[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese men are so beta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170721-010719.jpg (553KB, 1079x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-010719.jpg
553KB, 1079x1041px
Japanese men are so beta
>>
>>77407498
EVERY ASIAN FEMALE NEEDS BIG WHITE COCK
>>
fuck off leaf with your nigger monkey behavior.

OOGA BOOGA ME ALPHA ME BIG MAN

Japanese have highest average IQ for a reason
>>
what if they stopped being late instead
>>
>>77407611
>train gets late to station
>conductor further delays the train by apologising personally to every single passenger

>>77407646
this. Full speed ahead and make up for the lost time. Aren't japs all for 'do your best' and stuff like that
>>
Japs have the smallest dick for a reason
>>
>>77407498
Seriously I fucking hate the relations between customer and server
Even part timer have to behave slave to them
>>
>>77407646
they can't because people keep jumping onto the tracks
>>
What's wrong with that pic?

I don't get it.
>>
>>77407498
This isn't just a matter of "manners", it's a shaming tactic devised by the company and if the proof of lateness slip thing is real then it just shows how much of a nation of slaves japan is, they are like trained dogs constantly being kicked down by their corporate masters.
Sad.
>>
>>77407498
>says Canada
>>
>>77407735
``proof of lateness'' is a good idea in a nation like Japan or Britain where public transport makes up the bulk of logistics. That way you have a documented reason for your absence without leave.
In other countries (America), people are expected to be on time no matter what. You can give your excuses over the phone, but the bottom line is that because you generally own your own car, you should be able to navigate around these things and arrive on time anyways.

Having the conductor go around apologizing to everyone is unnecessary. If you were really apologetic, you would just get people where they need to be--as close to on time as you can.
I get that Japanese trains often have two conductors, but really, getting the job done is always more sincere than apologizing.
>>
File: frogs thinking.png (42KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
frogs thinking.png
42KB, 693x496px
>>77407717
アメリカ人の従業員と日本人従業員が奴隷です。万国の労働者よ、団結せよ!
>>
>>77407792
You don't need proof of lateness here
If you work for any reasonable company you just say to you line manager "Sorry, my train was late" because it's really no surprise that the train is late

If it's persistent and it's happened every day in the past month, your line manager might suggest to you to get an earlier train
>>
>>77407498
wouldn't this take exponentially longer than the brief lateness?
>>
File: doge.jpg (58KB, 240x986px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
58KB, 240x986px
>>77407498
>train conductors walk around and personally apologies everyone traveling in the train...

no way, my trains often delay for no reason, but I've never seen such conductors
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.