[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHI/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: bedchi.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bedchi.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
what's going on edition
>>
please reply
>>
:(
>>
hi
>>
Are chicanos the most depressed group in America?
>>
>>77582763
idk, maybe
>>
>>77580490
Fuck off America
>>
ANOTHER
>>
Chicanos are good people
>>
CHI
Regret really is fucking awful.
>>
>>77583614
how was your day anon?
>>
>>77580490
I will report every thread you make
>>
>>77583955
please don't, what did I ever do to you?
>>
>>77584145
Ruining my board
>>
>>77584300
i don't even take up space
>>
>>77584300
Just replace board with country. Now you know why we want a wall.
>>
>>77583783
It was a typical day where nothing happened. Not really too bad but I have been going through my regrets again and that is never a good thing.
>>
>>77584382
didn't do anything productive?
>>
>>77584497
Nope.
>>
>>77584730
why don't you try keeping the rhythm of that good day you had?
>>
>>77584890
Those days are more the exception than the rule. It's due to plenty of things. Both things that come down to me and things that are out of my control. Still all in all if I look at the past couple of weeks I guess they have been a little better than the norm. I am not too worried about a few do nothing days or even a few do nothing weeks.
>>
>>77585010
why the fuck is car insurance so expensive.
$288 a month
non-neet life is a pyramid scam
>>
>>77585038
Ayy. I paid a fuckload of money (it was around 2500€) for my license but I have no intention of owning a car anytime soon or ever really if I can avoid it. A car has plenty of running expenses that will eat away at your paycheck. I am doing alright financially and putting away a decent amount of money every month. But that is only because I have no real running expenses. I would be fucked financially if I had to pay for rent, insurance, car related costs and more.
>>
>>77585010
i've been feeling like shit this summer i've never felt like this any other summer maybe it's because i'm getting older and I know i am doing nothing with my life
>>77585038
i'm telling you just get a moped
>>
>>77585422
I can only imagine how miserable I would be if I fuck up again next year, then things might get seriously bad. But for now I work only a little and I have no need to work, I have my chance to redeem myself next year coming up. There is also my hypothetical trip to maybe look forward to. Since I have fears that are not really based on reality I would probably not even mention that I would be going here and instead would just disappear from these threads for the duration of my trip, though i'd probably mention something about it after I am back and a while has passed that is long enough to calm down my autism. Though I still have to find my spine from somewhere to be able to even do something like going to a foreign country all by my own without a real purpose or destination. Though that is not a matter that will be on the menu anytime soon, for now I will just try to make some more money and maybe work on fitness a little, and if I get the chance my social skills too.
>>
>>77585165
>I have no intention of owning a car anytime soon or ever really if I can avoid it.
This was my plan, but I work in a really shitty area of my city. When I work night shifts my parents have to pick me up because I don't want to get robbed by a dindu/muzzie while I wait for the bus
>>77585422
Like I sad yesterday man,
>buy moped
>get hit by somali
>die
Alternatively:
>buy a moped
>narrowly avoid a collision with a somali
>get run over by a pajeet
>>
>>77585628
thats a decent plan. at this point i'm not sure if i'll be alive by the end of the year
>>77585708
how would that change with a care though?
>>
>>77585708
The somalis truly are a gift that keeps on giving. If there are any safety concerns then a car is worth it, try to get a small car since they usually are cheaper all around in all costs (tax, fuel etc). Also remember not to get a new car, you will get a lot better value if you buy a used one.
>>
>>77585745
Even if life is fairly awful as long as it's bearable it's worth to see it through. There will be many interesting events that will play out in the next 50 or so years so that is something to look forward to. Try to find something, anything that you enjoy. If you get atleast some enjoyment of some types of media or anything else then life can be bearable.
>>
>>77585038
>why the fuck is car insurance so expensive.
>$288 a month
>non-neet life is a pyramid scam

co-sign with parents u dumbass
it'll be like $120/mth at most.
>>
>>77585877
everything I was enjoyed no longer gives me joy and I just don't know where else to turn to find new stuff
>>
>>77586397
Maybe try to revisit some of the things you enjoyed before? If it's been a long while since you last did them you might get something out of them. Surely there is something that will bring you some joy. Anyhow it's 5 in the morning and I should try to get some sleep. Good night.
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3pbYXplYas
>>
>>77586528
What is a chi doing up in finland?
>>
>>77587013
Connecting to his Asian roots.
>>
>>77587013
he's not a CHI he just post here but there are CHI's in Finland we've confirmed it
>>
have to look for a job tomorrow, fellos CHI's.
>>
>>77587818
whats with all you canadian NEETS getting jobs?
>>
>>77587922
it's that time of year for us
>>
>>77587946
don't canadans have NEET boxes or something?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-25_14-06-04.png (117KB, 841x641px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-25_14-06-04.png
117KB, 841x641px
>>77588171
No, it's a rough life for us. pic related.
>>
>>77588181
i'm not reading all that hit me with the tldr
>>
>>77588291
just read it we both know you have all the time in the world.

the tl;dr is that you get fuck all in neetbux
>>
>>77588353
i'm too lazy I think my days of being a NEET are also coming to an end this year
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.