[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Queen Elizabeth meets with Donald Trump >Elizabeth suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Queen_Elizabeth_II_March_2015.jpg (15KB, 220x290px) Image search: [Google]
Queen_Elizabeth_II_March_2015.jpg
15KB, 220x290px
>Queen Elizabeth meets with Donald Trump
>Elizabeth suddenly runs him through the heart with a saber
>The Queen is above the law
What would happen following something like this?
War?
Would she be over thrown by her people?
Would America just keep its head down?
>>
like 70% of Americans dislike Trump so there would be celebrations
>>
>>77444866
those tea drinking, harry potter reading, sherlock watching britboos in america would all have a collective heart attack and die

so a pretty good ending
>>
Now I wonder, does parliament have some sort of contingency plan in case the Queen does something really fucking stupid?
>>
>>77445083
Probably ship her off to an isolated island like they do the rest of their undesirables.
>>
>>77444866
>Would she be over thrown by her people?

highly unlikely for a number of reasons, one of which is that the british populace is entirely disarmed.

>War?

I think even the US would hesitate to occupy a nuclear armed state, but it could happen.

More likely I think the US would impose economic sanctions on the UK with a view to creating some legal consequence for the queen and force the UK to transition to a republic.
>>
>>77445481
>entirely disarmed
Stop with this meme, we have plenty of butter knifes
>>
>>77444866
Another question, what would the Secret Service do?
If they saw her draw a weapon on the President, would they actually fire on The Queen?
>>
>>77445534

i doubt they would shoot, more likely they would try to wrestle it away from her, maybe taze her

the better question is what would the queen's bodygyards do in this instance, would they attack the secret service?
>>
File: 50491-photo1.jpg (408KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
50491-photo1.jpg
408KB, 1200x1600px
>>77445532
>we have plenty of butter knifes
Thats a good one.
>>
>>77445083
How is that even stupid, you dumbass kangaroo?

She's literally saving the world by doing that.
>>
>>77445481
>one of which is that the british populace is entirely disarmed.
Are you saying that the british monarchy is still a military power?
>>
>>77445592
if Trump dies, Pence would take his place, and he is same as Trump but much smarter
>>
>>77445690

no of course not, but the government is and they are absolutely not going to allow an extrajudicial public execution if they won't even allow a child to operate a lemonade stand (>>77443895)

also i guarantee there are armed soldiers/police guarding the palaces
>>
>>77444933
hey, i dislike britboos as much as everyone else but leave herbata out of this
>>
File: 1500110985587.jpg (35KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
1500110985587.jpg
35KB, 600x455px
>>77445592
>>
>The Queen is above the law

Wrong
>>
The US doesn't react well to things like this. We would immediately do something stupid, and we would also elect a wave of radicals in the next election. Behind what platform, I couldn't tell you.
>>
>>77444866
Bit too medieval but I suppose so is she
>>
File: 1481947834550.png (660KB, 592x830px) Image search: [Google]
1481947834550.png
660KB, 592x830px
>>77447082
>>
File: yourefuckednowsunshine.jpg (78KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
yourefuckednowsunshine.jpg
78KB, 640x360px
>>77444866
>above the law
Let's say that's demonstrably not the case all the time but you don't want to be around when it isn't
The crown's inviolability serves a political function and if that function is compromised then it might be the easier thing to violate the crown.
>>
>>77445711
this
>>
d
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.