[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People have lost connection with nature. Spirits are awaking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: earth2100.jpg (195KB, 1900x950px) Image search: [Google]
earth2100.jpg
195KB, 1900x950px
People have lost connection with nature.
Spirits are awaking. There's no way to escape the wrath of the elements.
Are you ready for a cataclysm, mortal?
>>
In the present world, the spirits of many are called to become shamans, but most of those called up are far from shamanic culture. All this, in my opinion, is caused by the need for ubiquitous healing and restoration of the traumatized balance in the world. People acted wrong, neglecting the call of nature and forgetting the significance of the natural and spiritual worlds. A person could forget spirits, but spirits remember us. These are our ancestors, carriers of the common wisdom of life from time immemorial.
>>
The ancient cultures of both natives of America and the natives of Siberia have preserved the ability to unite with nature and ancestors. In our traditions, this whole world comes to life; The consciousness of ancestors and living beings surrounds us, wherever we are. Should not you listen to them? It is not surprising that many people begin to draw on ancient traditions.
Did you noticed? Time is changing.
>>
>connection with nature

Oh no, not the cunt who's been trying to kill us since FUCKING INCEPTION! Not the fucking asshole who invented spiders, bears, tropical storms, freezing winter gales and syphillis!

Fuck nature. Shamans are collaborationist ass bandits.
>>
>>77518116
Just a part of the natural circle. Small parts make system.
You are a part of it.
>>
>>77518068
>There's no way to escape the wrath of the elements.

the classical elements were invented by empedocles in an attempt to explain how arche, the original, primordial stuff, could produce all the fleeting things humans saw around them. he supposed that there were four different arche, different mixes of which create everything around us

considering that nowadays we know that democritus was right with his atomistic theory and also since we question the very idea of arche i guess your mention of the elements makes little sense
>>
>>77518148
No, I'm part of the agent Smith-like out-of-control element who's killing nature's ass. Fuck the planet, let's just give up and move to some other place already, this one's learned its lesson

>>77518174
>considering that nowadays we know that democritus was right with his atomistic theory

nigger pozhaluista, I don't remember reading a physics textbook that said that all material things were made from tiny indivisible particles that had all possible qualities in them but they were actualized to various degrees
>>
MY HATRED BURNS IN THE CAVEROUS DEEP
>>
File: 1477273541583.png (198KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477273541583.png
198KB, 640x480px
>>77518068
>civilisation as we know it destroyed
>wogs and pajeets just fine
>>
>>77518217
AND ALL WILL BURN BENEATH THE SHADOW OF MY WINGS
>>
>>77518222
the industrial revolution caused all this, and that didn't start in Africa or India
>>
That is going to be a shittonne of Indonesian refugees. At least most other places can go further inland but 260million people live on those islands
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.