[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the future of Europe German?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 525236346346.jpg (3MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
525236346346.jpg
3MB, 3456x2304px
I speak Hungarian and English and now with Brexit there are going to Germans vs Frenchies in terms of which language is better (though of course English will still be mained.

I can see the merit that German influence will cause much attraction to Germany but I think they are so cucked that they prefer English to German now so French is truly the second European langauge.
>>
German still has the most native speakers.
International businesses are already using English anyway so nothing will change.
>>
The future of Europe is Islam, except for us that is to be Colombia 2.0. The only thing that increases year after year is that, the fucking islam.
>>
>>77449373
The future of Europe is to be a nationless cosmopolitan multikulti shithole ruled by corporations made in the mirror image of the United States.
>>
>>77449417
The future of France is Islam, its the most heavily diverse country in Europe. While places like Germany/Austria/Scandis reach about 5-10% Islam they will be reaching what the French have already achieved.
>>
>>77449373
>German
what an ugly language man, i still prefer English.

Also USA,Australia,UK,Canada > germanic shitholes
>>
>>77449406
Agree with this, absolutely nothing will change.

French is a good language but it's wasted on the French, who are rude arrogant cunts.
>>
1. English will stay the primary language of commerce and diplomacy for the next century due to America's status as major political, military and economical power and British colonial legacy.
2. English proficiency is relatively high among Germans and Austrians(weaker than the Dutch and Scandinavians but stronger than all Latin countries).
3. If you plan to work in a German-speaking country it's still essential to know the language and German-speaking economies are still und large and robust.
4. After Brexit the European elite might to try to push French more and to a lesser degree German in order to politically distinguish itself from the Anglosphere but I doubt that this will mark a shift in paradigm.
5. The number of French speakers is set to quadruple to 800 million or up to 1 billion speakers by 2050 due to African demographic trends, so studying French would be a worthwhile gamble.
>>
>>77449373
Lingua-franca changing is OK, Germany owns the EU so I guess you will start learning German. AFAIK in Czech they already prefer German over English.
>>
>>77451064
>due to African demographic trends
>so studying French would be a worthwhile gamble
Why should someone bother himself by learning French if the only reason to do it are some Africans, whose economies have no potential and with whom nobody wants to speak?
>>
>>77451296
>blacked
>>
>>77451064
This sounds like a reason not to learn French

Hi M8 lets a look

AH English & German, guess your off to work in the hell-holes of Vienna and Franfkurt

>Next

English & French? ah your lucky day the off to work in the deepest Congo, I heard its lovely.

In my view its similar to the argument between Japanese & Chinese or why bother with Spanish/Portuguese.

I want to take my abilities to places that I'd actually be willing to live in.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.