[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headbutt someone and ONLY GET 120 HOURS community service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>120 hours on unpaid work and has been ordered to pay £100 in compensation, an £85 surcharge and £85 in prosecution fees.
So I could've headbutted the bullies at my school and only done 120 hours? What the fuck, why do people still walk the streets if someone can just headbutt you and only do 10 hours a day for 12 days? I could play eve online for that long (which is a job in itself) and get no reward, christ not to mention this country is supposed to be a nanny state where people aren't allowed to do anything. But now you're allowed to headbutt random cunts and get away with 120 hours?
http://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/community-service-man-caught-cctv-213283

if someone already has a criminal record they won't give two fucks about 120 hours, I thought this was classed as common assault?
>>
They get lenience because they're smart and using their head
>>
Wtf 120 hours for a headbutt. Why does this even go to court.
>>
what the fuck are you going on about? 120 for a fucking headbutt is TOO MUCH
>>
>>77385010
In your shithole nothing would be done. And thats fine, for everyone involved it is expected. But here?
N A N N Y
S T A T E
What part of this do you not understand, whats the point of not being allowed to do anything if people only get 120 hours for common assault, fucking continentals and slavshit subhumans
>>
>>77385135
>>77385010
>they don't know that Britain is a ruthless police state, unless its race or Islam

The most painful punishment for me happened there, they asked me if an Egyptian girl was my gf and I insulted her because she was slow, I think the teacher was a feminist
>>
>>77384815

What punishment would be fair in this case then?
>>
>120 hours community service for a headbutt in a pub

y-you think this was too lenient?
>>
It's only a headbutt lad
>>
>>77385296
1 year in prison C Cat
>>77385368
>>77385395
kill yourself, I have been told my entire life I am not allowed to even hit anyone or else I could be arrested and sent to young offenders institution or now prison.
120 hours is nothing, I slept for over 120 hours in july alone what would that do?
>>
This is why we have the constitution
>>
>>77385485
Hit them with a similarly innocuous body part, like the hip, shoulder or pecs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.