[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is considered an low/average/high income in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Average income.jpg (112KB, 1052x789px) Image search: [Google]
Average income.jpg
112KB, 1052x789px
>In Southern California
low - About ~$50,000
average - $50,000 - $80,000
high - $100,000+

And how much tax do you have to pay?
Cost of living?
>>
40k isn't that bad for a single person in inland SoCal
>>
>>77469118
All of those are high in Slow vakia.
>>
>>77469450
Maybe if you're a single who has no wife and children. In OC even $100,000 isn't even enough if you're married
>>
>>77469691
What a shithole
>>
>>77469118
low 500$ or less month
average 1000-1200$ month
high 5000$ month+
>>
>>77469742
Rich people are driving up prices. Middle class and below either move to inland California or to other states.
>>
Try this:
https://dqydj.com/net-worth-by-age-calculator-for-the-united-states/

>TFW doing pretty good
A household led by a 18-24 year old with a net worth of $24,000.00 was in net worth centile 82% in 2013. This centile ranged from $20,800.00 to $28,300.00.
>>
>>77469118
average is ~1200 euro/month pre-tax. from there you deduce a tax free part of 180 euro and then apply a flat -20% to the remainder. so low would be anything lower than that and high would be anything higher than that i guess. cost of living really depends on your life style and obligations. my cost of living in a small town near the bigger town i commute to work is around maximum 100 euro for utilities during the harshest winter months (heating, water, electricity, internet, trash etc.) and about 200-300 on food/drink because i like to cook a lot of interesting shit and drink alcohol. so if i made say 500 post-tax i would be fine, but i make 1500 so i'm actually pretty solid right now. it helps i don't have a mortgage on my apartment, that would set me back another 100-200 or so (sucks to be the idiot who takes a loan lol)
>>
>median household
That's stupid, if I live alone and I make 40k I'm better than a family of 6 who makes 60k
>>
>>77469751
why is gap between average and high so huge?
>>
>>77470405
because russian logic.

there's two ways of looking at it. either you take the weighed average or median and say that's the average and everything lower is low and everything higher is high or you define a closed interval of values for average and then the endpoints of that become your lower than and higher than... anything else is just arbitrary bullshit.

btw op is kind of retarded in the same way the ru anon
>>
>>77469691
As long as you get a mortgage $100k in SoCal is a lot like $100k anywhere else. You have the lifestyle the cost-of-living adjusted income says you should, then consume the difference as a capital gain on the house when you sell. You pay higher taxes, have to delay consumption for decades, and assume some risk in owning overvalued land, but the loss is not so huge that it stops $100k from being a very good income, even in the OC. If you're not rich enough to get a mortgage ofc the difference between a salary in SoCal vs Florida is huge
>>
File: 2012-sdt-asian-americans-002.png (19KB, 290x555px) Image search: [Google]
2012-sdt-asian-americans-002.png
19KB, 290x555px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.