[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What`s the best country to open a bussines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: pizza paulista.jpg (155KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
pizza paulista.jpg
155KB, 700x420px
I`m planning to invest money abroad next year opening a pizzeria with authentic pizza. I went to an exchange to the US last year and their pizza is completely industrial garbage(and they like it) so I had this idea. I`m thinking about investing in the US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong or Singapura. What do you think is the best blace for this? why?
>>
Sorry, Brazil, no one wants to buy your tainted meat anymore
>>
>>77613487
so what? It has nothing to do with the topic
>>
File: 20170609_124259.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_124259.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>77613548
brazil have been fucked by nazis
>>
>>77613822
are you the korean autistic that shitposts the whole day? get a life
>>
Besides brazilians and italians, no one appreciates authentic pizza. You would be making more money selling american-style industrial shit
>>
>>77614719
are you sure? maybe they just didn`t try it? there is no way someone would like industrial shite over authentic pizza
>>
go out to hipster land and make gimmicky fusion food pizzas

you'll make bank
>>
>>77615017
I mean that most people don't eat it regularly. While "authentic" pizza is the standard here, it's not like that in the rest of the world. Sad, but what can you do
>>
open a chi style 'za pizzaria near me pls
>>
>>77613464
Israel
>>
>>77613464
if the pic you posted somehow encompasses your idea of authentic pizza then i might have some bad news for you
>>
>>77615374
authentic is all hand made, with fresh ingredients. Very different from pizza hut etc
>>
>>77615353
why?
>>
>>77615374
"Authentic": italian-style pizza, how it's meant to be
At least that's how i see it
>>
>>77615431
ok... we have no other kind here. unless you buy a deep frozen turd from the supermercado

>>77615487
that's what i was getting at. it doesn't look very much like italian pizza. the crust is too thick. there's way too much shit on it etc. etc.
>>
>>77615120
agree with this. there are dime a dozen "authentic" pizzeria in the US, if you want to stand out, you gotta innovate
>>
>>77613866
Fuck off normalfag. Stop ruining this board with your IRL garbage.
>>
No idea, but you are certainly in the right place to ask this question. This is like 90% of your future success right there.
>>
>>77615298
You'll get a good za. I think op just ate nothing but papa John's and shit like that
>>
File: pizza.jpg (115KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
115KB, 640x491px
>>77615584
what if I build the oven at a place the customers can see it and appreciate how it`s made with a classy ambient.
Pic related
>>
>>77613464
We used to have a very good pizza place owned by an Italian guy in my town but it closed because he got too old
So we have a lack of good pizza
Please come live with me and open your pizza restaurant here
>>
Pizza de macaco?
>>
>>77615726
Ate pretty much all the popular pizzas there, pizza hut/Papa John`s/ Domino`s. They are not good at all. It`s very industrialized and fat
>>
>>77615740
Unless things have changed you can open a store in Hong Kong with 2 dollars.
>>
>>77615740
it's a nice touch, and it could probably even work in an upper class neighborhood. but again, you will be competing with at least a dozen others who have the same idea
>>
>>77615780
Where is it? Was it busy?
>>
>>77615792

You should've gone to an actual pizza place instead nasty chain stores that are frequented by stoners, arabs and blacks
>>
>>77615845
It wasn't busy sadly, but he had some loyal customers to keep him in business. It was really delicious pizza though
It's just a small town or 6,000 people, not actually a smart place to open a business, I was just kidding around mostly
>>
>>77615834
Well I was thinking at some state that has a growing economy and is not so multicultural already(that way I imagine I wouldn`t have much competition), like Oregon
>>
>>77615857
Hey, blacks usually eat at the finest places. Black people are the best judges of food i have ever seen.
>>
>>77615794
weird, I heard the cost of living there is really high
>>
>>77615953
Kek. They are the worst when it comes to dinning
>>
>>77615857
Then why are these places the most popular ones?
>>
pizza de macaco
>>
>>77615984
2 dollars to open a kiosk(store) in a mall. I didn't say anything about living costs

>>77616025
Because italians are really only concentrated in the new york area and Chicago. So most places outside of those two metro areas don't know what a good pizza tastes like.
>>
>>77615917
well, if it was me, I would look at it as purely business first. try to get a hold here, stay afloat as long as I can until I can try to do something different. the fact is, at least 9 out 10 restaurants fail in their first couple of months
>>
shitzza is an overrated shit garbage food from an overrated shit garbage country.
boring crust with some tomato sauce on top and melted cheese

horse fecal matters sounds much more appetizing.

the world doesn't need any mroe shitzza stores.
>>
>>77616141
Is it true? Can you give me some information? It might be very viable if it`s this cheap.
Btw what do you think about Oregon? Have any suggestion of a place I could make good money?
>>
>>77616206
Thank`s for you opinion, it really changed my view on pizza.
>>
>>77616221
Oregon here, don't come here
What part btw?
>>
>>77613464
Why not Brazil? Lot's of people, low income but you make up with the amount of people.
>>
>>77616206
>Argentinian flag
Opinion ignored
>>
who here /stuffed crust/?
>>
>>77616296
There are 2 pizzerias per neighborhood already, not a good ideia.
>>
>>77616324
Crust stuffed with catupiry is just amazing. Too bad you americans don't have catupiry
>>
>>77616280
nigzza
shitzza
boringzza
piiece of shitzza (see two)

the most boring food in the world, if you want to open a restaurant then make something exotic and typically brazilian so costumers get interested in it, like sopa de macaco or cebú meat.

Nobody is going to yet another shitzza store out of the 2 billion there already are in the whole world.
>>
>>77616289
Salem or Portland, it has a good growing economy and it`s not so multicultural so I thoght there wouldn`t have many people bringing the same idea
>>
>>77616420
Shut up and drink mate
>>
>>77616428
You should look into some Southern cities like Atlanta or Nashville. I bet they don't have good za down there
>>
>>77616505
I still don't understand why you want to open yet another pizza store. There are over 60,000 pizza stores in the US alone and over 300,000 in the whole world.
You're going to go bankrupt in record time.
>>
>>77616618
I have been in Atlanta before, the best I`ve seen was a NY pizza. People usually buy in the worst one called little ceaser because it`s only 5 dollars.
>>
>>77616753
It`s more common there fast food pizzas, they are not tasty like ours here. What do you suggest, hermano?
>>
>>77616757
go for Portland then, you will never know until you try I guess. Good luck.
>>
>>77616753
I'm not OP you dumbfuck
t. the guy you replied to
>>
>>77616822
Thank you.

where are the changs here? I would like their opinion on Hong Kong and Singapure
>>
>>77616221
I never been to Oregon before, so i couldn't tell you about it
>>
O meu irmão aprendeu espanhol porque ele queria abrir uma padaria "estilo brasileira" na Espanha
Ele simplesmente teve essa ideia do nada, e alguns meses depois de ele começar a guardar dinheiro pra ir, a Espanha teve aquela puta crise econômica
>>
>>77617005
Eu nao confio em ir na Europa pra negocios que envolvem comida, a comida deles ja e muito boa.
>>
>>77616808
Something original, people won't go to a food place that serves the same food they can get anywhere.
Some traditional Brazilian or latino food, idk. There are thousands of dishes other than pizza (and more delicious)
>>
Real talk though- it's going to be impossible to move to the US unless you win the green card lottery or have a bunch of savings that allow you to both live and invest into your business out-of-pocket. Same goes for most other places, but usually with a much easier process. Despite all the memes, immigrating to the US is incredibly, incredibly difficult, especially if you're not going on an H-B1.
>>
>>77617125
Obviously he has a way in here or he is filthy rich to afford an EB5
>>
>>77617125
That`s not true, The US has an easy process compared to many places, it`s not hard to get an L1 Visa there and do your stuff completely legal. I`m not the first in my family to invest money there.
>>
btw, I don`t want to live there for long, it`s only for bussines
>>
>>77617398
L1 is a temporary stay visa; you can't actually immigrate, and it's a company transfer which only applies if you belong to a multinational corporation.
>>
>>77617544
You can also get as a manager or CEO of a company there, it allows you to invest also.
What you described is the L1b, the L1a is the one that applies for me.
>>
>>77617544
As I said before, I don`t want to immigrate
>>
>>77615740
Excellent. Now add a nice bar with muh microbrews.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.png (7KB, 291x328px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.png
7KB, 291x328px
>>77613464
>favelado
>authentic pizza
>>
>>77620187
Brazilian pizza has surpassed Italian pizza long ago
>>
>>77620453
True. The millions of italian peasants that immigrated here did a good job
>>
File: brazilian pizza ingredients.jpg (9KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
brazilian pizza ingredients.jpg
9KB, 279x180px
>>77620453
UHUHUHUH
AAAHAAAAAA
UUUUHUUUUUHUHUHU
AGHH AHHHH AHHHH
>>
>>77615740
It's pretty common here in pizzaland
>>
>>77620539
shitposting italians, that's new.
>>
>>77622556
Brazil's pizza is something wonderful
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.