[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this, the states?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What the fuck is this, the states?
>>
>>77499944
what city is that? if it's a large city I understand because it's also like that here(not that bad though)
>>
>>77499944
>alcohol
Do they have Shariah Police?
>>
>>77500011
I believe it's Oakland, the majority-black city on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco.

>>77500014
Probably citations for drunk and disorderly conduct, public drinking, improper storage, etc. Commiefornians take a very dim view of fun.
>>
>>77500277
>public drinking
L.O.L.
>Commiefornians take a very dim view of fun
Weird. Most people think of California as a very fun and exciting place.
>>
>>77500385
most people don't realize the state is a brown shit hole that resembles mexico
>>
>>77500385
Some parts are, but the big cities there aren't worth visiting whatsoever
>>
>>77500435
can you drink a beer on a terras?
>>
>>77500385
I've been to SF a few times for tech conferences and in my experience, California's major cities feel very... sterile. In general, cities don't feel 'alive'. Coming from the southeastern US, everyone just seems bitter and pretentious.
>>
>>77500491
Yes, you can drink anywhere that's private property or that's zoned for alcohol consumption. A lot of bars have patios sitting beside the street where you can drink. You just can't drink you booze out on the sidewalk or on the bus or something
>>
>>77500435
SETENTA
POR
CIENTO
>>
>>77500674
that should be a normal thing for everywhere imo, especially Amsterd*m
>>
>>77500674
> Yes, you can drink anywhere that's private property or that's zoned for alcohol consumption. A lot of bars have patios sitting beside the street where you can drink.
You have designated drinking zones?
>>
>>77500790
Yes. Places that aren't private residences generally have to get a special permit allowing the consumption of alcohol on-premises.
>>
>>77500674
Hahahaha, and you can your country the land of the free.
>>
>>77500708
its sesenta dumb chicano
setenta = 70
sesenta = 60
>>
That's the East Bay Area near coast guard island and the bay bridge.

Some of that is notorious for crime, especially Richmond and Oakland.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.