[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what religion do you join if you want a tribe to love you? is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 5.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
10KB, 267x200px
what religion do you join if you want a tribe to love you?

is christianity or judaism better for this purpose?
>>
If you're depressed and friendless, religion can serve as a mechanism to meet others around a central theme.
However, if you're depressed and friendless because you are a jerk or uninteresting, you'll just be an interesting jerk in church and nothing will change.
>>
>>77365940
Islam
>>
Don't join religions just because you're a lonely spaghetti spiller.
>>
>>77366090
why not, you've got nothing to lose
>>
Any religion would do. Be sure to go to Church groups and stuff, don't just hang around on sundays.
>>
>>77366008
No fuck off, I hate you
>>
Buddhism. You don't even really need to believe in anything other than meditation, which would probably do you some good. The problem is that Buddhist groups are full of hippies and liberals.
>>
>>77365940
>joining Judaism

Not the best idea you've got there, lad

t. Jew
>>
>>77365940
You shouldn't pick a religion because you want to fit in, believe whatever belief system you actually agree with/think is true.

Oh and if you're looking for communal belonging join a book club or a rec sports team or something like that.
>>
>>77365940
christianity. join us brother. join our elite mission.
>>
>>77366608

is it only because of anti-semitism that you don't rec it?
>>
>>77366008
INSHALLAH
>>
>>77367099
you don't become a jew man. the jews won't accept you as their own. christianity is the way to go. even if you're a stinky rag head they'll respect you, but god help you if you're a fucking nigger.
>>
>>77366008
why would anyone want to associate themselves with muslims
>>
>>77367128
Because we're awesome
>>
>>77365940
Judaism. Just become devout orthodox and you'll have community.
>>
>implying christians are capable of loving
>>
it depends how many wife you want
>>
>>77365940
any kind of dogma is utter shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.