[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what ever happened to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Jersey.svg.png (6KB, 255x153px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Jersey.svg.png
6KB, 255x153px
what ever happened to him?
>>
>>77381808
Do you mean the Sheikh?
>>
>>77382750
yes
>>
>>77381808

raped continuously by all the pakis in jail but he liked it, he is now a tranny called Jennifer walking the streets of Moscow.
>>
>>77382851
He's not allowed to use the Internet anymore as part of his sentencing
>>
>>77382851
Iirc he got arrested and possibly jailed for his shitposts

Then someone on /brit/ posted him a load of memes in jail.

After that I have no idea. If anyone has his real name we can look it up though.
>>
>>77383056
Or wait, his name is in that image
>>
>>77383010
>He's not allowed to use the Internet anymore as part of his sentencing

the fuck? who do they do that?
>>
File: 1e3.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1e3.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>sentenced to 18 months probation by the Royal Court.

damn I was hoping for something better than that
>>
>>77383130
He came back and posted after the sentencing and stated he's only allowed so much Internet per day and the sites he's allowed to access are heavily monitored. Check the archive but last I checked desuarchive died
>>
>>77383979

I remember that he returned and started insulting everyone and /int/ sent even more screencaps to the police, don't know what happened next.
>>
>>77384132
If my memory is correct he just stopped coming here after that episode and the jersey pedo as well
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.