[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: C0mTM0a.jpg (22KB, 400x471px) Image search: [Google]
C0mTM0a.jpg
22KB, 400x471px
>be me
>rarely leave house
>turbo autist
>look like normal white guy otherwise
>start new job next week
>future co-worker is qt3.14 Chinese-American girl
>wanna fugg/10

How do I approach without spilling spaghetti everywhere?
>>
Tell her you're completely cool with and accepting of her cultural customs, ie eating dogs.

I'm sure it's not everyday where she meets a non-Chinese guy who's okay with that, so you have a great chance of giving her the BWC
>>
>>77616983
>qt3.14
>How do I approach without spilling spaghetti everywhere?
You don't. Nobody who writes qt3.14 will succeed with the person to whom they've assigned this label. This is doubly true for those who start muh grills wat do threads.
>>
>>77617273
GODDAMNIT I KNEW I SHOULDVE LEFT IT AT QT
FUCK
EVERYONE IGNORE THE GODDAMN 3.14
>>
>>77616983
get a gun and shoot some niggas
>>
>>77617365
and there's our spaghetti.
>>
just b yourself
>>
>>77617365
turbo autist confirmed lel
Just chill, everyone falls in love with someone at work but that doesnt mean they're a guaranteed bone if you just put the graft in, just use it as experience to talk to a cute girl without sperging out
>>
>>77616983
Unless you work some stupid retail job, don't pursue your coworkers.
>>
Dress like this and approach her.
>>
>>77617683
Glad I got it out well ahead of time. I'll just be chill, gradually get to know her through daily small talk, and then find out she's in a serious relationship after about a month. Most realistic scenario.
>>
>>77616983
Let her smack your face. Chinese women like to feel dominant.
>>
>>77616983
Don't act autistic.

Also, 'what do you do for fun' is an invitation to talk about something interesting you did. Don't respond with 'uh, computer games sometimes' because you will be seen for the NEET that you are.
>>
>>77617798
this is the best advice, just use the opportunity to practice socializing without any pressure of expectations.
>>
>>77616983

>>77617741
this OP. just bee urzelf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.