[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

+51 955 012 107

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 6ItDIsj.png (351KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
6ItDIsj.png
351KB, 512x512px
talk with me +51 955 012 107
>>
called ;)
>>
:^)
>>
The most important part and the one that produces almost all of the GDP is the interoceanic region (Around the canal):
>Provinces of Panamá, Colón, and Panamá Oeste.
>The canal.
>Logistic hub (Ports in both oceans, Train that connects both ports, Highway that connects both oceans)
>Hub de las Americas (Aeropuerto de Tocument, home of Copa Airlines)
>Financial services (Financial center with more than 90 banks)
>Only mayor city in the country (Ciudad de Panamá)
>More than half of the population lives here.

Coclé:
>Cool province with somewhat mountainous regions and nice beaches.
>Penonomé is the capital of the province with somewhat cool weather.
>Antón is near the beaches. The Valle de Antón is a small town with a mountainous weather.
>Natá and Aguadulce are other important towns in the province.

Azuero:
>Provinces of Herrera and Los Santos are the more Hispanic with a population of mainly European ancestry.
>The economy here is based on livestock.
>Even thought, with the exception of a few towns, life is rural; standards of living are pretty high here.
>Chitré, capital of Herrera, is the biggest city in Azuero.
>La Villa de Los Santos is small town in Los Santos with great historical importance.
>Las Tablas, capital of Los Santos.
>Pedasí is a very touristic town with beautiful beaches.
>Guararé is another interesting town in Los Santos.
>>
I spend every day trying to prevent boomers from falling for phone scams I ain't falling for this shit.
>>
>>77440072
I called it desu
The number is Chilean but a corporate one
No doubt they logged my number and will sell it
>>
>>77440154
RIP
>>
>>77440154
Why didn't you put your number on hidden ?
>>
>>77440174
>>77440173
I never calamed to be smart okay
Don't bully
I've posted my number here before and met interesting people
I thought this could have been another situation ;-;
>>
>>77440418
>I've posted my number here before
Idiots like you shouldn't be legally afforded Internet access. Fuck sake, this is why we can't have nice things.

Normalfags don't belong online.
>>
>>77441604
:^)
>>
>>77440154
our numbers are +56
>>
>>77441901
I meant Peruvian
Sorry senpai but you are kind of the same
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.