[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should they be suspended from NATO for collusion with Russia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: nato-us-ww3.jpg (192KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
nato-us-ww3.jpg
192KB, 702x336px
Should they be suspended from NATO for collusion with Russia?
>>
>>77374762
NATO will be dissolved and Germany will spearhead the militarisation of the EU (it essentially has thus far via battlegroup programs)
UK may or may not drift away
France will dick around both ways
Balt and Balk alike will gravitate to the Hun's cock
>>
File: Ungrateful NATO Cunts.png (157KB, 2329x1881px) Image search: [Google]
Ungrateful NATO Cunts.png
157KB, 2329x1881px
>>77374762
Should NATO be dissolved because nobody pays their fair share?
>>
>>77375656
>buy this totally NATO compatible american jeep and airplane and armor and uniform and bullets and rockets otherwise you arent paying your share

say no to bullies ppl
>>
>>77375656
Please stay on topic
>>
>>77375608
>Germany will spearhead the militarisation of the EU
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>77375656
Yes. And for many other legit reasons
>>
>>77375803
Pretty much the entire Dutch parliament agrees we aren't paying enough to ensure the safety of our soldiers. But our government pretends there is no money.
>>
>>77375907
>russian legit reasons
fixed for you
>>
File: 1498893842217.jpg (107KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498893842217.jpg
107KB, 1200x630px
>>77375656
the two percent standard is just a guideline, not a legally binding requirement

trump just doesn't know how nato, law or anything else (like healthcare) works

pic related
>>
>>77375926
Thats why Trumps call to pay more is welcomed by our politicians. Because everyone knows it.
>>
File: 43243432.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
43243432.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
>>77376000
>this trump quote
>>
>>77375926
The Dutch aren't the problem. It's the countries who claim to not have any money for NATO expenditures but then turn around and purchase massive amounts of Russian oil and gas.
>>
>>77376055
Have you seen the actual video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
>>
Destroy NATO and make an unified EU army. That way Europe can cease being an American puppet it is today and take European fate into their own hands.
>>
>>77376071
That's a curious thing to say given the current US Secretary of State.
>>
File: 654465645.jpg (10KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
654465645.jpg
10KB, 333x187px
>>77376080
>>
File: The State of Our Allies.png (56KB, 997x1064px) Image search: [Google]
The State of Our Allies.png
56KB, 997x1064px
>>77375830
Have fun with the Russians.

>>77376000
Then what the fuck was the point of creating the goal/guideline in the first place if nobody except five members spends within its range?
>>
>>77376071
If we get rid of our oil addiction the Russian and terrorism problem would decrease drastically. So since MH17 Shell has been busy.

http://www.shell.com/media/news-and-media-releases/2015/shell-to-install-nationwide-network-hydrogen-vehicle-fuelling-pumps-germany.html
>>
>>77376135
>muh ebil Russia
Wonderful argument there, friendo
>>
>>77375608
actually, it will be france who will spearhead the EU army.
There is no political will for a strong army in germany
>>
>>77376135
>Have fun with the russians.

Will have. Hopefully it'll kill off all of the cucks and kickstart our fighting spirit of old so we can inflict a few sebastopol/friedland.
>>
>>77376155
Some Americans don't want to gife free stuff to other countries, no wonder. And if i were in NATO I would never ever pay a penny because USA needs me so it must pay. Everyone understands than, if you have a tacticool value, you can enjoy free defence. Not even a big bother for the American budget to be completely honest.
>>
>>77376135
we have no problem with russia

>Then what the fuck was the point of creating the goal/guideline in the first place if nobody except five members spends within its range?
Well, situation changed. Due to American adventures in the middle east, the region got destabilized and we have to pay the humanitarian cost of all the refugees. Thats way more than the 2% military budget.
>>
File: 1498889120812.jpg (143KB, 779x770px) Image search: [Google]
1498889120812.jpg
143KB, 779x770px
>>77376135
making 5 members spend 2% or more and thereby forcing other nato members to increase their spendings as well. the process is slow. just like you
>>
>>77376146
This is a laudable step, but it only addresses part of the problem. Even if every car in Germany were to be replaced with a hydrogen cell vehicle tomorrow, German power plants would still need Russian coal and gas to generate electricity and German factories would still need petroleum inputs to produce industrial goods like fertilizers, paints, solvents, etc.
>>
>>77374762
Nah. If Turkey can be in NATO then USA should be allowed to as well.
>>
The U.S. is NATO though.
>>
>>77376263
>Unironically blaming us for the refugee crisis

Either blame Israel for instigating and funding conflicts or blame Italy for letting them off the boats. Close your fucking borders if giving free shit to """refugees""" means you can't defend yourself.
>>
>>77376135
Are you denying that the US has subverted the spirit of the defence pact?
>>
>>77376337
so when you say we need to trade with the russians - then why blaming us for doing so?
>>
>>77376337
Germany is actually one of the countries with the most green energy (wind/sun) in Europe. And they are working hard on expanding their green energy.
Belgium and France are nuclear.
The Netherlands has the largest gas field of Europe.

So the gas problem is not the hardest problem to solve. Its mostly oil thats hard to get rid of.
>>
>>77376392
well i am sorry, but who is supporting the "moderate rebels" in syria?
And i am not a fan of israel by any stretch of imagination, but then again, israel is not a nato member so it is not relevant to this discussion
>>
>>77376392
It's America that is, for better or worse, active in the region. Syria in particular is purely product of American and Russian dickwaving contests.

>Italy
Italy is merely honouring international law which compels it to
1. stay away from foreign territorial waters
2. rescue drowning people in international waters
3. not repatriate people after they cry "asylum pls" into country where these people claim to be facing persecution
>>
File: merrica.jpg (128KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
merrica.jpg
128KB, 600x450px
>>77376392
>blame Italy for letting them off the boats

can't
in europe we have something called "human rights"
>>
>>77376437
New Dutch houses also dont use gas anymore.
>>
>>77376465
Actually the American mistake was in not toppling Assad directly and outright.

If you want something done, you do it well, not with half-assed measures.
>>
>>77376465
Except it is relevant. Do you think I want to support some terrorist groups posing as moderate, democratic rebels? Regardless of who's in power, the U.S. funds Israel's campaigns to destabilize the Middle East. They are behind the conflicts there, not us. They are the ones who benefit the most from fucking everything up over there, not us.
>>
>>77376437
The Netherlands has been cutting its own natural gas production for the past few years, resulting in it now being a net *importer* of the stuff.

>>77376532
Gas use in houses is an old-fashioned way of using natgas. It's much more effective to use a Combined Cycle Power Plant to turn it into electricity.
>>
Try to stay on topic, anons, this thread isn't about the Middle East
>>
>>77376167
i hate to brake it to you but our military chief of staff just resigned because macaroni is slashing military budget.
>>
>>77376610
We sell our expensive gas to Europe while we import cheap gas.
So your right. We dont really use our own gas that much for ourselves. But we cant really be threatened by gas politics either.
>>
>>77376609
>They are the ones who benefit the most from fucking everything up over there, not us.

you guys are exporting oil. if there is war in the middle east the oil price rises and the US makes money.
duh
>>
>>77376609
I don't know if you want it or not, but the fact is that your tax money is used to support "moderate rebels" and to help israel and saudi arabia.

And if you don't agree with your government on that, then i am not entierly sure why you are mad about germany not paying 2%

>>77376581
you mean like in Iraq? Yeah that worked out well
>>
>>77376621
because NATO still exists, and because France has a budget deficit which it tries to remove.
If NATO were to dissolve, i bet we would have different priorities
>>
(((NATO))) should be disbanded
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.