[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another episode of the roiding gym chads bullying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 8a4.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>It's another episode of the roiding gym chads bullying anon again

Is there even a point of being a nattycuck anymore? Chad uses steroids and goes to the gym with his girlfriend doing whatever routine he wants meanwhile the nattycuck trains hard for NO results.
>>
ottermode master race

easy to keep it up, not expensive, best for getting girls
>>
>>77623038
All good ottermode requires the use of steroids. Otherwise you'll have literally no delts, traps or lats.
>>
>>77623058
XD
>>
>>77623073
The chads have it all figured out. There is literally no reason to stay natural.
>>
Steroids just make you recover a lot faster, you don't magically get jacked just by using steroids.
>>
>>77623180
They literally make you significantly bigger and stronger doing the same thing you would be doing naturally.
>>
>>77623195
keep telling yourself that sweaty.....
>>
>>77623180
Depends which stack you use. I use Tren + test and i'm strong like a beast.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26_21-36-38.png (108KB, 411x943px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26_21-36-38.png
108KB, 411x943px
>>77623180
Also you keep the benefits even after you discontinue steroid usage thanks to increase muscle nuclei.

Pic related.

>As a result of the raised testosterone level, the number of muscle cells in the muscle fibres [Myonuclei] of the mice in the testosterone group increased by 66 percent. Their muscle fibres became 77 percent thicker [CSA].

>"Our data demonstrate that in least in mice, an episode of testosterone use may recruit a long lasting pool of excess myonuclei, and a persistent increased ability to regain muscle mass by resistance exercise in the absence of further steroid exposure", the Norwegians write. "Thus, the benefits of even episodic drug abuse might be long lasting if not permanent in athletes. Our data suggests that World Anti-Doping Code calling for only two years of ineligibility after a conviction for steroid use, should be reconsidered."

SUCK MY DICK IM GOING TO FUCKING ROID
>>
What a sad life you must live to make a thread like this.
>>
>>77623258
I'm a neet and a virgin. But I won't be soon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26_21-42-24.png (100KB, 529x890px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26_21-42-24.png
100KB, 529x890px
>>77623213
"The use of higher doses of steroids does not have any effect on muscle mass-"

Higher testosterone doses: more effect on muscle mass and few side effects

Young men who do strength training build up more muscle the more testosterone enanthate [structural formula shown below] they inject. The higher the dose, the more effect on muscle mass and power that a course of testosterone has. American researchers reported this eight years ago in the American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology and Metabolism. The side-effects of higher doses of testosterone are not too bad. At least, as long as you're not too concerned about HDL.

Testosterone enanthate
The researchers used the GnRH-agonist Decapeptyl to deactivate testosterone production in sixty healthy men aged between 18 and 35 with prior weight-lifting experience. Then they gave the men a twenty-week course of testosterone enanthate injections. The men got a weekly dose of 25, 50, 125, 300 or 600 mg testosterone. A 25 mg dose is just enough to keep men's sexual functioning intact. The highest dose of testosterone that men can inject weekly without incurring acute medical problems is 600 mg, at least according to published studies. Not everyone in the steroids world agrees with this figure.

The men kept a diary of their sexual activities, but there was no sign of any effects. It made no difference whether the men injected 25 or 600 mg. The graph below shows the relative changes.
>>
>>77623213
btfo
>>
well?
>>
>>77624756
there are much easier ways to get women than using fucking steroids
>>
>>77624824
What if it's not done for women? Women are just a bonus

And no there aren't easier ways than looking good, which steroids help you achieve
>>
>>77624842
is looking good your ultimate goal in life ? why ?
>>
>>77624852
No I have other goals but looking good is important. You still haven't made any arguments to convince me not to use steroids.
>>
>>77624866
why do you want me to make an argument to convince you not to use steroids ?
are you here to be convinced not to use steroids ?
>>
>>77624913
Yes because based on my readings I am convinced there is no reason not to use them.

>there are much easier ways to get women than using fucking steroids

would love for you to elaborate on this btw so i can laugh
>>
>>77624928
So you want to use steroids but you come here so that we convince you not to use them ?
>>
>>77624994
yes that's right
>>
Steroids shrink your balls and maybe your dick, why do I want that?

Dad bod is in right now, anyway.
>>
>>77625042
>and maybe your dick
Where did you hear this?
>>
>>77625016
Well then you don't want to use them

Otherwise you'd be using them already and come here like "i am using steroids, debate me" not "convince me that this would be a bad decision", which goes to show that deep down you do consider it a bad decision
It's just like those "convince me not to kill myself" threads, it doesn't matter what the fuck i think about steroids, you are just looking for attention really
>>
i work out my brain at the library
>>
>>77625208
No I'm looking for some arguments against them that are actually based on facts, logic and/or personal experience.

>It's just like those "convince me not to kill myself" threads
These kinds of threads and those kinds of threads have almost nothing in common. A thread about suicide isn't a rational discussion where you can weigh the Costs and Benefits to come to a logical conclusion. This on the otherhand, is.
>>
>>77625241
What i'm saying is actually logic though

There is strong stigma against steroids yes ? And you want to transgress it
In the OP you mention you get bullied by the steroid users
You come here asking us to stop you from stepping over the line

Here is something actually based on facts, logic and/or personal experience : you sound like deep down you totally know that you are about to make a bad life choice
>>
>>77622999
Nattycuck here, I play hockey in winter and powerlift in summer/spring/fall. Natty I've hit SQ/BN/DL of 385/285/405 for a 1075lb PL total. Roidbros I see break 1000 with virtually no efford and it sucks, but if you're perserverant you can break the 1000lb mark and still be a man among men anon
>>
>>77625470
explain to me how it's a bad choice.

>>77625548
who cares about your lifts it's all about how you look. and as a nattycuck you'll always look BAD
>>
>>77625566
Oh god you're a bodybuilder, I lift so that each day I can a little bit stronger than the day before. You don't want to be powerful and feel thunder in your hands when you grip a bar, you just want to be pretty and impress people. 0/10
>>
>>77625470
>There is strong stigma against steroids yes ?

also no there isn't strong stigma. Every professional athlete uses steroids. Even amateur athletes in highschool use steroids these days. every fitness model uses it, literally everyone uses them

also they're not illegal in canada
>>
>>77625612
You know you can do both right? I'm telling you steroid chads have both. They're strong AND they're big in all the right places ( NOT huge asses from low bar squats and deadlifts, but the muscles that are actually for men)
>>
>>77625616
If you want to be a pretty boy though why not just get deodorant applicator testosterone(easier than needles and less cringe-worthy), do to all high-set low weights,and do mild cardio to lower BF%
>>
>>77625660
That doesn't do fuckall - as in stable blood levels. Also where the fucking hell are you going to buy that shit to actually get a dose anywhere close to 300mg p/w+? You'll only get it from a doctor and it'll be just enough to keep your levels in range, not supraphysiological levels.

>less cringe-worthy
what does that even mean here?
>>
>>77625648
That's fair, they are shit though at the spirit of athletics in my opinion. The goal in my mind(at least as a college hockey player and state mens powerlifter) is to establish the sync between my mind and body to push myself to the best form I can attain through hard work, I feel like that would be tainted if I used something besides hard work? Ya dig?
>>
>>77625693
If you have a low sexual appetite they can prescribe it that is affecting your life they can prescribe it, and sticking yourself in the buttcheek with needles in a dirty YMCA locker room is cringeworthy
>>
>>77625566
It's not, i can't judge your choices for you.

It's a choice.

"now to fix the fact that i am virgin neet i will use steroids"

ok sure
>>
>>77625720
>and sticking yourself in the buttcheek with needles in a dirty YMCA locker room is cringeworthy

Why would you do it in a public place instead of your house...? And why would you not use alcohol swabs to clean both the vial and the area of injection?

>>77625699
>they are shit though at the spirit of athletics in my opinion

i don't see how.

People want to see athletics at the highest level, no one would EVER watch bodybuilders who were naturals because their progress is boring and stupid as fuck. Also the vast majority of sports are not limited by strength, but by technique. Steroids would give you greater strength and higher red blood cell count, yes but isn't it all about the technique? idk im not an athlete
>>
>>77625780
I suppose some people think like that, I personally would get no satisfaction from getting a break away and scoring or winning a PL competition knowing I had used steroids. I'm sure plenty of my competitors feel differently and that's probably why I'm a mediocre athlete in both sports
>>
>>77625738
>The brain has androgen receptors
FACT

>Testosterone's most spoken about mental effect are more confidence/motivation, goal-oriented, etc etc
FACT

>Testosterone is what seperates a man from a woman, men on average have over 20x more testosterone than women
FACT

>Looking better not only makes you more confident, which leads you to better results and satisfaction from life but looking good also gets you treated better by men and women
FACT

>All anabolic steroids increase red bloodcell count which means your brain will be getting more oxygen
FACT

>Even after you discontinue steroid use, you maintain significant benefits of muscle nuclei being near permanently expanded
F A C T

Based on this... Please explain to me how steroids would NOT fix a NEET virgin loser.

>>77625869
Look man... The way i see it. We got one life to live, right? So why should we fucking settle.

Are u content with your PATHETIC total of under 1100lbs? Why? Are u okay with living this life mediocre as fuck? You could have a 2 000lbs total.

i don't know about u but personally im done with this life. Living like a little cuck scared of greatness isn't a way to live.
>>
>>77622999
You are on the wrong board, anon. Please keep your frogposting on >>>/fit/
>>
>>77626151
Everyone on /fit/ is in consensus that steroids are good. I just wanted input from my /int/ friends before i finally pulled the trigger (or more accurately, pushed the plunger on the syringe back to draw testosterone oil and then push the plunger down to inject it into my backside)
>>
>>77626180
>in a dirty ymca bathroom
>>77626043
95% of human men will never even reach 1000lbs, im content with that
>>
>>77626263
if they train they will.

Will you reach THIS, is the question though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB9-aAkkg6U
>>
>>77626324
>>77626408
It sounds more like you're trying to justify the validity of the gains from roids to yourself rather than really to me. I will never bench 400+lbs, i may hit 315 again, but its doubtful.
>>
>>77626457
What I'm trying to justify to myself is why i was a nattycuck at all

why ANYONE is a nattycuck in 2017. It's all based on these idiotic ideas of "maybe if im a good little natty DYEL cuckold maybe ill go to heaven! Maybe jesus will be happy if i dont use steroids!" or more idiotic shit like made up health risks or whatever.
>>
>>77626475
Fair, its a moot point for me because if I piss hot for PEDs i'll get kicked off my team, but yeah you should jam that needle in ur butt man
>>
>>77626511
I want to eventually become a strongman or oly lifter or something
>>
>>77626544
Just be wary of heart problems in older age
>>
>>77626569
I'll do cardio everyday for 30 mins + with heavy HIIT sessions once a week and keep constant watch on my blood pressure and do an EKG every year to check for left ventricular hypertrophy developing from steroids
>>
>twf you lift for her but she only likes tall guys.
>>
>>77627718
>TFW you are the tall guy
>>
>>77627723
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, I'm stalking her as we speak.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.