[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch landscape problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Dutch landscape.jpg (251KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
Dutch landscape.jpg
251KB, 1024x647px
I´m getting more depressed by the day when I look out my window and see all that flat landscape. It´s the same everywhere. I really have to move to a place with some more diverse landscape and I want to live somewhere where there are hills AND PEOPLE. I prefer to stay to in the BeNeLux, but I wouldn´t mind to live somewhere in North-France/West-Germany. Could anyone help me out?
>>
File: 1495386439826.jpg (3MB, 3261x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1495386439826.jpg
3MB, 3261x2160px
>>77386773
Is that a fjord? We have them too.
>>
>>77386773
There is a mountain outside my window
>>
File: nurburgring-wallpaper.jpg (1MB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
nurburgring-wallpaper.jpg
1MB, 1280x856px
the eiffel mountains aren't far from the swamp
>>
>>77386773
I used to feel the same way when I was younger but now I like it a lot.
>move to a place with some more diverse landscape and I want to live somewhere where there are hills AND PEOPLE
Sounds like Sweden is the place for you, plenty of diversity and "PEOPLE" for you there.
>>
>>77386947
thank you, but Sweden might be too far away and I don't speak the language at all. I just speak Dutch, German, English and a bit French.

>>77386923
thank you for this advice, but the only big town close to it is Trier, (which is in fact really small). I will think about it though.
>>
File: 7a81d679c3[1].jpg (168KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
7a81d679c3[1].jpg
168KB, 800x533px
>>77386773
Try the Netherlands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-rsZ9gAKY
>>
>>77386773
at least you're tall m8
>>
>>77387456
Natural selection, the Netherlands are so flat they have to be tall to be able to see more than 1m away
>>
>>77387487
but if everything is at the same level shouldnt height be irrelevant?
>>
>>77387579
No, make a test in the beach, your field of view into the sea (same level everywhere) varies drastically only by being in your knees or standing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.