[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people come here to learn a useless language like Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: f45.png (196KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
f45.png
196KB, 600x597px
>people come here to learn a useless language like Japanese instead of Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, or Spanish
>>
>>77554597
>Chinese
True, it's very useful and good for career prospects
>Hindi
Why? Most of it's speakers are poor poos in Uttar Pradesh or some other shit state. It wont help you because successful Indians know English and maker forbid if you move to India.
>Arabic
Which one? Nobody uses the modern standard Arabic and there's too much variety in regional accents for me. Besides, Arabs are damn poor in general.
>Spanish
Good
>>
>>77554597
I agree with the Chinese, Hindi and Spanish points. Don't know enough about Arabic to make a judgement on that.

That's basically how I've laid out the languages I want to learn - in terms of speakers and area coverage.
>English (native tongue, thankfully), covers Commonwealth countries, and quite a few Western nations.
>Russian. covers Central Asia and Eastern Europe
>Mandarin Chinese, covers China
>Spanish, covers most of Central and South America

Don't know if I'll ever get around to learning Spanish though. By the time I get around to Spanish I'd already be fluent in four languages - and I already think that's pushing it for fluency in languages. I don't want to know heaps of languages but speak like a fucking retard in all of them.
>>
>>77554677
Oops, sorry here's your (you) since I was replying to you.
>>77554821
>>
>useless
Normalscum like you need to fuck off.
下げる
>>
Japanese is a meme language used to satisfy weebs
Hindi and Arabic aren't that useful either in terms of real life situations
>>
>>77554907
>be me
>overhear Arabs speak
>understand them
>they're going to bomb the plane
>get off the plane
>the plane explodes just after takeoff
>sure am glad I didn't take that anon's advice about Arabic
>>
>>77554597
>my Jewish-conditioned mind sees every kind of effort as an investment that should have monetary returns
No wonder you are all fat since you'd consider physical activity useless unless you become a pro athlete
>>
>>77554821
>>77554597
is it worth trying to learn chinese though in a city where there are so many aus born chinese who speak both english and chinese fluently?
>>
>>77555496
Well it wont change much. You aren't going to spontaneously chit chat in chinese all of a sudden if they all speak english.
>>
何故?
中国語最低汚豚言語知無?
全的気持悪。
>>
>>77555537
what i mean is that companys would be more inclined to look towards native speakers of both when they need someone who speaks the language
>>
>>77555170
Spot on.
>>
>>77555496

sure

learn the phrase "fuck off we're full"
>>
>>77555615
>what i mean is that companys would be more inclined to look towards native speakers of both
Yes. Most likely. If the employer is Chinese, they'll want a Chinese person because that's what they do. If the employer is white, they'll probably want a Chinese person for their diversity quotas or because they'll be more relateable to their (Chinese) market. Chinese only trust Chinese, and even that's dependent - the North hate the South, and vice-versa.

>>77555806
this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.