[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do americans get married in taco bell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: american marriagfe.jpg (225KB, 1080x1149px) Image search: [Google]
american marriagfe.jpg
225KB, 1080x1149px
why do americans get married in taco bell?
>>
Because when the narcos take over those will be the only legal marriages left
>>
>>77586302
Americucks are not human
>>
>>77586326
that doesn't answer the question
>>
>>77586302
For the $5 Crunch box™ and small drink
>>
>>77586302
free refills
>>
because their bride's snatch is fake and rancid
>>
>>77586302
Probably cheap as fuck. I wish it was socially acceptable to get a wedding catered by subway or chik-fil-a and then live in a double wide trailer, so you could just save/hoard your money.
Sad!
>>
>>77589511
it's far more socially acceptable to not have wedding ceremony at all.
You can just get married at your courthouse and don't make such a buzz about it, that's basically how my parent got married and they've been together for 30 years now.
>>
>>77586302
Because Freedom™
>>
>>77589552
That's what most people who don't care about wedding ceremony do here but they still hold some kind of celebration for friends and family.

My aunt got married last year in an old barn on her friend's property. She's a pharmacist and the man she married is a lawyer.
>>
>>77586302
WTF is she wearing?
>>
>>77589552
sure, if you have a sizable hat collection and tend to leave a cloud of e-cigarette vapor behind you wherever you go.
>>
>>77589794
They look like taco wraps to me.
>>
>>77586302
he's just trying to celebrate his wife's culture
>>
>>77586302
>she beautiful, 10/10in Russia
I didn't even know that was a thing and why is she wearing wrappers.
>>
>>77586302
my parents had their wedding reception in a mcdonalds
>>
>>77586302
They are trying desperately to be le quirky and weird xD
>>
>>77589552
>it's far more socially acceptable to not have wedding ceremony at all.
I'd prefer to have sex with my wife
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.