[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to be born into any other country on Earth, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mrworldwide.jpg (127KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
mrworldwide.jpg
127KB, 1000x637px
If you were to be born into any other country on Earth, which country would it be, and why? Note: you would become the majority ethnicity of the specific country, unless you specify otherwise.

If I had to, Id pick Poland. It might be poorer than most other European countries, but it's very safe and beautiful in its own way. Not to mention its rich history and culture. The foods not bad either. Women are pretty good on average.
>>
>>77398951
Switzerland, Canada, Iceland or Japan
>>
>>77399052
Might I ask why?
Just asking
>>
>poland
>very safe

your having a laff arent you?
>>
>>77398951
Poland, because of the same than you, plus it's full of Poles <3
>>
>>77398951
>77398951▶>>77399052 >>77399337
>If you were to be born into any other country on Earth
netherlands canada or japan

i don't think i would want to be 1 race though, id rather be mixed as i am now
>>
>>77398951
>>77399337
You both havent come to europe before have you?
poles are the turks of white europe
>>
>>77399300
>lowest rate of violence against women
>one of the strictest gun control regulations in the world
>Poland's homicide rate is 1.0, lower than the OECD average of 4.1.
Butthurt never sets on the british empire
>>
Norway since it's the culture and language closest to mine other than subhuman Sw*den.
>>
any 1st world country is fine
>>
Any first world country
Like, anything
Please
>>
>>77399411
because you get the bydlo, true poles stay in Poland
>>
>>77398951
Anglo American who lives at the west/east coast.
>>
>>77401263
hi. you jealous?

t. california
>>
If we assume you have to stay in that country:
>rich relative to country
usa
>middle related to country
northern europe
>poor related to country
rise_above_or_kill_myself_trying_land

But here's the thing: you don't have to stay in the country you are born. It's a globalist world, not an "i stay where i'm born and do everything there" world. Be within 0~1% of world pop by wealth, and you really don't have to give a fuck about where you were born. If you have the money you can go live almost wherever you want and survive like kings in places the average lives in shit and misery.

So to be born I would pick a place where I'm most likely to get most money. After that I can go to many countries.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.