[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Western Turkey is white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Ordinary Turkish Man.png (40KB, 579x688px) Image search: [Google]
Ordinary Turkish Man.png
40KB, 579x688px
Hello /int/. I am a Turk from Izmir. I have blue eyes and blonde hair. Also I was born 200m away from Thales, thus I am clearly white and european. and Turks like Mustafa Kamal and Nazım Hikmet are solid proof that Turks are white. anatolians are not Turks, they are hittites roleplaying as a mongols and they bring shame to our country. The REAL Turks are from Aegean coast. regards.
>>
why do you wanna be white so hard. it wont credit you with anything. it doesn't even make you prettier. i'm happy with being a med.
>>
I dont know who is worse, the kemal cocksuckers whose party was not able to do anything for 50 years, the akp retarded durkas who hate everyone who disagrees with them, or the alamancis that have been swarming this place
>>
File: Syed_Mustafa_Kamal.jpg (13KB, 223x275px) Image search: [Google]
Syed_Mustafa_Kamal.jpg
13KB, 223x275px
>Mustafa Kemal is white
uh..........
>>
>>77465111
because whites run the world, its only natural for common people to desire looks of ruling elite

whites are associated with cultural advance of whole world

its same thing as nazis making their aesthetics look as Roman as possible. Or like Romans modeled themselves after Greeks
>>
>>77465111
he is nettouyo.Don't care him.Med>other ****************human***************** beings
>>
>>77465111
med is definitely master race. no need to be white.
>>
>>77465054
Stop it, please, it's pathetic.
>>77465227
Why don't try to make your own civilization more desirable than all of these attempts to become a member of another civilization? It's way of lazy faggot, not of man. I'm Turk [not Turkish] and I think that it is fucking humiliation.
>>
>>77465469
smart people realise if culture is superior and follow it

Romans followed Greeks,Barbarians followed Romans, now southern euros follow western european way of life. Asians are smart and so they follow it aswell, Arabs are inbred with average IQ of 85 so they refuse to follow it.
>>
WE WAZ WHITEY
>>
We aren't wh*teshits
t. western TÜRK
>>
Many actors are white from what I've seen. They would not be pointed out as the classical Turk if they would come to the Netherlands.
>>
>>77465111
>>77465262
>>77465325
med is white, fuck off, larpers.
>>
>>77465825
Asians live totally different to WEs.
>>
>>77465825
Romans didn't follow greeks, only degenerates did. Greek culture was a bit like american culture today. Everyone knew it was trash, but there were enough plebs around to make it relevant, although everyone knew it was degenerate shit.
>>
>>77465177
>Bristish education
>>
>>77468961
> med is white
Whitecuck detected
Get back in the kitchen, Tyrone is going to be starving after blowing his 10th consecutive load in your wife.
>>
>>77469831
t. uneducated retard
>>
>>77465054
Looks more like a Norwegian man desu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.