[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7 terrifying Chinese superweapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: df_21d.jpg (79KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
df_21d.jpg
79KB, 600x400px
http://mydotcomrade.com/chinese-super-weapons/?utm_source=contentad&utm_medium=251124&utm_campaign=mdc-ca-desk-us-weapons703

Is there anything we can do to stop the inevitable? Britain was the superpower of the 19th century, America was the superpower of the 20th century, and China is the superpower of the 21st century.
>>
>>77430902
The most terrifying Chinese super weapon is their shitty music :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WtsHjDR0AE
>>
>>77430902
Russia will be superpower for next trillion years
mark my words
>>
File: nintchdbpict000286915633[1].jpg (33KB, 406x304px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000286915633[1].jpg
33KB, 406x304px
>>77430902
>Is there anything we can do to stop the inevitable
i dunno, maybe the meiguoren can go the fuck back into the US?
>>
>>77432721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBfYvY9OwqY
They can make some decent stuff
t. used lurk /mu/
>>
Why would I be scared of weapons that were state of the art in 1983? Everything shown in that lame clickbait article consists of laughably outdated junk.
>>
>>77432721
Imagine this song being as popular as Despacito.
>>
>>77430902
>stop the inevitable
What exactly are you talking about? Chinese people liveng better? Is it bad? China is going to be a post-Soviet shithole next 100 years with lower quality of life than anywhere in Europe. Look at their cities, they're just ant farms for human kettle. Or you think they'll nuke you or something?
>>
>>77434300
OP is a chink diaspora. It's estimated that something like 50% of all Australian/Canadian flags are chinks.
>>
>>77430902
stolen by soviets/russian
good job
>>
>>77434300
>China is going to be a post-Soviet shithole next 100 years with lower quality of life than anywhere in Europe
Assuming they don't collapse into a civil war like they do an average of every 90 years.
>>
>>77436817
>It's estimated that something like 50% of all Australian/Canadian flags are chinks.
this

t. non-chink who despises all subhuman CCP shills who post with my flag
>>
The worst thing is, even after 2-3 generations in Canada or whatever, they still feel this compulsive need to shill CCP propaganda.
>>
>>77430902
Get fucked Huang. How does it feel knowing that your military will never be able to achieve global force projection aside from bullying a few peasants in the mountains?
God I wish you'd give us a reason to wipe you off the face of the earth. Humanity would be so much better off
>>
>>77437673
China has never won an external war more than a handful of times in their entire 3000 year history.
>>
>>77430902
You have to go back, Li.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.