[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us something interesting about your country.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

Tell us something interesting about your country.
>>
>>77575304
Our Bacalhau comes from Norway
>>
We don't even give a fuck about sausages.
>>
>>77575304
Traffic lights start to flash green before they turn yellow/red
>>
>>77575304
Some wannabe politician dude pretending to stand for christian values banged another dude's wife while they had 5 kids
>>
we consume the most cheese per capita
>>
>>77575357
every bacalhau comes from norway and is sold by the same company. I bet it's even the same guy on the ads in portugal.
>>
Finns are considered to be the ugliest people on earth. Which is why so many refugees want to go back to their home country, because theyre afraid of our ogre women
>>
>>77575304
Stop posting this ugly, fat, tittless bitch.
>>
>>77575692
Do you feel guilty for getting aroused?
>>
We helped the French invade Indochina.
>>
People only drink on the weekends, everything else is considered alcoholic behavior.

We must have at least 5 fika breaks (coffee and snack) during work or people flip their shit.

We have some of the highest alcohol prices in Europe, yet we are among the heaviest drinkers.
>>
Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world combined
>>
File: 1487088669582.png (387KB, 800x8000px) Image search: [Google]
1487088669582.png
387KB, 800x8000px
>>77575763
Are these memeballs accurate?
>>
The north of Sweden is like the south of the USA.
Full of rednecks, moonshine and guns.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
We're the second least racist country towards blacks in Europe after Serbia.
>>
>>77575813
I would say 100% accurate.
People throw away all their inhibitions and limits the second the work ends on Fridays.
>>
The whitest and most ethnically homogeneous parts of Canada are also the poorest and most backward.
>>
>>77575304
we are not white
>>
>>77575915
same for the us
>>
>>77575304
Despite memes, 35% of Brazilians neither like the carnival nor football
>>
>>77575830
wtf i love sweden now
>>
>>77575304
We don't care about North Korea than you think
>>
>>77575946
Not really, the poorest state per capita is Mississippi and of the poorest 5 only WV is also among the whitest.
The 3 whitest states, NH, VT, and ME, are all above average.
>>
>>77576151
I think maine is disproportionately above average. It's mostly just the city parts where most of the wealth is, and a lot of stuff is owned by companies or people who live out of state. Russia tier.
>>
>>77576151
Really.
>>
File: WP_2014-413524513.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
WP_2014-413524513.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>77576067
You are welcome to visit any time, I'll take you moose hunting.
>>
>>77576236
What did that moose ever do to you? ;_;
>>
>>77576221
That's true of everywhere. Money always concentrates in the cities. The Irving family are the largest landowners in Maine (and 6th largest in the USA since they own the whole state) but as New Brunswick Canadians they barely qualify as foreign.
>>
>>77576300
Provide several hundred pounds of lean, tasty, locally sourced, free range, organic meat.
>>
>>77576300
He provided me with meat, hide and bone that got me lots of cash and food.
The Sami people make clothes and such from the fur/coat/skin
Knife makers use the bone for tool handles.
The meat is sold and eaten nationwide.

Also since we killed most natural predators they breed like rats, the government orders the yearly hunt and how many we can shoot.
>>
File: feels.png (169KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
169KB, 633x758px
>>77576449
He just wants to be free and happy though. Why did you have to ruin it for him?
>>
>>77576559
>Why did you have to ruin it for him?
Because I wanted to.
I see it as payback, had two cars wrecked from moose. Retarded, aggressive and luckily enough tasty animals.
>>
>>77576449
Here you are lucky to pull a moose tag every decade and in some places it is once in a lifetime only and the odds are still low to ever draw that.

What did he weigh dressed? Looks big bodied (550kgish) but that rack is sad for a bull that size.
>>
>>77576559
t. ate a burger for dinner
>>
>>77576614
You had you country rekt by Somalians. Why don't you kill them?
>>
anime isnt prevalent at all unironically
most of those weird japanese shit on western media are lietarally wtf or things nobody ever heard or unironically far from the reality
>>
>>77576617
>What did he weigh dressed?
498.7 kg gutted so he was a medium size bull.
And yeah the racks wasn't that impressive but trophy hunting is illegal here anyways.

>>77576678
>country rekt by Somalians
Where's the "rekt" you are talking about? I live in the countryside, cities could burn for all I care. If they have a problem it's their own fault.
>>
>>77575480
sounds like the USA
>>
>>77576776
The nigs will fite you irl for the moose
>>
>>77576617
>Here you are lucky to pull a moose tag every decade
No way?
Damn, here in Sweden we shoot between 80 000-120 000 moose every year. I normally drop 2-3 every season. My father bagged 9 (4 bulls and 5 calves) during the 1992 season.
>>
>>77576776
>trophy hunting is illegal

I think "trophy" must be defined differently here.

>>77576982
That is super illegal here. Moose hunting is very highly regulated. Poaching one will land you 7 years in prison. (Often longer than for agitated murder or manslaughter)
>>
>>77577446
>"trophy"
Simply put, it's illegal to kill a moose (or any animals ) for a trophy only (aka the rack or head etc).
If you kill a moose just to mount it's head on your wall, well goodbye license. All of the animal must be used.

>>77577446
>Poaching one will land you 7 years in prison
Poaching is extremely illegal here as well and all animals have their own season in which they can be hunted. Hunt outside of it and extremely high fines and possible time in jail.

But here in Sweden we have more moose than we can handle, the amount of car accidents with them is staggering.
So our high numbers is simply out of need.
If we don't keep the population down like we do the forests (and our cars..) will be heavily damaged.
>>
>>77575304
no
>>
>>77577788
We have wanton waste laws, so you can't really hunt a moose or deer just for the rack. But it's common to have the head mounted as a trophy. While you can't eat antlers, since moose hunting is such a rarity most people will hold out for a nice sized trophy.
We also have a lot if moose and moose accidents. North American hunting is based largely on highly regulated conservation and it is also extremely profitable. Here we build animal fences (like the 300km fence between me and the nearest large city) because hunting generates enough to pay for that with lots left over. That helps keep them off the highways. Still a big problem on rural roads though.
>>
>>77576854
No it doesn't
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.