[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst physical pain you've ever experienced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 29

File: hurts-just-a-little-bit.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hurts-just-a-little-bit.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
What's the worst physical pain you've ever experienced?
>>
Ironically OD'd on strong painkillers
>>
7. I had a dislocated shoulder and waited in the ER for about 6 hours before they god me, desu.

>The state of the American healthcare system

My family has such good healthcare too
>>
getting my thumbnail ripped out
>>
File: 1499842906768.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499842906768.png
296KB, 500x500px
testicular torsion
>>
>>77614356
I once had an open wound on my chin and anesthesia wouldn't work. So they closed it without it. I was six at the time
>>
>>77614472
Thats because you weren't hurt as badly as other people were. I broke my foot in canada and waited 14 hours to see someone about it
>>
>>77614475
Did they fix the testicle or did you have to lose it?
>>
angle grinded my finger up to the bone
>>
>>77614622
got it fixed pretty fast so it's fine now, but it's definitely the most painful think I've ever experienced. I've had cluster headaches, and I can assure you that testicular torsion is much worse.
>>
Once I saw an american post so stupid, that my cringe made my face feel an unfathomable pain.
>>
>>77614356
Dislocated shoulder or when I got jumped and got a concussion, im sure that was detrimental to my health although I couldnt feel it really til a while after
>>
>>77614356
Wart burnt by dermatologist with liquid nitrogen, no anesthesia. Usually women. Fucking sadists, they enjoy to burn you.

Also, >no gf.
>>
I stepped on a bigass nail
>>
>>77614356
My lower leg once hopped out of my knee.
I put it back in place.
>>
File: chikungunya-vieu.jpg (249KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
chikungunya-vieu.jpg
249KB, 1280x853px
chikungunya fever
The pain was too great that I couldn't stand from bed for two whole days and stayed in fetal position all that time.
Parents ended up giving me some illegal cannabis butter that got very popular in my city for the pain treatment.
>>
>>77614356
otitis, every saliva swallow was hell
>>
>>77614356
finger chopped off when i was 2.

>dropped off at daycare
>didnt want to
>went back to the gate thing they had that keeps the kids inside
>put my finger in the hinge
>lady closed it on me

yep i remember even though i was so young, my first memory. got it reattached and the only issue i have is the nail looks strange from compulsive nail picking after the fact.
>>
File: IMG_20170726_180041.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170726_180041.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>77614356
Once i cut my finger off. Hurt more to sew it in place...
>>
>>77615168
do you have problems moving it or is it like new? like nerves damaged and shit
>>
>>77615016
Kek, once i got malaria in central Brazil (visiting some parents). They threat me with quinine and vodka.
>>
>>77614778
I get cluster headaches. Most of the time you can just get through them with out Advil
>>
>>77614356
I had fluid around my lungs which was sucked away through a giant needle stuck between my ribs with partial anaesthesia which frankly didn't do much.
The procedure was done three times in a course of one week.
>>
>>77615201
No, not at all. I just don't use this finger in my keyboard because he stop growing.
>>
>>77615248
did it work?
cannabis butter made wonders to me, I had some good 14 hours sleep and felt hungry for the first time in days.
An uncle of mine as well as a neighbor have cannabis plants just in case another outbreak occurs.
>>
>>77615149
>>lady closed it on me
fuck, that's horrible!
poor kid!
>>
>>77615677
yeah my parents sued and got like 10-20k that they saved for me lol.

wasnt traumatized by it though. i specifically remember blacking out 10 or 20 seconds, then suddenly im in a car confused how i got there, with someone dripping my hand in a blood filled cup for some reason
>>
>>77614356
fell of the roof and broke both my left arm and leg
broke the same leg years later while playing football
im fragile
>>
When I was 7 I fell off my bike and my chest landed on the kerb. I wasn't wearing a shirt so I ended up with a massive graze between my nipples.
>>
>>77615916
sounds like the 1st day in jail.
"You can't escape!"
>>
>>77614356
That time when everything came out of every orfice at the same time. I thought I was going to die on the toilet like elvis.
>>
>>77615149
i nearly did that on a baby EXACTLY the same way, fingers in the hinge, she was on the other side of the door, hard to see. glad her parents were right there and both went like NOOOO so i froze for a second then noticed too. thank god.
i had the image of what could have happened in mind for a while after that.

did it happen here or in some other country? otherwise i would have sued the shit out of that daycare. if it happened here, 100K for pain and suffering easily.
>>
27 years of being a lonely virgin with no goals and no purpose in life.
>>
>>77615916
>>77616231

ah never mind, didn't notice your post
>>
>>77614838
I think we all feel you.

Our hearts are with your family.
>>
>>77614356
I don't even remember the pain, but when I was 4 years old I had Borrelia / Lyme Disease, and they needed a spinal fluid test for some reason so they had to install a giant (for me) tap with a needle inside my spine, and apparently I shit myself and blacked out.
>>
>>77615271
>Most of the time you can just get through them with out Advil
how?
I think I had cluster headaches two months ago.
I had one every morning for a week or two and boy that was painful. I fucking banged my head on the closet and walk from side to side untill it stopped.
I really hope that shit will not come back.
>>
>>77615916
>Stuck your dumb ass finger in a door unbeknownst to the staff member and get hurt
>She gets sued for it

Ah yes, land of the free home of the brave.
>>
>>77614356
jumped from a 2 and a half, or maybe three, storey building when I was 12
Left knee is still weak
>>
The worst pain I've had would be an abscess tooth. It wasn't the abscess itself but the dentists (who couldn't give me anesthesia for some reason, maybe they didn't have any) kept just trying to pull it out by force.
>>
>>77614475
this m8
It's like when you get kicked in the balls, and after the initial impact pain there's this internal, readiating pain thats goes up in to your stomach and makes you feel like puking. That pain all the way until they put me under, i puked 4 times.
>>
>>77614778
>I've had cluster headaches, and I can assure you that testicular torsion is much worse.
That suprises me a lot
I had a testicular torsion and it sucked, see >>77617811
but it was nowhere near the horror stories you can read about cluster headaches. you probably just had a migraine.
>>
>>77614356
Sickle Cell is complete shit. Lol women who birthed kids natural say it's not as bad as a Sickle Cell.
>>
Tore my banjo string.
>>
>>77617850
Cluster headaches can vary alot in pain, some describe stabbing from behind the eye others don't, the most popular theory is that it's the part of your brain in charge of your day-routine getting too active causing tissue pressure and activating nerves in your brain, causing frequent super-painful headaches around the same time of the day.
If you're having migraines on the clock every day, it might be mild cluster headaches.

The real horror is the fact that it's not a one-time thing

Your balls are shock full of nerves aswell though, and I can easily see them being on the same level of suicidal pain.
>>
Sex with finnish guy, finn guys are so big!
>>
File: utwYURa.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
utwYURa.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
Two herniated disks from severe degenerative disk disease along with a rotated hip. Went to one of the best spine clinics in the world, and they passed around my MRI because it was the worst case they'd seen in anyone under 65 and had no idea how it'd happened since I'm not a fatty and didn't get into a car accident. Could barely dress myself, sitting down was torture, laying down was torture, stepping into a car was torture, living was torture etc. Just constant excruciating pain. Started getting hours-long panic attacks multiple times a day/night once I got the MRI results as well. Eventually lost feeling on the side of my left hip. This went on for about a year of hell until it went away, with occasional flair-ups when I do something to aggravate it.
>>77617861
Man, that sucks. What does it feel like?
>>
>>77614356
>had to get surgery to get my ingrown toenail removed
>It was ingrown and infected on both sides
>"so when do I get the anesthesia?"
>"you don't"
12 needles and 2 incisions latter and my toe was fixed.
>>
>>77614356
Kidney stones
>>
>>77617861
Stop being a nigger.
>>
anal sex with a black man
>>
I put cigarettes out on my hands. It was painful I handled the pain. Yeah its weird but I wanted to see if I could handle it and I did.
>>
File: 1498134971358.jpg (10KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1498134971358.jpg
10KB, 250x249px
i had to get cryotherapy on a large wart on my heel three times. ten seconds of the worst pain imaginable and it lasts until you get a very strong painkiller in you, which for the dumbest reasons took minutes the first two times.
>>
Toothache.
>>
dehydration 100%
>>
Broke my thumb when I was about 11 but the first aid woman thought I'd just jarred it, so forced me to keep moving it. That made it even worse ofc
>>
Cluster headaches
Fuck cluster headaches
>>
Cotton fever. Not sure the medical term. Shot up with a needle I should've thrown away. It's like the worst migraine you've ever felt plus fever and bad aches, with vomiting. I couldn't even manage to type out a sentence or look at my phone for a few seconds. I seriously thought about suicide til it was over
>>
>>77618585
All that and it just... disappeared?
>>
>>77619277
That's what ya get
>>
>>77614356
Curing phimosis(not diagnosed) by jerking off aorund age 10-11.
>>
>>77619024
100%. Had the worst toothache ever, like, two years ago. Really couldn't go to a dentist at the moment. When I finally could, the pain had already subsided, but my gum was still swollen. Turns out that two tooth nerves had literally rotted out, so she could proceed to draining the pathological liquid without even anaesthesizing me.
>>77619091
Heard that's literal hell. Can you give an impression of what it's like?
>>
Burned my inner forearm very very badly, had to have my charred skin peeled off by a doctor several times over a month or so
>>
>>77619298
Degenerative disk disease never goes away, but herniations usually clear up eventually. There's a good chance that I'll get more in my lifetime, a 50% chance I'll need surgery, and a guarantee that arthritis will develop. The hip thing took a lot of PT to correct. It was really strange; all of a sudden one of the bones just became twisted and I had to push it back into the right position.
>>
File: cluster headache.jpg (67KB, 479x679px) Image search: [Google]
cluster headache.jpg
67KB, 479x679px
>>77619400
Not him but >>77616806
I'm not 100% my case was cluster headaches but it's like someone stabbing your eyeball from the inside and it's going on for ~30 minutes every day. I literally got woken up by this every day for a couple of days straight. Shit was so painful I had to move around and bang my head to distract myself.
>>
File: 1452540048492.png (2KB, 135x134px) Image search: [Google]
1452540048492.png
2KB, 135x134px
Fractured both my heels after landing wrong, tried to walk it off without realising how severe it was and promptly passed out from the pain. I can't properly recall how it felt, it was like my mind transcended to a new hellscape level of pained existence, imagine the blunt pain you get from hitting your knee only times 100 and it doesnt stop. I screamed my lungs out in the ambulance and just wanted to die really.

I got some pretty intense painkillers though and was basically just sitting in a wheelchair drooling like some cataconic 90 year old for 2 weeks afterwards, became a bit malnourished, but it was good after the initial day or so.
>>
>>77619400
I could go but didn't want to

One day the infection got so acute I fainted and yeah the shots didn't work because everything was swollen and they had to cut it open to drain

Fuck dentists, they're always Germans here
>>
>>77619400
Feels like getting stabbed in the eye for hours at a time, on and off, for several days. They haven't been so bad since I got barbiturates to deal with them though
>>
Probably appendicitis, also had my finger cut off but I forgot what it felt like
>>
>>77614356
Cramps in my leg /foot while sleeping
Shit hurts like nothing else
>>
>>77614356
Kidney Stones
>>
baseball hit my balls hard
>>
>>77620255
pussey
>>
Acute Pancreatitis.

Felt like my stomach was going to explode but it was in fact basically cut into two with my swollen Pancreas. It killed my beta cells and I'm now a Diabetic. Yay.
>>
>>77619775
Have you tried magic mushrooms? You probably could even microdose them months to treat the problem so that you don't have to trip out.
>>
On the neck when I've got meningitis, I couldn't turn my head without feeling an excruciating pain on my neck.
>>
jamal fucked me to the ass without lube
>>
Kidney Stones

It's among the worst pains known ti medical science, commensurate with cluster "suicide" migraines, unmedicated childbirth, and severe heart attacks.
>>
File: 1481164148409.jpg (10KB, 291x395px) Image search: [Google]
1481164148409.jpg
10KB, 291x395px
I tried to OD on pain meds, didn't work and woke confused in the hospital a day later:
>wake up
>meds kinda made me forget the whole thing
>didn't know what the fuck was happening
>they had to insert a tub inside my penis through my uretra so i would urinate
>felt really discomfortable
>try to pull it off with all my strength
>didn't know it had a certain way of taking it off or else it would be stucked
I screamed so loud that the place got full of medics in like half a minute
>>
Bullet ant.
>>
>>77620255
I once woke up in the middle of the night, laying face up on my back. My legs and arms were in the most intense pain I had ever felt, it was agonizing. I took 3 ibuprofen, and 20 minutes later I couldn't feel a thing.
Never did figure out what caused it.
>>
>>77614356
whitening my teeth in thailand
enamel already was fucked up from snusing so much, and the bleaching fucked it up even more so every breath felt like the teeth were cut in half, for a few days
>>
Neck cramps

That shit stays sore for days after the initial pain is gone. During and after that swallowing and speaking hurt. I can't even move my head while it lasts.

The other thing probably has to be a headache that felt like ice exploding inside my brain at random times for a few hours.
>>
>>77614356
My top 3 looks something like this

1) Anhero attempts
2)Testicular torsion
3)Fractured bones
>>
Broke my thumb playing catcher i kept thinking the pain would go away so i kept playing and i suffered tge whole game
>>
>>77622514
How'd you do that? Stick your throwing hand up?
>>
>>77622887
The pitcher threw the ball and instead of the ball hitting the net part of the glove it hit my thumb part of the glove.
>>
>>77622931
That's why catcher's gloves have extra padding though
>>
File: IMG_3130.png (278KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3130.png
278KB, 500x343px
>>77618585
This is you
>>
>>77616943
>Stuck your dumb ass finger in a door
Wow, it's almost like he was 2 or something...
>>
File: Vargandalf.png (714KB, 757x451px) Image search: [Google]
Vargandalf.png
714KB, 757x451px
>>77614356
I slipped on an inverted banana peel and fell up a flight of stairs.
>>
>>77623325
It's true, those aren't even the only stupid health problems I have. But not much you can do but work through it.
>>
>>77615927
because weaing a shirt would have prevented any injuries right
>>
I've been having a chronic migraine for about 4 years, and it never went away.

My right ball also hurts since I had epididymite 2 years ago, it never fully healed.

literally ruined my life.
>>
>>77614547
FUCK NIGGER
>>
>>77615927
>kerb
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (141KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
141KB, 700x500px
Fell off my bike downhill and landed on my mouth. Snapped off good portions of a lot of teeth, made some others crooked, lost a front tooth and incisor. Unfortunately two of the snapped teeth exposed the nerve ending, because a tooth wasn't covering it anymore, the nerves were exposed to the air and generally everything and it still hurts to even type this out, I try to block the whole endevour from my mind. I called 9/11 and went into shock and blacked out after about 5min - 10min after. Sooooooooo muuccchhhh blooodddd. I didn't even know I had that much blood.

It took about 6 months reconstructing my mouth. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise though because now my teeth are literally as perfect as if a dentist sculpted them himself.
>>
child birth
>>
File: IMG_1907.jpg (12KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1907.jpg
12KB, 250x240px
>>77624774
>non-virgins browsing /int/
GET OUT NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77623153
Still not enough
>>
>>77614356
getting 3 teeth pulled while still awake
i had nitrous oxide but holy shit that still hurt a lot
>>
>>77614356
Being stabbed in the lung while my arm was twisted out of it's socket and I had a nail through my foot.

Close second is a lit cigarette to my urethra. And third would be a heart attack.

The suffering never ends.
>>
>>77625761
What happened
>>
>>77625761
>a lit cigarette to my urethra

dude
>>
>>77625864
Went to stop my buddy from getting murdered by a bunch of native shits he fucked over and got fucked up myself. The two of us managed to hold them off (which is pretty impressive considering we were unarmed and outmatched) until buddy #3 showed up with his dogs and a bat.

Non-consensual kinky sex with my psycho ex.

I have a heart condition and tried jogging. Would not recommend.
>>
>>77625761
>>77625971
I salute you sir
>>
>>77625971
Damn
>>
got 2 molar cavities to the point they got putrid and fell off my mouth
>>
>>77614356
The whole left of my head hurt like a bitch from wisdom teeth a month ago. Thank God autism bucks comes with a good dental plan.
>>77621336
>Whitening teeth
Do people outside of Hollywood actors actually do this? It looks unnatural af
>>
File: IMG_20170727_002635.jpg (954KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_002635.jpg
954KB, 1944x2592px
Alright /int/ I builder me a boost converter. Output voltage can go from 70VDC to 280VDC. 35mA@170VDC.

Do I put my life on the line for science and find out exactly how painful 280V is?
>>
When I was 14 I got an infection on my leg. A big ass ball of puss formed on my right thigh. Anyways about two days in it got so bad that I almost fainted from pain anytime I tried to walk. This was around the time NGE was playing in adult swim.
>>
File: 1497395527280.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497395527280.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>77626337
>american posters
>>
Nothing too bad. I had knee surgery when I was 20 and I was high on pains afterwards, which led me to forget to take my pains the night after surgery.

It felt like my thigh was on fire and real fucked up. Then I just took my pains and fell asleep again after an hour.
>>
File: IMG_20170727_004716.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_004716.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>77626407
Okay 70V 57uA. Don't feel a thing. I want more
>>
>do deadlifts with wrong form
>back is fucked up next morning
>getting up from bed takes literally 10 minutes
>>
File: IMG_20170727_004750.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_004750.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Okay 100V 110uA. Slight single.
>>
>>77626634
S-stop!, baka!
>>
File: IMG_20170727_004815.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_004815.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>77626665
120V 150uA. Current is starting to ramp up.
>>
>>77626683
CRANK IT FAGGOT
DO EEEEEETTTT
>>
File: IMG_20170727_004932.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_004932.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>77626702
We're at 170V. Peak mains voltage in US. 260uA. Starting to hurt. Might have to break out the beer.
>>
>>77614356
Severe abdominal pain. Shit was fucking painful around below the belly button and I was sweating bullets. No matter what I did the pain was still there.
>>
Low blow
>>
Fell off a roof, broke my arm in three spots and dislocated my shoulder.
>>
File: 80.jpg (86KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
86KB, 1136x640px
>>77626745
>>
>>77614356
hernia surgery
>>
>>77614356
Withdrawal of fukcing medicine for atopic skin which I had used for long time. Doctor is just killing machine working for pharma industry mafia and tricking patient is their fundamental role.

Western medication is a mere scam, designed to rip off people.
>>
File: IMG_20170727_004949.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_004949.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>77626807
210V 340uA Holy shit this hurts.
>>
File: IMG_20170727_011027.jpg (998KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_011027.jpg
998KB, 1944x2592px
God dammit this is boarderline unbearable. 255V 400uA.
>>
>>77626934
Oh shit nigger what the FUCK
>>
File: IMG_20170727_011352.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_011352.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>77626957
Maxed out 270V 430uA. Extremely painful. Hand spasming slightly. Won't go up to 280V due to additional 500k resistance in series with my hand for current limiting.
>>
>ITT American electrocutes himself to death for science
>>
>>77627006
Oops wrong link. Can't type on the phone with the electric hand apparently. Maybe I should have used my left hand for this experiment instead?
>>
1. u get burns
2. u get nerve damage
3. u get heart attack
4. all of the above
>>
>>77627124
I'm gonna go with #2. I'm still alive at the moment and my heart seems okay. I don't have any visible burns either. I do however have occasional flare up of tendonitis in my right wrist and since putting the electricity through it has suddenly flared up again and become extremely painful, more than usual.

Little nip of vodka ought to take that pain away for now.
>>
>>77614356
When they popped my ankle back into place after I broke it. Hurt twice as bad as when I broke it
>>
continuous dental pain to the point i couldn't walk or think
>>
>>77616235
its ok anon...you're just.... GERMINating.

Dxdxdxd
>>
>>77614356
Toothache. That was back in high school, like badly infected nerve, there weren't many specialized root canal Doctors in my region, so I had to deal with it with ibuprofen, wanted to lose the teeth, gladly I didn't and waited for the root canal.
>>
>>77614356
had my tonsils taken out/operated without anesthesia
when the operation was over, I was taken out and ordered to drink
the effect of painkillers weared off and every singleswallow felt like a thousand daggers in my throat
it took line an hour to drink a half glass of water, I had to wait 5 minutes after each swallow for the pain to wear off it was so bad
>>
>>77614475
>>77617811
>>77617850
How does one get that?
>>
>>77614356
Hit a tree straight with my balls while sledging down a hill while it was snowing
I was going pretty fast and was around 9
Couldnt walk for 2 days, my balls looked grotesque and my mom tought i would become infertile
>>
>>77626807
killua is cute

>>77626934
>>77627006

STOP, YOU HAVEN'T OPENED YOUR NEN PORES
>>
>>77628970
Balls go up and down due to temperature.
You move in a weird way while this happens.
Balls get tangled up.
Fear of this is why I never sleep without underwear, keeps the balls in check.
>>
File: JPEG-2017-03-17.jpg (254KB, 500x1045px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG-2017-03-17.jpg
254KB, 500x1045px
This.
>shattered bones in thumb and hand
>torn tendons and blood vessels
>nerve damage
>>
File: 1488714206993.jpg (4KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1488714206993.jpg
4KB, 229x220px
>>77630351
>>
>>77619813
>Fuck dentists, they're always Germans here
>>
>burned my finger on the stove when I was a little kid
>couple of times as a kid I had ear infections
>crushed my index finger under a computer monitor
>walked home almost 16 miles on a hot day--I nearly collapsed of exhaustion, dehydration, and leg pain
>had to give a blood sample once
>>
Got stabbed 2 times in the belly and 1 time in a thigh. I don't think there was anything more painful and scary. Imagine my fear of death at that moment after stabs. That was the worst.
>>
>>77631334
>be Russian
>get stabbed
>>
>>77631528
>implying it never happens in the EU
>>
File: PVF_Graph_WEB.jpg (202KB, 1334x642px) Image search: [Google]
PVF_Graph_WEB.jpg
202KB, 1334x642px
>>77627006
>>77626934
>>77626866
>>77626745
>>77626683
>>77626651
>>77626634
>>77626337
those vacuum tubes are top, genuinely jelly.

Now repeat the experiment with wet skin, and different frequencies
>>
>>77632077
It's not common at all, at least in Spain. Not even in bad neighbourhoods desu.
>>
Stepped on a nail when I was out fishing.
It went through the sole of my boot, all the way through my foot and up through the top of my boot. Shit was nailed in a 1x3 meter long plank so I was completely stuck.
Called for help but had to stand there for 45 minutes before the fire department found me and cut the board into a smaller section and helped me through the woods to the truck.
All the time with a nail sticking through bone and flesh.
>>
>>77632227
It's not common at all here as well. My situation is the only one I have heard of in years. Even after the incident I feel safe walking on the streets at night.
>>
>>77632612
I lived in Moscow for 3 years due to work, actually never felt scared walking the streets. 8/10 city.
>>
File: 1492521865061s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492521865061s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>77614475
i had that and got my right nut chopped off
>>
>>77614356
no gf
>>
Menstrual cramps.
I couldn't control my body and make myself reach for the medicine. Spent a few hours contorting and shaking on my bed, vomiting every half an hour.
I've also had a 2nd degree burn on my entire face but it didn't hurt much compared to the cramps.
>>
>>77632482
Yeesh
Did your ball size grew during those 45 minutes?
>>
>>77614356
I had a great history of fucked up teeth(all ok now), one of my teeth(the one where it grows from the way back,don't know the english name but in Greek it's φρονιμήτης) was anomallous and would have grown right out of my mouth's ceiling, almost inthe centre.
We removed it by drilling a hole in the ceiling and removing the sneaky tooth. The problem was that 10 minutes after the proceedure the anesthetic wore off, and the pain of having a hole drilled in your mouth was real. I can't even describe it, it was like someone split my head in two and tried to put it back together, only to split it up again...
>>
broke both of left arm bones
>>
File: pain.png (25KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
25KB, 165x115px
>cystic acne on back and shoulders
>going to school
>5kg backpack strap digs right into it
>>
1. Had my tooth nerve removed with old or not enough of painkillers when i was a kid. Im from eastern europe shithole
2. I maimed my hand with burning oil, ended up in hoapital for a week
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.