[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can't we be friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Flag-Pins-Russia-USA.jpg (78KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Russia-USA.jpg
78KB, 400x320px
why can't we be friends?
>>
>>77369540
you guys need an enemy as a reason for spending billions of dollars in your military. russia is the perfect target for this.
>>
>>77369540
we're friendly enemies
>>
File: 1500314075484.jpg (123KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500314075484.jpg
123KB, 1200x1200px
>>77369785
>Implying anyone except blue warhawks thinks Russia is an enemy
>Implying we need a reason for maintaining a Prussia-esq military-industrial complex
>>
>>77369785
Also someone to blame our politics on
>>
>>77369540
Because your national ideology is built around exterminating Russian culture and history and on Russian genocide.
>>
>>77369785
I thought our enemy nowadays is Mudslimes.
>>
File: 24343243.jpg (126KB, 1440x907px) Image search: [Google]
24343243.jpg
126KB, 1440x907px
>>77370184
i thought democrats exist for that reason
>>77370283
nope, you are best buddys with them
>>
>>77369540
Because Russia is untrustworthy partner that will lie to your face in one moment to go about murdering innocent people with deliberation in the next.
>>
Because we have literally zero shared interests with Russia and several outright conflicting interests

lrn2geopolitics
>>
>>77370223
That seems a bit far fetched. I mean, just because we blew up the USSR doesn't mean we want to exterminate the russian people.
>>
>>77371147
The USSR blew itself up. Towards the end, it was taking grain shipments under the table from the US in exchange for not trying to expand its missile systems.
>>
>>77370800
This.
>>
Russia and Texas will always be friends.

t. Texan that loves Russia and travels there for work.
>>
>>77369785
This
The US thinks Russia is a threat but really it's far from being one, just like China.
Also I'm pretty sure most Americans think it's still communist
>>
NEVER trust a commie
>>
>>77369540
Both of your countries have strong military (USA strongest, Russia second strongest) and you profit from selling protection to other nations.
Russia sells protection to nations which for some reason can't or dont want to buy protection from USA (like Iran or Syria).
Naturally, this fact causes conflict of interest between your two nations
>>
>>77369540
Russia is still obsessed with treating them as absolutely hostile but a relatively stable relationship should be established. I'd worry more about China then Russia.
>>
>>77371972
redpill me then, Ivan. How long has Putin been an "elected" official for? 15 years? What is the government now.
>>
I like Russians. Whenever I see one looking all gloomy I try to talk to them and make them smile.
>>
File: NASM-NASM-7B10257.jpg (3MB, 2000x1638px) Image search: [Google]
NASM-NASM-7B10257.jpg
3MB, 2000x1638px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
>>
>>77372338
I don't think Russia is specifically antagonistic to USA. The problem is they have a superpower delusion and feel need to exert control and dominion over their neighbours and are unable to back out gracefully.
>>
>>77372338
China can't project power outside of its borders for the most part, so they're basically trapped on the mainland. Japan's navy is strong enough to utterly crush China's naval ambitions by itself.
>>
>>77369540
You already are friends, entire US administration can't stop slurping Russian dick
>>
>>77369540
They hacked our election process, they cannot be our friends
>>
>>77370223
That's not true and if you actually look at the statistics the majority of Americans like Russia.

It's not 1982 anymore famarino. No one cares about the cold war
>>
>>77374050
http://www.gallup.com/poll/1642/russia.aspx

70% of Americans have 'very unfavorable' or 'mostly unfavorable' views of Russia.
>>
File: schematics.jpg (35KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
schematics.jpg
35KB, 450x300px
>>77369540
If Russians didn't have nukes, their country would've been torn apart just like ours did during the 1990s. So Russians, keep stockpiling those nukes. It's the only guarantee of safety these days.
>>
File: cow korova shar.jpg (57KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
cow korova shar.jpg
57KB, 750x562px
>>77369540
1) you were making racist propaganda so long that you started genuinely believe it. The us law about "oppressed nations in soviet union", you know they included everyone but they DIDNT INCLUDE RUSSIANS. Like fucking biggest group and... no.

2) The only danger coming from Russia is russian nukes, not "hacking" or "meddling" or "active measures".

Russian nukes don't belong to putin. Most powerful weapon in the world, that belongs to ex-kgb officer who used to kill rats and fight for childrens' prestige in Leningrad dormitory, who lived like shit before '90s; no way. Russian nukes = EU nukes.

And in current EU-America cold war russia actually can launch nukes. Doesn't matter what is gonna happen to russia since russia is just a colony, most important is that american biggest cities could be destroyed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.