[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your country's best ally? Poland's : none :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Your country's best ally?

Poland's : none :(
>>
USA
>>
>>77497421
Kek. Why is the pole shilling for removing US troops from Poland.

Also Japan is ours.
>>
Italy is the only ally Finland really has
>>
I guess Britain, or maybe France.

>>77497465
>Japan
The country with no real offensive military capabilities and is happy to let us die for them? They're allies, but I wouldn't call them "best". South Korea is far more useful.
>>
>>77497421
Argentina
none
>>
>>77497421
Mexico doesn't have any allies or even friends. We're all alone in the world.
>>
>>77497563
Technically I think the US is obligated by some treaty to defend you in case of attack. So you know, if the Guatemalans sharpen their spears and swarm into your country on rusty bicycles, we'll be there.
>>
>>77497529
Japan not having offensive capabilities is a joke honestly. They could have a military capable of invading Russia and China at the same time in a matter of weeks, if they so chose
>>
>>77497617
It's not that I like you or anything baka
>>
>>77497465
>Kek. Why is the pole shilling for removing US troops from Poland.

because you are a kike-ridden third world shithole just like russia, and since you are ruled by jews, you are the worse enemy of poles, because jews hate us fanatically... death to jewSA, death to russia, death to israel... long live china and germany... stop conflicting us with our neighbours, you murrican kike slave bitch
>>
>>77498529
>because jews hate us fanatically

Why? You were both genocided multiple times in history
>>
>>77498566
I've seen jews hating on poles several times saying that poles are anti-semites who treated jews as bad or worse than nazis back in the time and things like that
>>
>>77498668
It was just banter
>>
>>77498834
k then
>>
Probably Italy
>>
>>77498834

This is banter too, but much better one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuq9vyVTmVM

Jewry wants to erase physically all Poles with using their Russian kike-oligarch ruled colony and American kike-oligarch ruled colony. They want to make a mass genocide of Poles, by killing 40 mln of us to the last one, because we are catholic, Jesus-loving and truth-telling. And we don't want to make restitution of property, we don't want to give them our houses and money.
>>
>>77498529
+15
>>
I guess Germany, but at this point we're just their dog.
>>
>>77498996

The only reason for potential war on our territory is your shitty nigger army and missile shield aimed at nuclear balance and developed to neutralize nuclear arsenal of Russia. Get the fuck out from here with this shit and install it in Israel instead, please
>>
>>77498996
bankrupt weak former empire that is currently being pushed out from europe is rather a danger for us than asset if it places here military installations, ok?
>>
>>77498529
Poles are truly nigger tier """"people"""""
>pay reparations kurwafucka
>>
>>77499383
sure it is

>>77499753
>currently being pushed out of Europe
source
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.