[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The President of Syria has blue eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Bashar_al_Assad.jpg (382KB, 1001x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bashar_al_Assad.jpg
382KB, 1001x1000px
How can you unironically tell me that Arabs are not white?
>>
Crusader genes
>>
>>77431577
blue eyes originated closer to syria than it did to nordic countries you fucking retard
>>
>>77431496
Bashar is basically British, and his wife is completely British.
>>
>>77431496
Something like 10% of arabs have light eyes, it's not even rare
Light hair is the true thing that separes whites from non-whites
>>
>>77431602
not really, it's traceable to where they are most prevalent.
>>
File: FP_Dubai.jpg (21KB, 316x448px) Image search: [Google]
FP_Dubai.jpg
21KB, 316x448px
>>77431496

>Leventnine natives
> Ar*bs

Pick one
>>
>>77431687
The red-haired gene originated in africa but it's more common in ireland and scotland
>>
>>77431577
>>77431704
cancerous underages
>>77431496
Levantines are a mix of Arabs and Near Eastern peoples. Only 16% of Syrians have colored eyes tho. And Bashar looks nothing like an Arab, his face structure and hair texture says he's Armenian at best in terms of whiteness.
>>
>>77431757
there isn't much of a lack of UV radiation in Syria, which causes the fucking blue eyes.
>>
>>77431806

> your statement is wrong

> Goes on and makes the exact same statement as me
>>
>>77431920
snownigger subhuman

all blue eyed people have 1 ancestor, its just mutation that spread
>>
>>77431949
Your statement is utter shit and contains no valuable argument unlike mine
>>
We can even recognize Belgians. We are that inbred.
>>
>Speaks arab=Arab
The ethnicity arab is a meme. You are including niggers and ginger Vandals in the same group due their shitty ass language
>>
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the Assad man
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies
>>
>>77431577
>durr we wuz rapists hurr
>>
>>77433163
We were rapists. Everyone is rapists.
>>
>>77432933
kek
>>
his mouth is so small and his cheeks so big

he looks like an ass
>>
>>77433251
lol
>>
>>77431496
Most of the arab kings/rulers marry white women in the 1800s, that's the reason why the current rulers in the meddle east are so much lighter and European looking than their subjects.
>>
>>77431687
Blue eyes originated near Black Sea
>>
>>77431496
hes syriac-levantine not arab.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.