[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

racism is not acceptable you white pigs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: idle.png (234KB, 413x817px) Image search: [Google]
idle.png
234KB, 413x817px
racism is not acceptable you white pigs
>>
this is what Europe will turn into once its majority non white, Afrikaaners know their shit
>>
muh safe space
>>
>There are no white africans
Butthurt Maghrebis (technically 75-80% white) in 3..2..1...
>>
>ride my bicycle through the village
>kids see me
>"MZUNGO!!!"
>fat woman sees me
"Mzungo want sucking? Sucking?"

tfw white
>>
>>77579009
Well, did you accept?
>>
>>77579050

Friend told me today that if you get caught having sex with a village woman, you're given three options:

>pay $1,000 to $2,000 in reparations
>get married
>get murdered

So no.

Not really into black girls anyway, TBQH.
>>
>There are no white africans!
>b-b-but Britains can be any color!
Liberal hypocrisy.
>>
>>77579168
What country is that flag?
>>
>>77579168
>white
>lives in tanzania
Aren't you scared of getting killed for the sole purpose of creating magic medicine from your white devil corpse
>>
>>77579290
stop being mobilecancer and find out yourself
>>
>>77579190
Nobody said that you stupid /pol/tard faggot.
>>
>>77579338

I don't live here.

One of my friends is a Peace Corps volunteer and has been stationed in a particular village for the past two years. I'm visiting him before his service ends.

Hasn't been a bad trip, to be frank.

Most of the villagers are pretty friendly, aside from a couple sour cunts. I've gotten a couple marriage proposals despite being a degenerate white kafir, as well as plenty of comments on how I'm taller than my friend.

Apparently the locals do believe in wizards, though. One of them even told me he wanted to be one when he grew up.
>>
>>77579480
>Nobody said that
Wrong dumb faggot.
>>
I agree i hate them too. They didnt race mix enough to make Orania-Afrikan Empire. I hope all the white women get raped and men killed.
>>
>>77579168
>get married
Why would they want to marry outsiders?
>>
>>77579548
Point to me the part of the post where anyone even mentioned Britain you dumb shit.
>>
>>77579507
We had a white /int/ poster who worked in Cote d'Ivoire for a while and said he found chicken bones around his house and one day some African explained to him this is some sort of african voodoo used to curse someone. Said most of the people were unfriendly as hell towards him.

I remember some south african poster mentioning a lot of blacks still practice some sort of voodoo.

Guess it's not uncommon in Africa.
>>
>>77577303
>white-only town
sounds like Japan
>>
>>77579608
I was pointing out liberals who say any race can be British and then quoting this post. Learn to read dumb nigger.
>>
>>77579804
>I was pointing out liberals who say any race can be British
So you're pointing out your retarded strawman that isn't relevant to this post at all so you can push your /pol/tard narrative, got it.
>>
>>77577303
>Whites
>In africa
Looks like they want to fail
>>
They're right though. Stuff like that gives them the excuse to invade Europe. Europe for europeans and Africa for Africans.
>>
>>77577303
You should watch the little documentary about it. It's hilarious.

Basically white peoples made their own white town and it because a pretty damn great place to live and niggers are mad.
>>
>>77579853
>Gets assblasted when his retarded strawman and fallacies get called out.
So you ignore bullshit when liberals say it? Sounds like a true Redditor.
>>
>>77579574

Literally money.

People here hardly earn enough money to eat. Education isn't a reliable avenue to success, either. My friend teaches at the local school and said most of his local colleagues have no interest in doing their jobs. They show up to class late, beat students for doing the same, and read English passages from textbooks despite having no clue how to speak the language themselves.

Friend said parents offer him his own fucking students on the regular.

>>77579718

Everyone here has seemed pretty nice, but I'm also staying with a friend who is fluent in Swahili and has been working here for the last two years.

He's told me most of them can admit that wizardry seems like bullshit whenever he confronts them, but added they go back to talking about the same sorts of shit as soon as he's out of earshot.
>>
>>77579907
Point to the part of the post where I made a strawman.
Here, you may be lost: >>>/pol/
>>
>>77579909
Are you living in their village with them?
>>
>>77579718
Voodoo isn't even uncommon around the MEGA black areas here. Like in Louisiana.
>>
>>77579909
how do you have internet

are you some guy working in some strange job like journalism or are you the descendant of colonists?
>>
>>77579909
How many unlucky albinos have been hacked to death near you?
>>
>>77579960
Everyone who disagrees with you is a /pol/tard.
Nice boogyman Reddit
Also Here you go. Feel free to leave and never come back >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>77580032

Yeah, I'm here for a couple months. Going to travel across Africa afterward and then do a while in India.

Spent 27 days in Mexico before coming here. Really fucking miss it - Mexican food was amazing, and so were the people TBQH.

>>77580049

I am working a strange job, but it has little to do with my visit.

Even the villages here have at least marginal connections.

I have a 3G connection my smartphone and am using my friend's H+ signal to finish my work and shitpost before going to bed.

Both my articles are done, so I can hopefully sleep soon.

Apparently I'm going to meet my friend's students in the morning. Gonna be a shitshow.
>>
>>77580216
That's an stupid ignorant stereotype and misinformation. >>>/pol/

>>77580217
>>>/pol/
>>
>>77580033
Wew lad
And here I thought southern Blacks were all super religious and attend that church service where they sing and dance (no idea what it's called)
>>
Can you blame them kek
liveleak .com/view?i=341_1394617898

liveleak .com/view?i=02c_1444719621

liveleak .com/view?i=170_1365417765

liveleak .com/view?i=e4c_1438974435

liveleak .com/view?i=eb6_1390033206

liveleak .com/view?i=4c2_1463578052

liveleak .com/view?i=3ad_1426453450

liveleak .com/view?i=bed_1474952941

liveleak .com/view?i=3cc_1459615096

liveleak .com/view?i=272_1494859129

liveleak .com/view?i=6a9_1431343589

youtube .com/watch?v=dQR5Tx_zGqY
>>
>>77577303
How about chechens, you russian scum?
>>
>>77580217
I think you meant to post this on r/thedonald newfriend :^). Its okay we all make mistakes but you can go back now that ive shown you the way
>>
>>77580315
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452630/The-ghost-people-Tanzania-albino-community-live-fear-hunted-hacked-pieces-body-parts-treasured-witch-doctors.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/13/how-tanzanias-upcoming-election-could-put-albinos-at-risk-for-attack/
Jesus Christ Reddit think before you post.
>>
>>77580329
It's a mixed bag. Even I don't know what that's called.
>>
>>77580379
Boy you sure do know a lot about Reddit and it's subreddits. It's almost like you just came from there :^)
>>
>>77580453
Aaaw cute, are you lost sweety? I get that people like you are slow but youre still posting on the wrong website.
>>
Wh*tes literally ruined africa
>>
>>77579009
>Mzungo
Wait didn't they use to address whites with Bwana or Mzee?
>>
>>77580505
It's amazing they let people with mental disabilities like you on a computer. However I believe you are on the wrong site. A more family friendly and safe site like Reddit or Facebook would be more to your liking!
>>
File: checknya.png (581KB, 536x492px) Image search: [Google]
checknya.png
581KB, 536x492px
>>77580363
Fuck Chechnya.
>>
>>77580601

AFAIK, 'mzungo' is a Swahili term that's spread to other parts of Africa.
>>
>>77580665
Kek
>>
>>77580753
"Snare"?
>>
>>77580753
>>77583848
Ah never mind - white person. Got it.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.