[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/éire/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500419659393.jpg (118KB, 525x810px) Image search: [Google]
1500419659393.jpg
118KB, 525x810px
The last one hit bump limit edition
>>
feck, I thought it had hit bump limit but it was actually just image limit. Mods please delete my thread, I'm an idiot.
>>
>>77415591
First for the blue team
>>
>>77415649
Last I heard you were in with a girl. Any progress?
>>
>>77415808
Yes at first but I somehow lost interest as the alcohol faded
>>
>>77416030
You're too romantic, take it where you can get it.
>>
Acid reflux is back lads. Esophagus is fucking burning.
>>
>>77416171
There were 2 major problems with her that I only found out about afterwards,those two were 1.She's poor and has a big family 2.She smokes
>>77416219
Bananas,Ginger and Oatmeal help against acid reflux
>>
Can i tell a noisy kid to just shut up? Or would that be socially unacceptable?
>>
>>77416412
tell him to shut up, and if he doesn't shut up, punch him in the face
if the guards try to arrest you just say you're a muslim and they'll let you off
>>
>>77416404
>she's poor
God damn I miss you lux. I have to go wageslave. Later.
>>
Ran out of swipes in tinder 4 days in a row
>still 0 matches
>>77416478
>muslim
>good clothes
>pale
Not gonna work
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQRU-5H3Cr8
Bet his jacket would look great on me
>>77416673
>I have to go wageslave. Later.
Well you'e doing something productive with your time,have fun
Also you can't expect me and my family to pay for her 20 sisters and brothers and she's studying art so I can't expect that to be going anywhere
>>77417026
>still 0 matches
You must not give up
>>
File: 1499993666283.jpg (62KB, 718x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499993666283.jpg
62KB, 718x503px
>>77417134
Spanny will try his best!
Are asians easy? Many young qts
>>
>waiting at bus stop
>hip asian girl to my right
>qt black girl to my left
I love this city
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.