[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

India pride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: India.png (1KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
India.png
1KB, 275x183px
So was wondering what is up with Indian pride? They seem to flock in numbers defending it when the headline has something something India in it on social media and youtube. Its always the same thing over and over again, muh missile system, space by 2020, largest economy by.... and largest democracy yadayadada..
In contrast to the Indians in /sag/ /desi/ they seem to acknowledged the fact that India has a huge problem like the caste system, how hard is it to do business in India, poor infrastructure and social inequality.
At first glance they may seem to be underage kids or privileged teens but a little inspection revealed that most of them are ordinary working ""adults"" from all classes
>>
>>77553897
>superpower in 2020
>>
>>77553897
>Indians are not whit-
>>
File: qwewqe.jpg (101KB, 700x698px)
qwewqe.jpg
101KB, 700x698px
>>77553944
>>
>>77553897
>when the headline has something something India in it on social media and youtube
How do you even find these?

>muh missile system, space by 2020, largest economy by.... and largest democracy
Do you actively search for India topics?

And yes Indians take pride in things that one should be proud of and feel ashamed about things one should be ashamed of. Educated ones atleast.
>>
>>77553897
POOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOO PAJEET XD POOOOOOOOOOOOO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS POO IN LOO LMAO XD INDIA BTFO FOREVER
>>
>>77554133
>How do you even find these
china uncensored with a clickbaity title aslo a discussion on South east asian crusine. A boxer movie that went viral in China and Singapore and Indian disporas in Guyana
>Do you actively search for India topics
not really but i agree im fascinated by the Aryan-Dravidian divide
>>
>>77554210
You would be surprised even somalis are prideful people.

>>77554221
You'll stop seeing the ""India pride"" things when you stop actively looking for them.
>>
>>77554221
Is it true that the situation with Chinese and Indians in Singapore is similar to that with Whites and Blacks in America, with the Indians underperforming academically and economically and being overrepresented in crime.
>>
>>77554376
I think you've confused us with Malaysia. The ones that came together with their chinese counterparts during British colonial times are doing extremely well. Their academic rate are on par with the Chinese and hold highly paid positions in law, politics and medical career.
>>
>>77554376
I think the recent class stratification is due to the influx of large blue-collared groups mainly Bengali and Tamil who came here within the last few years or so. That can be said for the Chinese who came from Mainland in recent years.
>>
>>77554532
No, I was talking about Singapore itself. I've heard a lot of SG anons say this on /pol/. Apparently since a majority of Indians were descended from working class Dravidians (mainly Tamil-speaking) brought by the British to do unskilled labour and have low Caucasoid admixture and dark skin, they are still very backward and stuff.
>>
>>77554681
>I've heard a lot of SG anons say this on /pol/
>/pol/
You're still considered a shitskin buddy, no matter how much you try to distance yourself from southern India.
>>
>>77554785
I am a dark-skinned south Indian myself, faggot.
>>
>>77553897
Hey fuck you. I have no reason to be ashamed, you sheltered first world muh polytechnic muh NUS arrogant cunt. Your exams are easy as fuck, everything is made easy for you, and you need er had a challenging childhood like us and you'll sit there and feel superior to us just because you were born in a wealthy country by the luck of the draw?
>>
What is the Indian obsession of thinking that they're superior to the Chinese, especially on the military side?
>>
>>77555345
What is the chinese obsession with being superior to america.? Or how about russia? It all boils down to retarded nationalists trying to make their countries seem more relevant and powerful on the global stage than they actually are
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.