[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

germans: Why did God destroy Sodom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ger.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ger.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
germans: Why did God destroy Sodom?
>>
GOD destroyed Sodom because of their filthy degenerate homosexual life style.

Ezekiel 16:49 - 50 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen."
>>
>>77430328
this
>>
>>77430328
>hurr durr it was homosex
>not rape and mistreatment of guests, the poor and the sick
>>
>>77430328
I guess the USA is next then lmao
>>
>>77432645
Listen up rebel against God, God will not now...God has not ever...God will not ever have same-sex marriage. When you see a people that have elevated sodomy to stand in the place of God-ordained proper marriage between one man and one woman, for life, you are looking at a doomed people!
>>
>>77430302

USA is literally Babylon by bible standards so you better shut your mouth before calling anyone out, my christian sheep friend
>>
/pol/ is that way, my Christian brother.
>>
>>77432975

america has forgotten God and is irreversibly doomed to hell. God no longer keeps this doomed nation safe. Why does america have a fornicator in chief? Trillions in debt? Civil unrest never seen before? Because it's the will of the Lord.
>>
>>77432650
you mean the entire world
>>
>G*d

This kills the eternal sheep

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Lost
>>
>>77433445
It's clear in the bible all man has to do is
1. Preach the Scripture
2. Pray to the Lord our God
3. Procreate
>>
>>77433626
But what if you are satan who tries to manipulate innocent christians by using reverse psychological tricks, which is quite easy in the fedora hipster hotspot that is 4chan?
>>
>>77433113
no, he clearly meant the USA, otherwise he wouldn't have said USA, he would have said the entire world. it's not something that one easily confuses.
>>
>>77433831
The ENTIRE WORLD is doomed. Jesus is coming. And did you read what will happen when Jesus returns? None of it is a pretty sight.
>>
>>77434013
>jesus is coming
>being an idolater
Remember the story of the golden calf, for the greatest sins are murder, idolatry and taking G-ds name in vain.
>>
>>77434196
No you got it all wrong.
God never destroyed over any sin except Sodomy. Sodom, Gomorah, Canaan. Remember Pompei? Pompei was the twin sister of Sodom. Did you see the pictures of some of the filthy acts being committed?
A murderer is cleaner in the eyes of the Lord our God than a Sodomite.
>>
>>77434196
Bastardizing words, perfectly good words just to fit your agenda doesn't make it so.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.