[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Latvian male student came to my door today, he was cute. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

A Latvian male student came to my door today, he was cute. Why do Europeans come to the US for the summer to get a job here? There are Irish students working at SeaWorld like wtf?
>>
I went to a county fair years ago and one of the stands had a bunch of blonde girls with weird accents.
>>
>>77392080
The Latvian guy told me he was living with eight other Latvian students in a 1 bedroom apartment. And they were working to make money for college. I find it quite bizarre. I could never imagine myself flying to Germany or some European country just to make money from a summer job.
>>
Yeah man, mindblowing how some people leave their country.
>>
>>77392572
Are you being sarcastic or serious?
>>
>>77391964
Bump.
>>
>>77392361
>. I could never imagine myself flying to Germany or some European country just to make money from a summer job.
Thats because you're a middle class amerifaggot living on welfare and mummy's tendies, not an pooropean like us that have to work since 14 to put food on the table, entitled amerishit.

The US broke the Yalta Pact which resulted in 1/2 of Europe falling into Bolshevic Communism, our national wealth and resources were drained so Stalin could build gulags to genocide us.
>Communism is still NOT illegal after the organized killing and starving of over 120,000,000 million people, more than nazi's 6,000,000
>>
File: who the hell cares.png (51KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
who the hell cares.png
51KB, 384x313px
>>77391964
They like to come to Maryland and Delaware beaches to work for the summer. They pack like 20 people into a 3 bed apartment. I guess it's good money for easterners. Seems like a shit way to live though
>>
>>77393993
>let me tell you how you live in your country
>>
>>77394350

that's so weird, it's like, every stall selling ice cream, fries, various beach junk etc. is run by polish girls
>>
>>77391964>>77392080

>europoors come to america to work minimum wage jobs

why?
>>
>>77394725
I ain't complaining. They are much better looking than our mongrels. OCMD is turning into niggerville these days so I don't expect it to last much longer
>>
I don't know. Young Swedes just go to Norway and work in some cannery factory or fishing shop for a few months, make huge profit then fucks off back home to Sweden where they spend it on booze.
>personal experience.
>>
>>77391964
because the us likes to shill itself as the greatest nation on earth and gullible cretins believe it
>>
>>77394853

we aren't British you mong
>>
But the cost of living is high here
>>
>>77396452
If you sleep 4-5 people per bedroom and only eat rice/beans/spaghetti then life can be fairly cheap
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.