[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't Californians intelligent ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: iq usa.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iq usa.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Why aren't Californians intelligent ?
>>
>>77445066
They're American
>>
If anyone starts replying to this they're gonna bring up race.

So I'm wondering why Hawaii isn't intelligent when it's filled with Asians?
>>
>>77445066
full of spics
this is literally just a racial division map
>>77445150
not all asian are equal
>>
No comprendo el mappo
>>
>>77445150
Pacific islanders are dumb as fuck since it's the same comfy weather year round and their food falls from trees. Overcoming adversities is what made ethnicities smarter.
>>
>>77445150
>If anyone starts replying to this they're gonna bring up race.
>I'm a nigger and I don't like truth and facts because they make me angry and sad
Do you also believe Africa is miserable because of the big bad evil european colonisation? lmao
>>
>>77445175
Texas has as many Mexicans as California.
>>
don't like the racism i smell
>>
>>77445175
>>77445208

They don't have that many pacific islanders just 9% according to wikipedia. 37.3% non pacific islander asians, 26.7% white, 23.0% mixed.
>>
>>77445286
This. They actually have more
>w-we wuz whitez n sheeeeittt
>>
Florida, Arkansas, and West Virginia are all smarter than California.
>>
>>77445066
who would've thought country bumpkins in montana could be so smart
oh well, 103 is nothing
>>
>>77445066
Poverty, same reason why the South is doing so poorly in the majority of statistics.
>>
>>77445535
But /int/ told me California is the richest state
>>
Well fuck

I'm a dumb white male

Is that what you want to hear?

Lmfao sjws

I'm jobless too. Maybe I'll join the navy after all
>>
>>77445574
The richest do not make up the majority of the state.

Chances are, if you're born into a poor family you're going to remain poor. There's more that goes into it than just making the right decisions.
>>
>>77445578
No offense but you sound like a dumb white male
>>
>>77445508
And you wouldn't guess from looking at them.
>>
>>77445578
You'd have to be pretty stupid to be a white male in california
>>
>>77445648
Yeah I am this state is a lost cause
>>
Oh btw fuck
Off
"Why?"

We're full
>>
>>77445422
Asia is a pretty big continent, not all asians are smart. Japan, south korea and the southeast of china is where most of "smart asians are". But I'm glad you accepted race realism in your life and noticed that blacks and mexicans usually plummet the IQ of a state.
>>
>>77445799
Most of the asians in Hawaii are Japanese. There's a lot of Flips too, but come on. Hawaii has way less blacks and latinos than most states, way more asians (including your 'smart' asians) and somehow is still among the lowest IQs apparently
>>
File: illinois daley carter 1976.jpg (116KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
illinois daley carter 1976.jpg
116KB, 1024x712px
>>77445066
>unsourced stats
I have no affection toward California (being from Illinois), but come on. No source, no value.
>>
>>77446095
If you lived in a state with an IQ above 100 you'd know how to find the source yourself:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.500.936&rep=rep1&type=pdf
>>
>>77445066

>Southwest (CA; NM; NV) filled with spics
>Southeast (LA; MS; AL) filled with blacks

It's truly a mystery.
>>
File: 9 11 lebron.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9 11 lebron.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>77446208
>first few words in the body are "Lynn and Vanhanen"

oh so it belongs in the trash, right

I'm sure a smart young lad like yourself can look up all of the refutations of those authors' works.
>>
>>77445535
Ah yeah because poverty only exists in cities. Bumfucknowhere doesn't suffer from that ,yeah.

You're absolutely retarded if you think the countryside has it better. The problem when you're not in a city and poor is that you can't leech on the rich to fund programs for culture, sports or academic
>>
>>77445066
>taking iq statistics seriously
This thread is worthless
>>
>>77445066
full of hisp*nics
>>
>>77445066
>>
>>77446301
sun belt ?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.