[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Oh, im a muslim but i eat pork and drink alcohol"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9840.jpg (47KB, 499x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9840.jpg
47KB, 499x251px
Is that even a thing to brag about? Alcohol is bad to your health, pork is a dirty shit eating beast, its like showing to all non-mudslimes the only things that are healthy in islam
>>
>>77506844
>there are """"muslims""" actually doing this

They are not muslim. My European friend they are dönme quffars that rejected the salvation ALLAH has extended. They will burn in hell for all of eternity. Report those heretics to your local imam if you can.
>>
>>77506844
>pork is a dirty shit eating beast
dumb muslim
>>
>>77506947
Are you an idiot yourself, tybla?
>>
Alcohol consumption supplies a great moderate pleasure to be enjoyed with friends and loved ones and an even better profligate pleasure to numb the boredom and disappointment of life.
>>
>>77506844
>>77507038
Get out of my country, scum. We don't want islam here.
>>
>>77507100
I dont argue with that, but its not healthy. Also, my uncle ended up with suicide being drunk as fuck, so im not sure about "pleasure". Maybe drinking alone leads to that. Its a commin problem in russia: suicides and alcoholism
>>
>>77507173
Will you suck my cock for 5 grands, pepa? I have more in wallet
>>
>>77506844
How did you get in the Czech Republic anyways, Ahmed?
>>
>>77506844
It isn't a secret why muslims are banned from bacon and alcohol, it's the pleasures in life. They are complete slaves. If they also cut off their dicks then it's perfect. I know exactly what the original priests were thinking about.
t. Satan
>>
>>77507249
Im tatar from russia, and its not a secret of how many russians and kazakhs study and work here
Also, i didnt write that im a muslim, you retards.
>>
>>77507269
Jews do the same thing and also cut their dicks
>>
>not eating pork

kill all them with fire
>>
>>77507213
I don't deny that alcohol can push you over the edge, but it's usually the depressive/suicidal who are disposed towards alcoholism rather than the inverse. There's definitely a mutually reinforcing dynamic at play though.
>>
>>77507448
Also, chocolate and sweets are less harmful, i nearly got cirhosis the least year from everyday beer drinking
>>
File: 1488360318700.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1488360318700.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>77506844
>mfw all the muzzies who come here drink jack daniels, eat pork and do all kinds of bullshit that they can't do in the holy land

no one is safe from western degeneracy
>>
>>77507412
So? It's the Jewish priest class (decended from ancient Egypt) that made it up. And I know why they did that. That's why most secret societies teach the opposite, be it Catholic Templars or Muslim hashashins (which were drugged up on opium and then given sluts)
>>
>>77507546
Also, not drinking but smoking opium or gashish is the most retarded thing
>>
>>77507681
Opium makes you feel like god, it is very easy to brainwash them. Which they did. And all the Abrahamic religions are based on it. Best joke of Satan was pretending to be Jesus.
>>
>>77507785
Wtf, dont you want to DEUS VULT?
What are you, some kinda mudslime?
>>
File: haxn und bia.jpg (354KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
haxn und bia.jpg
354KB, 849x566px
>1 1/2 billion people will never enjoy this because some illiterate arab from the desert told them so

sad baka
>>
>>77507504
A lot less pleasurable though. But I guess you quit drinking?
>>
>>77507921
I still do, just not in such measures as before, im still in Czechia, so.
>>77507890
Well, i eat pork and sausagues for instance, but not as much as chicken or beef.
>>
>No beer or bacon

No wonder muslims are such unhinged pieces of shit
>>
>>77507834
Gee why is Vatican doing crazy shit, maybe because they know the true doctrine and perhaps if you become a high enough level of a Catholic priest you will learn what it has been about since the Roman Empire?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJbqplkBBv8
>>
for real tho pork tastes like shit anyway
>>
>>77508000
You stupid fucks, i made a thread about the only things that some muzzies defend doing as a "guilty pleasure" , yet being unhealthy
>>
Where are all the menas at
>>
>>77508562
In /mena/
>>
alcohol feels good, makes me forget my fears and problems. what's the point of living without feeling good?
>>
I'll never understand how the US managed to forget converting the Philippines into judeo-consumerism
>>
>>77506844
But eating pork isn't intrinsically unhealthy
>>
>>77511329
Yeah, but its not the best thing to brag about either
>>
>>77510954
But what does your liver and kidneys say, and your gastritis?
>>
>>77508082
No it doesn't.
You religious freaks are nothing but tribal niggers who don't belong in this century.

>>77508090
>yet being unhealthy
It's not.

>>77512123
You're a fucking idiot if you think eating pork and drinking alcohol in moderation will fuck up your liver and kidneys.
Go back to your mud hut, nigger.
>>
>>77512531
>drinking alcohol in moderation will fuck up your liver and kidneys.
Im sorry abo, not all people have great health like yours. Ask some russians from shitholes (im from russian shithole btw)
>It's not.
Then stuck some vegemite up your arse as you always do, ned kelly
>>
>
>>
>>77506844
is being muslim even a thing to brag about?
>>
>>77513833
How do I get an Indonesian girl to give up mudslime nonsense?
>>
>>77513833
No, i was relating to bragging about pork and alcohol consumption
>>
>
>>
I've never actually saw real life muslims that brags on their sins unless they're degenerate themselves anyway. Even if they're "accidentally" shows that hedonistic lifestyle, they would apologised about it later (after a couples of shaming from the community). I'd assume in this case, they're not muslim, at all.
>>
File: 1495673992723.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1495673992723.png
260KB, 483x368px
>>77513890
>>
>>77506844
As a former alcoholic, I feel you on the drinking, but pork is the best of all meats, nigga.
>>
>>77514194
yeah and i was relating to being degenerate, pork give you physical disease, islam gives you the mental ones
>>
>>77506844
porks only like mud because they don't naturally sweat
and they're literally among the 5 most intelligent non human animals in the world you exploding dumbfuck
>>
>>77512085
Neither is worshipping a pedo.
>>
>>77506844
Those people are not Muslim. They will die in the upcoming jihad. Allahu Akbar.
>>
>>77517881
>Chimps
>Bonobos
>Gorillas
>Orangutans
>Dolphins
Don't see pigs anywhere
>>
>>77518273
https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/9-smartest-animals-earth
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/24628983/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/smartest-animals/
https://www.nwf.org/Kids/Ranger-Rick/Animals/Mixture-of-Species/What-are-the-Smartest-Animals.aspx
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3122303/Move-Lassie-IQ-tests-reveal-pigs-outsmart-dogs-chimpanzees.html
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.