[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are muh ancestry fag so cancerous?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: 1500605509194.png (108KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
1500605509194.png
108KB, 1155x880px
Why are muh ancestry fag so cancerous?
>>
because they're little people, they aren't able to elevate themselves on their own and need to larp to feel better with themselves.

they lack the virtus of a real stoic man (like me)
>>
>>77462805
>Why are muh ancestry fag so cancerous?
Recent diaspora as shown on /int/ are far more cancerous than muh-Irish heritage. They are like a Super Nova next to a candle.
>>
I like having British ancestry.

But i'd die before I bowed before the queen
>>
because they're inferior and insecure individuals who have the need to reap the benefits of having "ancestors" who were significant; unlike them. That gives them bragging rights to something which is out of their control unlike their lives which for the most part they are solely responsible for failing.

Furthermore, they use it as a way to avoid criticism. For example: "Why is an Englishman criticizing me? We were philosophers and explorers while they were tribals!" instead of using their so claimed ancestry to live up to the expectations.
>>
>>77462997
>British
It's Anglo-Saxon you dumb Irish mutt
>>
Is a family tree the same thing as heritagefagging?
>>
>>77463075
nice
>>
when you can't flaunt upon your social status, class, income, studies, knowledge, morals, attractiveness and everything that actually matters in the real world you start creating a fantasy world that you manage to twist around as you seem more fit in order to create a positive narrative based solely on the arrangement of 23 pairs of chromosomes.
>>
ITT: brown leftist cucks
>>
File: SATYR CHARIOT 460 B.C..jpg (65KB, 550x445px) Image search: [Google]
SATYR CHARIOT 460 B.C..jpg
65KB, 550x445px
>>77462805
burger
>>77462917
We wuz Greekz n Marcus Aurelius
>>77464683
Taco
>>
>>77464683
this so fucking much. muh heritage fags have no accomplishments of their own so they claim the accomplishments of their ancestors
>>
>>77463666
Genetics shows it isn't.
>>
Why do people who value heritage trigger rootless mongrels?
>>
>>77465683
nice arguement

>>77464683
this
>>
>>77467654
Why do unintelligent people keep spouting up bullshit without using any proper arguements? Go to /pol/ if you want to aimlessly throw around insults
>>
There's nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestry, though. Many people from many backgrounds display pride, it's why holidays such as St. Patrick's Day are celebrated in the United States for example. A lot of the posts I've seen so far in this thread are brazenly unscientific; no, celebrating your heritage does not mean you are a loser who has nothing else to show off. If anything, having knowledge of your ancestry shows that you are a person who is far more knowledgeable than the average joe and the fact you were willing to look into it in the first place clearly demonstrates that you are not an apathetic, nihilistic weirdo (unlike most posters ITT)
>>
>>77464683
>>77466933

HAHA! American and Mexican saying that genetics/race doesn't matter.

There's been "white" people in Americas for 450 years and they are still not called Native-Americans. There's been "white" people in Australia for 400 years and they are still not called Aboriginals. There's been "white" people in South-Africa for 400 years and they are still not called Native-Africans.

BUT NOW this has become a problem for far-left and black supremacists. They have made word "native" so holy in last 400 years that it prevails everything. Word "native" prevails words black, muslim, minority, immigrant. It prevails everything and the worst part is that there's even international laws made that protect people who carry term "native".

What if suddenly some "white" person example in Europe demands to be called Native-European?

It would be hypocritical to deny that from him/her since "white" people have been forced to use these terms on other people for hundreds of years. From all the continents Europe has the least amount of groups that are officially recognized as native by UN even tho all "white" people in Europe are direct descendants of their ancestors.

So you can see how this can become a serious problem for certain groups. It would basically destroy the narrative of certain groups when they couldn't spew hate towards "white" people openly as they do now.
>>
>>77468488
basically no one but downright drooling handicapped people call themselves native-anything anymore.
You're the place you live, the way you're raised, the house you own, the education you have, the people you hang with, the traditions you have, the language you speak. You're not what your great great great grandpa did as filthy mud eating peasant in a Yersinia infested Europe 200 years ago.
Or in my case an insect eating vicious potter in precolonial mesoamerica.
>>
>>77469846

Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy / double standards of modern society.

We hear people speaking about native people on every other continent except in Europe.

We hear people speaking about ethnic people on every other continent except in Europe.

But only lately the word "native" and "ethnic" have become problematic. Especially here in Europe.

What if some "white" person opens his/her mouth and demands to be called Native-European or ethnic European?

You understand very well what I mean by saying that it would destroy the narrative of some groups who have been openly criticizing "white" people for hundreds of years. They would get called racist the moment they dared to criticize a person who identifies as native.
>>
>>77470581
lol who gives a fuck nigger contact your nearest local subreddit and dick around there
>>
>>77470581
only people people who use the term native are europeans or americans themselves
Native americans never address themselves in such way, they call themselves injus, tzeltales, tzitziles, mayas, etc.
Your people fucking made the rules and now you're bitching about it, bo-hoo man nobody asked for your 2 cents of "compassion" towards mesoamerican tribes or african ones, seriously these people have way bigger problems like going through a rain less season or trying not to die from dysentery. but yeah the fact that people call them native sure as fucking heck help the situation so much, how fucking nice of you of giving them a vague term nobody really cares about.
>>
>>77463666
It's british, you cunt
>>
>>77462997
Fellow bongburger here. Anglo genes best genes.
>>
>>77463666
Checked, Satan.
>>
>>77468488
>Native-American
Irrelevant meme name only used by Americans
>>
>>77471306
A meme name for a meme race. They're irrelevant.
>>
WE
>>
>>77467819
Waiting to get to Germany, Muhammad?
>>
>>77472720
wow, completely blown up by this intelligent man, how could I ever recover after this compelling counter arguement
>>
>>77462805
Because Nazi are stupid. My ancestors mixed with 4 different ethnicities during last 100 years. Imagine now - humanity existed 200 000 year. And all these years they fuck eachother, racemixing. Pure races/ethicities is fucking fantasy existed only in imagination of retards.
>>
File: Mussolini on race.jpg (72KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mussolini on race.jpg
72KB, 850x400px
>>77472795
You'd fit right in.
>>
>>77472760
>>77467819
>If I pretend to be SO ABOVE his question I can get around the fact I have no excuse for being a heritage hating rootless mongrel.
>>
>>77467654
But only rootless mongrels from America are obsessed with "muh heritage", for most people in Europe being part of their own nation is nothing out of the ordinary or that needs to be brought up any more than you'd need to bring up the fact that you have two arms and a nose
>>
>>77472842
continue with your ad hominem and name calling, I'm sure if you told that anywhere outside of a political board of a website dedicated to japanese cartoons people would applaud you and definitely not call you an idiot
>>
>>77472919
>for most people in Europe
Didn't know Europe was the whole world
> being part of their own nation is nothing out of the ordinary
Not shit.
>or that needs to be brought up any more than you'd need to bring up the fact that you have two arms and a nose
You'd have to be pretty fucking retarded to bring up that you're Italian in Italy.
>>
>>77472984
Doesn't change the fact that only rootless mongrels like you are loud about their heritage (as if someone that lived his whole life in America culd be anything but an American) and the people getting annoyed at it are the people that actually have a national heritage they are part of
>>
>>77472795
>muh nazis
>>
>>77472922
>continue with your ad hominem and name calling
Questioning why rootless mongrels hate heritage isn't an ad hom as it wasn't directed towards any individual
>I'm sure if you told that anywhere outside of a political board of a website dedicated to japanese cartoons people would applaud you and definitely not call you an idiot
we are on 4chan so why apply other standards?
>>
>>77473539
Stop posting, retard.
>>
>>77474901
>delete your account
You seem flustered.
>>
>>77473156
>national heritage
Literal bullshit. Most states aren't even 300 years old.
>>
>>77467819
>OP makes a thread calling "ancestry fags" cancerous without any arguments
>When someone on the other side does it, it's aimless bullshit spouting
The Hypocrisy is strong.
>>
Anyone got that picture of a bunch of ms paint americans with mcdonald shirts on saying shit like
>mmmuh 2 percent Scottish
I need it for scientific purposes.
>>
File: Jewdar.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jewdar.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>77477556
>>
>>77473539
You're retarded if you think European are rootless. We simply don't need to be muh heritige fags because having one is normal and probably already know depending where you're born
You call others mongrols while you're a mixed piece of shit proud of being even partially European.
This is why American posters are the absolute worst, they forget that beyond an ocean people don't have to constantly remind others where they are from because people know, mr. 1/64 Norwegian
>>
>>77477693
>Every person living in a European nation state is the majority ethnicity or a national minority
You're the retarded one. Europe has plenty of African and Asian transplants along with groups which have never assimilated such as Jews, Gypsies as Turks.
>>
To bolster nationalism in the former colonies, here in latin america. Using muh heritage is the damned key. It's hard to feel equal to the brits, spaniards and frogs when your history is a couple of fuckers building a primitive society in the jungle
Alot better when you go about claiming your relation to Ancient Rome and your germanic roots(regardless of how prevelant they may be)
>>
File: dr-evil-merkel.jpg (115KB, 555x615px) Image search: [Google]
dr-evil-merkel.jpg
115KB, 555x615px
>>77468488
the term native sounds very natural and savage, it can't apply to Europeans, Europeans spent too much time moving around
>>
>>77477739
And they're easily known withouts having to flaunt around like a retard about being 1/128th what ever they feel proud of the most. Only one hard to tell is a Jew because essentially they are tribalistic religious genetic Europeans
Now will an actual mongrel like you, a mixed mutt, shut up?
>>
>>77477834
>And they're easily known
Yet you seem'd to have forgotten about them.
>Montenigger calling someone else a mutt
wew
>>
>>77477865
I didn't mention them because they are irrelevant to the argument retard
>Montenigger calling someone a mutt
Do you know anything about my country? Does the Latin word for black just trigger a retarded response?
>>
>>77477934
>Do you know anything about my country? Does the Latin word for black just trigger a retarded response?
Turkish and Gypsy rape babies? Yep, like all of Balkanstan.
>>
>>77477949
Ebin
>>
>>77468488
>white people in Australia for 400 years

Fuck me, It's 2250 already? Time flies when you're having fun I guess.
>>
heritagefags need to get shot
I don't care where someone comes or came from.
Right now most of the people care about nationality and not skin color or something like ethnicity
>>
>>77462805
Feeling good about yourself for things you have never done feels great.
>>
>>77468488
A good example of this in New Zealand where the Maori are considered "indigenous" and "native" despite only having lived there since the 14th Century. Meanwhile, Europeans have been living in the Americas since the 16th Century and are still "invaders"
>>
>>77462805
WE
WUZ
KANGS
!!!!
>>
>>77480802
Are Germans nationalist?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.