.jpg
17KB, 188x260px
Ugly language and little relevance.
I was surprised to discover their population is as big as Brazil's.

Not going to toot my own horn here, though, I'm not implying Brazil has any culture or global relevance.

At least they kill druggies, based move. On the other hand, they are heavily Muslim.

AND ONLY HAVE ONE NAME! FUCK THAT SYSTEM!
>>
My parents went to Bali in summer, 1987 for marriage travelling, and I was born in spring, 1988.
That insists that I might physically have been created in the territory of Indonesia.
>>
shitty buffer state, needs to westernise
>>
File: 1498496452472.jpg (71KB, 737x601px) Image search: [Google]
1498496452472.jpg
71KB, 737x601px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_5D3SHwssY
>be indonesian
>get shot
>>
>>77627385
Technically, the parents are free to choose their kids' names. Be it one name, two name, with family name or no, as long as it is a fine name then it is good to go.

>ugly language
You also insult Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei my Portuguese speaking friend.
>>
Holy shit Indonesia looks like that I thought it was one big island.
>>
>>77627476
Never listened to their languages, I'll have to check it out.

But the parang dawasat inanang kumbaka really make it unappealing to me.
Better than Thai/Viet, though, which has reduced the language only to these nga ngo bits with tones.
>>
>>77627594
>parang dawasat inanang kumbaka
What is this? Witch doctor magic chant? A poor attempt at mimicking Austronesian language?
>>
File: 1473681951365.png (26KB, 628x161px) Image search: [Google]
1473681951365.png
26KB, 628x161px
>>77627626
That's how Indonesian sounds to me.
I mean, look at this playlist...

Of course you being a native see all the differences between what I'm writing and actual Indonesian, but from outsiders it might as well be the same. Like how Ching chong words are a perfect imitation of Chinese to a layman or Spanish is a perfect Portuguese one (counted countless "Una delicias" already).
>>
>>77627689
Yeah, but Bahasa is as simple as it gets. it isn't tonal, it uses latin alphabet, it lacks much of arbitrary rules (tenses, etc) that define the western languages.
What you wrote is actually pronounceable for us and somewhat resemble the actual language but it lacked the semantic essence which is essential is language itself. For us, what you wrote is an derogatory strings of syllables.
>>
Pang batang pong long
is really all I hear. I have a small collection of Indonesian folk music and I once supervised lawyers and translators for a company that was expanding into Indonesia so it's not like I've never heard Bahasa before.

Also don't you pluralize by doubling words? Bang-bang.
>>
>>77627828
>Also don't you pluralize by doubling words?
Correct, and also in some cases as adjective and adverb. More precisely, to define the characteristic of a noun or verb.
>>
>>77627106
They really need to stop gassing us.
>>
>>77627106
Who?
>>
>>77627106
nuke it
>>
>>77627106
I'd like to have it
>>
>>77627106
my homeland
>>
Straya's rival in the area.
>>
>>77627106
literally who?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.