[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Czech Grills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1732.jpg (43KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1732.jpg
43KB, 638x359px
Hey guys

So a human female is interested in me and now I have a few questions.

I met her on my last vacation. She's from the Czech Republic. So I'm wondering what czech girls are like in comparison to Canadian girls. Canadian girls are extremely self righteous, annoying, dumb, but I'm thinking that she's way more conservative and way more feminine. Is Czech Republic Christian like Germany is, like how everything closes on Sunday in Germany and everybody goes to church? Because I never saw this girl drink a beer when I was on vacation with her so she might be religious. Is it better to be manly and alpha or is it like here where men are so demasculated our society is crumbling. Any advice on CZ girls would help (she's from prague)!
>>
>>77435757
just b urself

wait ur some beta loser nvm
>>
>>77435757
The only thing I know about Czech girls is that they appear as prostitutes on online ads.
>>
>>77435757
>Is Czech Republic Christian like Germany is
Are you fucking serious
>>
bigger whores than ours, and thats something
>>
>>77435757
>interested in me
>Is it better to be
Yes. Change yourself ASAP. Great logic.
>>
plz no bully anons I really don't want to fuk this up shes babe/10
>>
you are definiton of god damn beta cuck, do you think she went on some anonymous board and asked what nigger leafs like?

you are also retarded for assuming all women are same. You could talk to her and get to know her more but i hope you dont as you seem like total failure and excuse of a man

subhuman faggot
>>
>>77436260
ok. serious reply:
the czech republic is one of the most atheist places in europe. the rest is just basic social interactions my dude, there are tips on flirting with chicks all over youtube. czech, and most west slavic and central european girls are slutty as hell though, so be warned.
>>
>>77435985
this, germany is clearly islamic

>>77436260
women are the same everywhere laddo, you'll find our if shes a slut or not after 1 date

meanwhile go work out and aquire self confidence
>>
>>77436356
really? she's so hot though, I can't imagine she's that easy. :3 Ok thanks anon bro
>>
>>77436324
I just realized your flag is like an upside down serbia slovak-bro
>>
>>77435757
>canadian girls are all X, Y, Z
>girl of country X is completely different!

i can already tell this is going to be a shit thread and you sound like a pathetic person for assuming this desu.
>>
>>77436564
dude look around, go flip through tinder, they're vapid boring idiots with nothing interesting to talk about and think they're pussypass gets them everything
>>
>>77435757
>Is it better to be manly and alpha or is it like here where men are so demasculated

the more i read the cringier it gets.

post a pic of you, her and we'll judge how much disappoint both of you will have.
>>
>>77435757
>I'm wondering what czech girls are like in comparison to Canadian girls. Canadian girls are extremely self righteous, annoying, dumb, but I'm thinking that she's way more conservative and way more feminine.
Seriously what the fuck dude all women around the globe are the same, there are good ones and bad ones everywhere.
>Is Czech Republic Christian like Germany is, like how everything closes on Sunday in Germany and everybody goes to church?
Well first Germany isn't much better, but no, we're generally not very religious. I've never seen the inside of a church and it's the same for the vast majority of people here. Not saying she can't be religious tho.
>Is it better to be manly and alpha or is it like here where men are so demasculated our society is crumbling.
I don't know for fucks sake that's cringe af, we're not fucking aliens we're normal people like everyone else.
>>
>>77436604

how old are you m8? sure that might be true for teenage and very naive girls but you haven't actually met that many beyond that.
>>
File: IMG_1733.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1733.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>77436564
>>77436645
>>
>>77436641
You've been inside any cathedral as a tourist? I mean, I'm not religious either but you're losing out.
>>
>>77436641
are there any tabboo topics like the holocaust is in germany? is sex on the first date normal or seen as slutty?
>>
>>77436767
*you've never been
>>
>>77436786
Why the fuck would you talk with the girl about the Holocaust?
>>
>>77436786
mate, you don't talk about history and politics on the first date. you can mention your interest in history maybe once, but that's it. talk about life, family, work, and don't be too keen on getting in her panties unless she very obviously wants it
>>
>>77436767
>You've been inside any cathedral as a tourist?
Well yeah ofc, that was not meant to be taken literally.
>>77436786
>are there any tabboo topics like the holocaust is in germany?
lmao this >>77436822
>>77436786
>is sex on the first date normal or seen as slutty?
Seriously what the fuck.
I don't even know how to repond to this.
>>
>>77436641
>thinking you have to be religious to enjoy the sense of community fostered by going to Church
smdh you cuntinentals don't even understand the benefit of having a single religion in your country
>>
>>77436786
there are no dating rules in europe, theres no dating culture, you are seeing someone on your own terms, theres no book of how to date someone, you are seeing eachother as you see fit
>>
>>77436786
type of nigga to bring up american election and global warming at party lmao
>>
>>77437080
i'm going for an entire month, so I'll have plenty of time to work my magic (so to speak)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.