[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toronto is the cancer killing Ontario, and it must be expunged.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ontario_version_3_trans_canada.png (486KB, 2912x2826px) Image search: [Google]
ontario_version_3_trans_canada.png
486KB, 2912x2826px
Toronto is the cancer killing Ontario, and it must be expunged.
>>
>>77402916
Agreed, but the subdivisions on your map have stupid names, and the dots seem to just be places someone stops to piss on a road trip.

Dryden? As the capital of anything? Dryden is almost literally a Walmart and a Tim Hortons.
>>
I'm nonwhite and live there AMA
>>
>>77402987
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Ontario_Flight_1363
Is it weird that this is the only way that I actually know about Dryden?
>>
>>77402916
RIP economy then
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>77402987
>Dryden? As the capital of anything?
Yes? It's the second-largest ANYTHING up there. There is literally nothing but wilderness for hundreds of kilometers in every direction.
>>
>>77403134
And yet, there's Kenora... right there.

A slight shift of borders around the void (sorry, several more hundreds of kilometres of rocks, trees, and lakes) would make Thunder Bay an obvious choice.

The mosquitoes are just going to pick the flesh off of anything the frost leaves anyway, so what does it really matter?
>>
>>77403032
It's weirder that you know about it at all.

The only reason I know about Dryden is because it's a great place to park a tour bus before/after the prairies.
>>
give albany to manitoba. I might also combine kawartha/ontario/toronto since it's all the same shit at this point. Sudbury and t bay definitely have way more in common than they do with southern ontario though, and national capital region is a good idea
>>
>>77403486
This map makes far more sense from an area code point of view.

It's missing a lot of information though - apparently highways 11 and 17 have been mangled, and both are now highway 1. The 401/A-20 seems to be absent as is everything on it - strange considering that's pretty much where we keep people, aside from Sudbury and Thunder Bay.
>>
File: ca8.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ca8.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>77403644
Don't leave a fellow leaf hanging like that my dude
>>
>>77403114
Montreal is always there, waiting to get back in the spotlight
>>
>>77403013
do you like toronto
>>
>>77403740
In what way?

If you're talking about Manitoba taking the northwest... I mean, if Manitoba really wants trees, I'd say take 'em. Thunder Bay, the only populous city out there, is kind of orphaned as it is. The entire Kenora District (Albany on this map) could become an autonomous region and nobody would notice a change.

As for area codes - The Kenora District (more or less) is 807. The rest of Northern Ontario ("Ishpatina", named after a ridge that, doubling the height above sea level of neighbouring Sudbury, is the highest piece of land in Ontario) is 705. The Capital region is 613. The Kawartha region is 705, but with Peterborough and the surrounding area connected with the GTA via GO Transit - and the region on this map including the Great Lakes region - it will probably have its own area code soon. Southern Ontario, aside from the Greater Toronto Area, is 519.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.