[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The United Shitdom gave Canada/Aus/NZ independence without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1490295570169.gif (160KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
1490295570169.gif
160KB, 390x379px
>The United Shitdom gave Canada/Aus/NZ independence without bloodshed
>whilst America had to fight a six year long war
>>
>>77615433
To whomst are you directing your misplaced ire?
>>
>>77615513
france
>>
>>77615513
If we nuke Paris can we have seat in Parliament?
>>
Maybe if you had waited a tad longer instead of always wanting instant gratification, you wouldn't have had to fight.
>>
>>77615975
maybe if you weren't so cowardly, you'd be the world's economic and military superpower instead of us
>>
>>77615433
well they didn't chimp out...
>>
>>77616098
canada will be the next superpower
you heard it here first
>>
>>77616138
with no nukes?
hah
>>
>>77616138
Canada must be an asian country.
As french as the only official language.
>>
File: lou.jpg (21KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
lou.jpg
21KB, 360x360px
>>77615433
I wonder, if France hadn't supported the Colonies, then England would have easily won the War of Independence, but what would've followed? I like to think that England would've realised it's mistake, and proceeded to reduce taxes and allow representation...

That being said, it's possible Australia wouldn't have been colonised if such a history existed
>>
>>77615433
Then the Canadians burned down the white house a few years after the independence war
>>
>>77615779
Yes.
>>
>>77617767
Probably some sort of compromise, with some sort of representation figured out. Several states would enter seperate peace negotiations and the whole thing would fall apart. If the French Revolution still happened then the colonies would just take Louisiana still but I bet colonization would be slowed down by the British and the Thirteen colonies and the Midwest would be more densely populated

Maybe something like the Voortrekker Republics would occur out West
>>
How did no one point that complete secession and self-government are two different things?
Queen Elizabeth is still technically Head of State in Canada and Aus/NZ
>>
>>77621805
The stress is on "technically", though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.