[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Italians apologise for creating alt-right fascism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Italians apologise for creating alt-right fascism
>>
>>77496436
They created the original fascism too.
>>
>>77496467
Well they wuz Romans afterall
>>
File: IMG_2251.png (653KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2251.png
653KB, 640x1136px
So it's Shadilay or Shadiley?
>>
>>77496436
i am sorry
i can't sleep at night because of this
>>
>>77496436
>t.guy who just found out about cult of kek
>>
>>77496436
>for creating alt-right fascism
Did they?
>>
>>77497297
I WAS THERE WHEN MEME MAGIC MEME'D THE DONALD INTO OFFICE

>>77497338
Yes, in 1986, somewhere between San Remo and Munich.
>>
>>77497854
>Yes, in 1986, somewhere between San Remo and Munich.

what did you mean by this?
>>
>>77497916
>San Remo

where the oldest and most popular festival of Italian popular music takes place

>Munich

Where Italo-Disco was created by Giorgio Moroder in the late 70s and bloomed in the 80s

>new worlders
>>
>>77498130
Oh i thought you meant that's when they created fascism

I was under the impression that fascism started way back in the days of Ancient Rome
>>
>>77498160
It started after WWI when Italy got a lot of clay from the Brits for losing to Austria which led to unwarranted self-importance.
>>
>>77498231
It started after WWI when Italy did NOT get a lot of clay.
>>
>>77498231
Explain to me how the roman empire was not fascist.
>>
>>77498706
The Roman Empire didn't attempt to cultivate its citizenry according to a government-dictated vision through the means of gymnastics, citizens work groups, citizens' street combat groups, and propaganda via mass media and art.

The Roman state was a Nietzschean one (Nietzsche was a classicist and drew on Roman idea), meaning that one was fit to rise as high in society as his inborn bodily-and-thus-mental strength allowed them, and no effort was made to involve the masses in the culture or politics of the elitist Roman state. Where fascist saw a superior breed in every Italian, the Romans regarded the poor as animals, baby-making machines.
>>
>>77499245
these people say it was fasicst.
https://www.quora.com/Was-Ancient-Rome-fascist
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.